آئیے ایک کرونا کہانی سنتے ہیں ، شاہزیب خانزادہ کی زبانی

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک سربراہ نے اپنی ناسمجھی اور انا میں عوام کو خطرےمیں ڈال دیا۔یہ سربراہ کورونا کو فلوکہتا، نہ ماسک پہنتا نہ سماجی فاصلہ اختیار کرتا۔صوبائی حکومتیں لاک ڈاؤن کرتیں تو انکے خلاف مہم چلاتا۔ عوام کی جان سے زیادہ معیشت کی پرواہ کرتا۔پھر ہزاروں اموات ہوئیں۔دیکھئے برازیلی صدر نے کیا کیا
https://twitter.com/x/status/1270788098612486144

There is only 1

جس کی جیب بھری ہوئی ہے وہ تو کہتا ہے کہ سخت ترین لاک ڈاون ہو، عوام کا کیا ہے گھاس پھوس کھا کر بھی زندہ رہ لیں گے

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
When we have an ex PM Mr Shahid Khaqan Abbasi announcing on TV that Parliament should be called ‘agar kisi ko Corona hua to mein zimiwari leta hun’ ..... then what wisdom can we expect from his followers ... the patwaris that they will understand Khan’s pleas ......

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gharida Farooqi could have stayed home and not do her programs, yet she did ..... Shahid Khaqan Abbasi could have stayed home and not demand for parliament session yet he did ..... For millions staying home is not an option ..... It’s the matter of life and death ..... But patwaris won’t understand this logic .....

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Woh patwari hi kia jisse Pakistan aur ghareeb Pakistani awaam se humdardi ho ...... Tell your leaders to pay for all the Parliament lower staff infected ..... Tell your leaders esp SS to pay for all those infected due to his gatherings out NAB and otherwise......

Majid Sheikh

MPA (400+ posts)
عمران خان ایک گھامڑ شخص ہے، ایسے ہی اس کو ام دی ڈِم نہیں کہا جاتا۔ اس اِم دی ڈِم نے پورے پاکستان میں وائرس کو پھیلا دیا۔۔

bhaibarood

You so stupid it is not even funny. Now I realy beleave you are a hindu sitting some where in Bombay s raw headquaters.
well Niazi and Qoom e youthia did that to us !
Pakistan needs the lock down but Niazi got over confident, cocaine effects.
Sir you are most welcome to assume whatever you like, main kia rook sakta hon?
But Shahzaib ne sahi durgat banayee hai Niazi ki I was laughing at that

Last edited:

NasNY

Mental slaves of dead rotting parties, cannot comprehend the defeat of massive proportions. They will never rise again and be forgotten in history,

these social media mental slave runts of patwari and bhutwaris screaming and yelling only make me laugh.

All of Pakistan has awoken and understand who has caused them this misery.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
well Niazi and Qoom e youthia did that to us !
Pakistan needs the lock down but Niazi got over confident, cocaine effects.
Sir you are most welcome to assume whatever you like, main kia rook sakta hon?
But Shahzaib ne sahi durgat banayee hai Niazi ki I was laughing at that
Shazebnlifafee u hindu gandu