"Zartaj Gul Check krke Tasalli Kr Lain"- Hafiz Hussain Ahmed's double meaning reply to Zartaj Gul

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

افسوس
صد افسوس
اپنے آپ کو دین اسلام کا مبلغ اور عالم کہنے والے کی زبان ایسی غلیظ ہو
نہ عورت کی عزت اور احترام اور نہ ہی شائستگی
کہتے ہیں کہ انسان اپنی زبان سے پہچانا جاتا ہے ، اور پھر جو اپنے آپ کو عالم کہے اس کی ایسی شخصیت
شاید ہم ہی دھوکہ کھا رہے ہوں جو ایسے لوگوں کو دین کا عالم سمجھ جاتے ہیں
ہر داڑھی رکھنے والا عالم نہیں ہوتا - داڑھی تو فیڈل کاسترو کی بھی تھی

Eye on Pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Zurtaaj gul kaisay check keraay gee. Kisis dosraay lootia ko kahao whu check keraay.
Auur waisay b in haraam khoor kay nazdeekh 12 saal ka baligh hojataa hai.....madeasoon mai yah chotaay bachon ke bund martaay hein

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ajeeb zaleel party hai....Islam kay naam pey sub sey bara fraud.

Theres still time for JI to part ways with this scum collection of so called ulema before JI is washed away with it as well.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can this so called Hafiz use such language in front of his own women? If not then he is clearly a hypocrite along with being a vulgar idiot.
haahahaa jb pti wale bolte hai to phr kia hota hai tb sharam to tum logo ko ati hai nahi hai na

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ajeeb zaleel party hai....Islam kay naam pey sub sey bara fraud.

Theres still time for JI to part ways with this scum collection of so called ulema before JI is washed away with it as well.
agreed with one part that jui + noon and mqm are the worst thiing happen to pakistan

and hate's off to your hypocrisy that if that sort of double meaning told by PTI member you should have laughed your ass off

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
حافظ حسین احمد کی دھرنے میں شامل ہونے کی ڈیمانڈ تھی کہ ہر روز اسے ایک لونڈا پیش کیا جائے گا

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
and hate's off to your hypocrisy that if that sort of double meaning told by PTI member you should have laughed your ass off
1. I have never condoned such bakwas on an individual level. You are free to check my history.
2. If some male from PTI uses such suggestive language against some woman, hes equally condemnable and despicable.

From what I remember of our political history so far, its mainly been JUI and PMLN who have targeted women at different stages of their career. JUI and PMLN both targeted Benazir in the 90s....They targeted Jemima....they went after Reham...and now after Bushra bibi. I have never heard IK respond in kind to any of these personal attacks. (and to give credit where due, PPP has never responded in kind either)

And finally, if you are think that people claiming to be 'maulanas' and muftis and ulemas should not be held to a higher standard than a common man, your views are messed up.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. I have never condoned such bakwas on an individual level. You are free to check my history.
2. If some male from PTI uses such suggestive language against some woman, hes equally condemnable and despicable.

From what I remember of our political history so far, its mainly been JUI and PMLN who have targeted women at different stages of their career. JUI and PMLN both targeted Benazir in the 90s....They targeted Jemima....they went after Reham...and now after Bushra bibi. I have never heard IK respond in kind to any of these personal attacks. (and to give credit where due, PPP has never responded in kind either)

And finally, if you are think that people claiming to be 'maulanas' and muftis and ulemas should not be held to a higher standard than a common man, your views are messed up.
(Y) well agreed

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Inki darhi daikho aur inki zabaan check karo.

Ghateya soch, gutter zehan aur FUZLAY ka asar. Lakh di lanat.