ارشد شریف کی قتل کی سرکار کی مدعیت میں ایف آئی آر درج،صحافی و وکلاء پھٹ پڑے

20acisbfirmamamamla.jpg

شہید ارشد شریف قتل کی ایف آئی آر سرکار کی مدعیت میں درج کرنے کے معاملے پر صحافی و وکلاء پھٹ پڑے ہیں۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق چیف جسٹس آف پاکستان کی جانب سے ارشد شریف قتل پر از خود نوٹس لینے کے بعد اسلام آباد پولیس نے ارشد شریف کی والدہ کے بجائے سرکار کی مدعیت میں مقدمہ درج کرکے 3 ملزمان اور نامعلوم افراد کو نامزد کردیا ہے، اس معاملے پر صحافی برادری اور وکلاء نے اپنے تحفظات کا اظہار کردیا ہے۔

سینئر صحافی و اینکر پرسن عمران خان نے کہا ہے کہ پولیس نے ہوشیاری دکھاتے ہوئے حکومت کی خواہش کے عین مطابق لواحقین کے بجائے سرکار کی مدعیت میں ایف آئی آر درج کردی ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1600134715465269249
عادل راجا نے کہا کہ قتل کی ایف آئی آر میں وقار، خرم اور طارق وصی کے نام تو شامل ہیں مگر ماسٹرمائنڈ مجرم"نامعلوم افراد " ہیں جن کا ایف آئی آر میں ذکر موجود ہے، تاہم نام لکھنے سے پہلے ہی وقار اور خرم کا مقدر بھی مقصود چپڑاسی جیسا ہوسکتا ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1600156139068399616
وکیل اور چیئرمین پی ٹی آئی عمران خان کے فوکل پرسن حسان نیازی نے کہا کہ چیف جسٹس سپریم کورٹ قوم کے ساتھ کھیل رہے ہیں، عمر عطاء بندیال اصل مجرمان کو این آر او 2 دےرہے ہیں، وزیرآباد میں عمران خان پر حملے کی ایف آئی آر بھی سپریم کورٹ کی مدد سے درج کروائی گئی ،وہ بھی ایک لالی پاپ تھا۔

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ ارشد شریف قتل پر از خود نوٹس کیس کی سماعت بھی ایک بڑا لالی پا پ ہے، شرم آنی چاہیے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1600167271988547584
حسان نیازی نے مزید کہا کہ اگر ارشد شریف کو انصاف نا ملا تو اس کی ایک بڑی وجہ چیف جسٹس آف پاکستان ہوں گے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1600167766585069579
وزیراعظم شہباز شریف کی جانب سے چیف جسٹس کے از خود نوٹس لینے پر خیر مقدمی بیان پر ردعمل دیتے ہوئے حسان نیازی نے اسے "فکس میچ" قرار دیا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1600167441551675405

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
فرقہ بھاگ جانیاں اور سسلین۔ مافیا کی زبان کا کوئی نمونہ جو تمہیں قابل فخر لگتا ہو پیش کرو اور کچھ نہیں تو اپنا نامہ اعمال اور تو اور ٹیکس پیر کا پیسہ کھانے والے لفافے بھی اس زبان کا حصہ ہے آپنے منہ پر چپیڑیں مارنا پٹواریوں کی مجبوری ہے
Jee

RajaRawal111

RajaRawal... One only needs to check your reaction score /total posts to see how many here agree with you ?

You're a 0.5 grade factor only.. ???

This is the status of your like-minded also our there in the society.. ???

You count only for hardly 19 percent of the whole society and your days are counted.!

Geo viewership 19 perxent is your number of votes.. ???

Are you talking about some stats from Siasat PK on my posts or just showing your own guess work ??
Teach me, How do you check it from Siasat PK, if it is a real number.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)

Are you talking about some stats from Siasat PK on my posts or just showing your own guess work ??
Teach me, How do you check it from Siasat PK, if it is a real number.
Your profile states all your bogus activity.. ??

