niqab4.jpg

mag-04.gif

mag-04-2.gif

mag-04-3.gif

.​

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انا للہ و انا علیہ راجعون

چند فسادی ملوٹوں کی حماقتوں کی وجہ سے ساری دنیا کے مسلمان بلاوجہ اذیت کا شکار ہیں

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
الله نے سنیہ کی موت بحثیت ایک مسلمان کے لکھی تھی .... الله ایک مسلمان کی د عا دوسرے مسلمان کے لئے قبول کرے اور سنیہ مرحوم کے درجات آخرت میں بہت بلند فرمایے
.امین

Believer12

Same type of stories we are reading for few days.i think Jammat islami propaganda group is active on this page for some reasons. i dont know they are speaking truth or just fake stories as usual. same fabricated stories were written on walls and hordings with photos in our towns and cities ten years back. that time their purpose was to recruit youngs for American jahad and kashmir jahad. their local agent recieved 2 lakhs per person and leadership earn almost one million per person from America.
how many dear sons of their mothers these jackals has been stolen and waste for dollars?:angry_smile:

Zulfi Khan

@Salma, sister, Sania died as a Muslim; it was her success. Innalillah-e-
wainnaelayhRajayoo'n. Sister, some of my relatives married Christians
girls converted to Islam in Canada and the USA; they are all living happily.

All those Christians who become Muslims, are steadfast in their prayers.
Sister Salma, May Allah keep you healthy and
pious!

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Same type of stories we are reading for few days.i think Jammat islami propaganda group is active on this page for some reasons. i dont know they are speaking truth or just fake stories as usual. same fabricated stories were written on walls and hordings with photos in our towns and cities ten years back. that time their purpose was to recruit youngs for American jahad and kashmir jahad. their local agent recieved 2 lakhs per person and leadership earn almost one million per person from America.
how many dear sons of their mothers these jackals has been stolen and waste for dollars?:angry_smile:

tumhe har waqt kisi na kisi baat pe takleef hoti rehti hai

Sohraab

mujhe qoum ki barbadi ki takleef hai aur tumko nahi hai buss yehi farq hai. jo pakistanis jahad kay naam per marwa diye hain unki maoon ka gham hai mujhe.

kuch ziada hi Halqaan ho gaye ho tum is gham main , itna gham na kia karo , baaz ooqat yeh gham insan ki jaan bhi le leta hai

zeshaan

sister, Sania died as a Muslim; it was her success. Innalillah-e-
wainnaelayhRajayoo'n.

Khuda taala say duaa hay woh uski maghfirat farmaay aoor ussay apnay jaware rehmat main jaga atta farmaay,passmandagan ko sabar atta farmaay,

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Their is no limit to ignorance!! This is not a hidden FACT that many people are converting in North America to Islam, and majority are women!! So most probably, the story is true!! But ignorants hide themselves from the FACTS!!!

Altaf Lutfi

wonderful "believer12" ! Allah pak tumhari takleef door farmaey. ( Amin ) . isi raftaar se jaltay bhuntay rahay tu saal bhar mei Terri Jones ko peechhay chod saktay ho.

Believer12

My point is that a women who was converted and spent her life according to her own wishes. she got three marriages and enjoy he american life. she got children and died not killed by some Taliban gunmen.
these people dont feel any sympathy on Malala who was a innocent child and working for education but enemies of Taliban attacked her. these Talibani Hejery dont write a word in her sympathy but they have sympathy with a women who died and was American citizen and spent a good life having three or more marriages.

Sohraab

My point is that a women who was converted and spent her life according to her own wishes. she got three marriages and enjoy he american life. she got children and died not killed by some Taliban gunmen.these people dont feel any sympathy on Malala who was a innocent child and working for education but enemies of Taliban attacked her. these Talibani Hejery dont write a word in her sympathy but they have sympathy with a women who died and was American citizen and spent a good life having three or more marriages.
We are not interested to write anything about that Drama Queen Malala and her Father , If you are so free and u feel so much pain for her then Write a Novel for Malala

Altaf Lutfi

Thanks Believer12 ! mujhay tum se hamdardi hai. magar koi chaunka denay wala post likhnay ki koshish mein bahut door na nikal jaya karo. Qayamat mein jin baaton ka jawab dena hai un mein Internet posts bhi shaamil hon gey.mera JI se kabhi wasta nai raha, taareef zaroor karta raha hun, ab kuchh saalon se is jama'at ki na-ehli par tanqeed bhi. meray taza posts mein JI par tanqeed shaamil hai, tum ne dekhi ho gi.