YasirSaeed1

Voter (50+ posts)
Last edited by a moderator:

pablo

Banned
13177347_963353420429877_6222845710941859152_n.png

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
پٹواری منطق: دوست کی آف شور کمپنیاں نکل آنا جمبہوریت کے لیے زیادہ خطرناک ہے بجاے سگے بچوں کے نام نکل آنے پے

Harris35

MPA (400+ posts)

To answer to this post, Zulfi bukhari or Aleema khan i don't care is she is Imran khan sister if she has money in offshore companies in Dubai, you have the government FIA and NAB investigate her and put her behind the bars as well as zufli,Aleem and JKT, what a stupid retard government of N league peoples asking where did you get the money to buy houses in London and their reply is XYZ is also thiefs, what the hell seriously they are not only stupid dumnp but retarded like their leaders
:13:

Mehmaan

Banned
سوال گندم جواب چنا واہ بھئی پبلو تیریاں پھرتیاں

مشرّف کے شیرو .تم نے ادھر گسیٹیاں لگا لگا کر اپنی گاف لال کر لی ہے ،چلے جاتے تم بھی دبئی

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

مشرّف کے شیرو .تم نے ادھر گسیٹیاں لگا لگا کر اپنی گاف لال کر لی ہے ،چلے جاتے تم بھی دبئی

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

ابھی تو سارا فورم تیری گھسیٹیوں کے مزے لے رہا ہے ، ویسے تو بھی محنت خوب کرتا ہے دانیال غلیظ کے چھوٹو
:lol::lol::lol::biggthumpup:

sixthsense

Minister (2k+ posts)

To answer to this post, Zulfi bukhari or Aleema khan i don't care is she is Imran khan sister if she has money in offshore companies in Dubai, you have the government FIA and NAB investigate her and put her behind the bars as well as zufli,Aleem and JKT, what a stupid retard government of N league peoples asking where did you get the money to buy houses in London and their reply is XYZ is also thiefs, what the hell seriously they are not only stupid dumnp but retarded like their leaders
:13:

i agreed with your point thst government departments must take action but here is a problem . if they arrest them them then these people make them a pollitical victum. like zardari or others in the past. so this time government is vary careful to take action.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Paglo, so when are the Sharifs thugs going to arrest Haleema Khan for having assets beyond her means, not paying income tax on income, having income beyond her declared means?????
Come on who is stoping you!! You can never do it, I bet.
Because the emperor has no clothes.

imtiazahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
علیمہ خان , جہانگیر ترین , علیم خان اور زلفی کی آف شور کمپنیز ہیں اور بچوں کے نام جاےدادین ہیں .. تو ہیں ... جو مرضی ہو کر لو گرفتار کرو مقدمہ چلاؤ سزایں دو ( اگر اتنی ہمت ہے ) - مگر چونکہ نواز شریف وزیر ١عازم ہیں اور انکے پچوں کا نام آیا ہے اس لئے استفا دیں یا اپنی بیگناہی کا ثبوت دیں - لگتا ہے ہم لوگ پاناما لیک پانامہ لیک کھیلتے رہینگے اور ٢٠١٨ ان پہونچے گا - نواز شریف کا کچھ نہیں بگڑھے گا کیونکہ یہ اسکی آخری ٹرم ہے مگر دوسرے لوگ اپنی فکر کریں

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Paglo, so when are the Sharifs thugs going to arrest Haleema Khan for having assets beyond her means, not paying income tax on income, having income beyond her declared means?????
Come on who is stoping you!! You can never do it, I bet.
Because the emperor has no clothes.

who say that her assets are illegal?? just go in 14 C upper mall lahore and see more than 40 employs working in her textile buying house. http://www.cotcoms.com/index.php/home. she is one of the strongest business women in textile business. ask some one from chenab fsd, kohinoor pindi, alkaram, gulahmed, younus textile karachi about aleema khan....

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
who say that her assets are illegal?? just go in 14 C upper mall lahore and see more than 40 employs working in her textile buying house. http://www.cotcoms.com/index.php/home. she is one of the strongest business women in textile business. ask some one from chenab fsd, kohinoor pindi, alkaram, gulahmed, younus textile karachi about aleema khan....

Mate, I know she can justified her assets. It was my way of shutting this PMLN bagpipe.