Don't tell me, after 20k posts and 10K likes only, you don't know via simple maths, that you're
0.5 grade only... ???

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Your profile states all your bogus activity.. ??

Don't tell me, after 20 posts and 10K I likes only, you don't know via simple maths, that you're
0.5 grade only... ???
Good info -- I did not know that this statistic is maintained. ?

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good info -- I did not know that this statistic is maintained ?
You're welcome. My pleasure. ?

See.. Raja Sahib, the thing is that people like to hear what they like..

19 percent cable viewers watch Geo..

Around 60-70 percent watch Bol/ARY..

That basically reflects status of public opinion, also in later elections..

As a Nooni supporter, I'm sure you don't watch Bol/ARY while Geo is reporting the same news and at the same time.. ?

Hope you got my anology.. ?

Same with posts here..

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
وہ نہایت شریفانہ زبان جو شریف برادران مریم اور اس کا ملازم کم شوہر عابد شیر رانا ثنا مشاہد حسین مریم اورنگزیب اور راحیل اصغر جاوید لطیف ور باقی چھوٹے موٹے کتورے استعمال کرتے ہیں اور سب پپلئے اور فضلو کی زبان جو ایک دوسرے کے خلاف استعمال کر چکے ہو اور اب سیاسی مخالفوں کے خلاف کرتے ہو وہ مناسب پاکیزہ ہے تو اب وہ تم لوگوں کے لئے استعمال کرنا تو عین اخلاق ہے یا نہیں۔جو زبان نون لیگ پیپلز پارٹی اور بے نظیر کے خلاف استعمال کرتی رہی ہے وہ عمران سے سیکھی تھی؟ یا ایک دوسرے کے خلاف استعمال کرتے تھے اور اب بھی کرو گے وہ کس سے سیکھی تھی؟

RajaRawal111

You're welcome. My pleasure. ?

See.. Raja Sahib, the thing is that people like to hear what they like..

19 percent cable viewers watch Geo..

Around 60-70 percent watch Bol/ARY..

That basically reflects status of public opinion, also in later elections..

As a Nooni supporter, I'm sure you don't watch Bol/ARY while Geo is reporting the same news and at the same time.. ?

Hope you got my anology.. ?

Same with posts here..
I will talk to you a bit seriously just once. Hope you will understand what I want to say.

Right after Rasool Allah (SAW) passed away, False Nabi like Musailma Kazaab, Malik bin Nowerah and Sajjah appeared. They were so good at talking that they accumulated lots of people around them. Their speaking power was so impressive that used to present Ayaat and say this is the wehi from Allah. And lots of people got deceived.
The war against Musailma Kazaab was the biggest in Islamic History at the Hazrat Abu Bakar time. Some quotes say about 700 Hufaaz died in that war. It was such a big loss that for the first time Sahaba decided to compile Quraan in form of one book.
So my bro what you are using as a benchmark, is not actually a true benchmark. Because Some people have the ability to astray lots of people to the wrong path. This is natural.

Now back to the clown mode.

RajaRawal111

وہ نہایت شریفانہ زبان جو شریف برادران مریم اور اس کا ملازم کم شوہر عابد شیر رانا ثنا مشاہد حسین مریم اورنگزیب اور راحیل اصغر جاوید لطیف ور باقی چھوٹے موٹے کتورے استعمال کرتے ہیں اور سب پپلئے اور فضلو کی زبان جو ایک دوسرے کے خلاف استعمال کر چکے ہو اور اب سیاسی مخالفوں کے خلاف کرتے ہو وہ مناسب پاکیزہ ہے تو اب وہ تم لوگوں کے لئے استعمال کرنا تو عین اخلاق ہے یا نہیں۔جو زبان نون لیگ پیپلز پارٹی اور بے نظیر کے خلاف استعمال کرتی رہی ہے وہ عمران سے سیکھی تھی؟ یا ایک دوسرے کے خلاف استعمال کرتے تھے اور اب بھی کرو گے وہ کس سے سیکھی تھی؟
کوئی بات نہیں بیبی مجھے تو کوئی اعتراض نہیں تھا اس خاتون کی زبان پر - مجھے تو لگتا ہے یہ وڈیو ہی آپ جنابہ کی ہے
اور میں نے تو سارے عمرانیوں کی حمایت کی ہے --- آج تو مجھے اچھا اچھا ہونا چاہیے تھا

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will talk to you a bit seriously just once. Hope you will understand what I want to say.

