Zartaj Gul Press Conference | Ban On Plastic Bags | 21 Aug 2019

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She is working hard, let's support her and Murad Saeed for a better tommorow.

If you look at Syed Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Fawad Chaudary they are just eating into PTI by doing post-Imran Khan politics.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
These reusable bags should have been introduced 1 year in advance like in Normal countries....but this is a government of "Abnormal" people. This is a government which made a policy to have about 10,000 suitaces a day shrink wrapped...and then took it back within 7 days ! How humiliating is this? I wouldnt expect such dysfunctional decision even from governments of Uganda or Gambia.....but these PTI imbeciles are here to humiliate themselves every day

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
These reusable bags should have been introduced 1 year in advance like in Normal countries....but this is a government of "Abnormal" people. This is a government which made a policy to have about 10,000 suitaces a day shrink wrapped...and then took it back within 7 days ! How humiliating is this? I wouldnt expect such dysfunctional decision even from governments of Uganda or Gambia.....but these PTI imbeciles are here to humiliate themselves every day
I had visited Islam Abad and shock to see that our brotherly country Turkey provided Garbage Cans throug out the city. For my shock people were throwng garbage around the garbage can but not in the can.
This qoum only understand daanda and deadline.