Zubair Umar's Leaked Videos | Ethics and Implications

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
jaisay 2 saaheeliyan gossip kr rahi hon

"ni sheidaan tu waikehya oh zubair di vidiu nikal aayi aa, bari hi gandi gandi hai, mere kolon te vaikhi vi nhin gai"
"haan hanifaan, suneya teh mein vi aa, pr minu majaan te bakriyaan kolon tayme labbay teh mein apnay i-phune baara wich waikhaan"...
"le ni, tu hajay tak waikhi hi nhin"
"nahin ni khasma diye, ehi keh rahi aan,
"ni painay hajay teh vich gharida de pajamay te item number vi aa"...

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ethics: میاں صاحب اوڑ باجی مڑیم صاحبہ کے سیاسی تدبڑ اوڑ ان کی اجازت سے یہ ہماڑی پاڑٹی کے منشوڑ کا دوسڑا ستون ہے

Implications: اب میاں صاحب کو چوتھی باڑ یا باجی مڑیم صاحبہ کو پہلی باڑ وزیڑ اعظم بننے سے کوئی نہیں ڑوک سکتا

پٹوار خانے کے مطمئن پٹواری

tempting

Councller (250+ posts)
Adeel when you are referring to them , be careful. leaving pakistani society aside, People who indulge in such activities, stabbing their marital relationships and families in the back, deserve to be filmed in my view. These things are not done from agencies only, malik riaz runs the biggest racket of this, and arshad malik video , the first wrong one in 2002 was given to N league by this racket to use against state. Nasir Janjua was the head of that mafia and to counter them state sends a message that it knows everything.
Every other pakistani is not like this, every other affluent pakistani is like this

Last edited:

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
کونسنٹ والی عورتیں کون سی ہیں
لگتا جی فور غین کو دھمکی لگائی ہے

Adeel

Founder
Adeel when you are referring to them , be careful. leaving pakistani society aside, People who indulge in such activities, stabbing their marital relationships and families in the back, deserve to be filmed in my view. These things are not done from agencies only, malik riaz runs the biggest racket of this, and arshad malik video , the first wrong one in 2002 was given to N league by this racket to use against state. Nasir Janjua was the head of that mafia and to counter them state sends a message that it knows everything.
Every other pakistani is not like this, every other affluent pakistani is like this
There is a huge moral collapse right now in Pakistan.

I used to think the same way when I wasn't living in Pakistan

Adeel

Founder
jaisay 2 saaheeliyan gossip kr rahi hon

"ni sheidaan tu waikehya oh zubair di vidiu nikal aayi aa, bari hi gandi gandi hai, mere kolon te vaikhi vi nhin gai"
"haan hanifaan, suneya teh mein vi aa, pr minu majaan te bakriyaan kolon tayme labbay teh mein apnay i-phune baara wich waikhaan"...
"le ni, tu hajay tak waikhi hi nhin"
"nahin ni khasma diye, ehi keh rahi aan,
"ni painay hajay teh vich gharida de pajamay te item number vi aa"...
This is how pod casts usually works.

A casual conversation

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
A morally bankrupt nation cannot survive. 45 years of gutter born viruses, plmn retarded, ppp gay have destroyed the moral fabric of Pakistani society.

Summary executions only way Pakistan.

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
Moral of the story. Nalaiq League will continue on the path of failures. Najaiz League will no longer be allowed to loot Pakistan's wealth.