Right after Rasool Allah (SAW) passed away, False Nabi like Musailma Kazaab, Malik bin Nowerah and Sajjah appeared. They were so good at talking that they accumulated lots of people around them. Their speaking power was so impressive that used to present Ayaat and say this is the wehi from Allah. And lots of people got deceived.
The war against Musailma Kazaab was the biggest in Islamic History at the Hazrat Abu Bakar time. Some quotes say about 700 Hufaaz died in that war. It was such a big loss that for the first time Sahaba decided to compile Quraan in form of one book.
So my bro what you are using as a benchmark, is not actually a true benchmark. Because Some people have the ability to astray lots of people to the wrong path. This is natural.

Now back to the clown mode.
We know your preferred ones have a communication issue due to dementia, after which one should retire from politics and rest at home, instead of daily international humiliation.. ?

I'm talking about your senile PM and his talks with British High Commsionar and his poetic insight and translations in media over last 2 days.... ???

This imbecile Govt presented an Economic Survey with IMF for restart of IMF program.

It depicted an around 6 PC growth..

You know well which and whose Governance it proved...so this much for "talks" only?

Your league represents 19 percent barely of keema naans waale like your good self..

Rest we've heard talks oh since 8 months and even onions are not getting out of ports...

So stop your long needless references on Islamic history and grab the issue at hands.. ??

RajaRawal111

We know your preferred ones have a communication issue due to dementia, after which one should retire from politics and rest at home, instead of daily international humiliation.. ?

I'm talking about your senile PM and his talks with British High Commsionar and his poetic insight and translations in media over last 2 days.... ???

This imbecile Govt presented an Economic Survey with IMF for restart of IMF program.

It depicted an around 6 PC growth..

You know well which and whose Governance it proved...so this much for "talks" only?

Your league represents 19 percent barely of keema naans waale like your good self..

Rest we've heard talks oh since 8 months and even onions are not getting out of ports...

So stop your long needless references on Islamic history and grab the issue at hands.. ??
I know you are not versed enough to get into some intellectual stuff. And I want to keep everyone happy around me. So I accept the messages you want to convey with your thumbs-down and winking emojis.

Just for your information, your beloved Imran khan accepted that he has dementia and used it as an argument in the court of Monkey Saqib Nissar to take Sadiq and Amine certificate. He forgot the account in which he used to keep hundreds of thousands of pounds. Now it is the official court record --- and 99% of IKs Monkeys don't know about this -- Please read

“The position taken earlier regarding the remaining £100,000 retained by NSL in 2003 was based on memory, incorrect advice, the absence of the requisite records, and lack of documentary information,” Khan now argues in his revised statement.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know you are not versed enough to get into some intellectual stuff. And I want to keep everyone happy around me. So I accept the messages you want to convey with your thumbs-down and winking emojis.

Just for your information, your beloved Imran khan accepted that he has dementia and used it as an argument in the court of Monkey Saqib Nissar to take Sadiq and Amine certificate. He forgot the account in which he used to keep hundreds of thousands of pounds. Now it is the official court record --- and 99% of IKs Monkeys don't know about this -- Please read

“The position taken earlier regarding the remaining £100,000 retained by NSL in 2003 was based on memory, incorrect advice, the absence of the requisite records, and lack of documentary information,” Khan now argues in his revised statement.

And I know you can't deal intellectual stuff and can't for sure comment on facts, evading the real issues and going below the belt to divert attention( Typical patwaari trait).

Reply me on ONE thing only.. The Economic performance survey presented by your Miftu with MOI... What did it state..?