Zealous here....

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
AssalamoalaikoM my lovely brother and sisters , i am visiting this very intresting and informative forum for almost an year now, but i registered myself to have an ID recently.

Name: Adnan
Origin: Pakistani {Abbottabad}
Marital Status: Married
Education: Graduate
Profession: Retails
Interests: Sports, Current Affairs.

Regards

Pakistan Zindabad.

C

commander

Welcome Adnan, looking forward to read your more comments.

Regards

Waseem

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hi adnan. i am Naeem ...also from London 29 years age and also from pakistan.. so similar.. nice to meet you here.. ;)

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Welcome to the forum Adnan.... Good decision to register. See the real power of the forum is not its videos and news.... its the power to interact and criticise... So now you are equiped with that power, i hope we will see some +ve attitude and informative comments..... Stay tuned..

zealous

Malik495 said:
hi adnan. i am Naeem ...also from London 29 years age and also from pakistan.. so similar.. nice to meet you here.. ;)

ThankYou Malik Sahab and same here,
and let me tell you another similarity...which is that my caste is also same as yours...
i am malik as well :D

zealous

sangeen said:
Welcome to the forum Adnan.... Good decision to register. See the real power of the forum is not its videos and news.... its the power to interact and criticise... So now you are equiped with that power, i hope we will see some +ve attitude and informative comments..... Stay tuned..

ThankYou Sangeen
oh yes ....i am feeling very enthusiastic and fully incontrol but at the same time very responsable with productive, practical and postive approach.

Pakistan Zindabad

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
zealous said:
Malik495 said:

ThankYou Malik Sahab and same here,
and let me tell you another similarity...which is that my caste is also same as yours...
i am malik as well :D
thts coooooooooooool .. again welcome.. jee aya nu .....