Zardari, Nawaz lack self-respect: Imran

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
KASUR: Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf chief Imran Khan has termed the remarks passed by British Prime Minister David Cameron insulting, saying it is not for the first time that such derogatory comments have been ignored.

Imran Khan said this while talking to party leaders and the media people at a local hotel on Shahbaz Road here on Sunday. Our rulers should have promptly reciprocated, but they lack self-respect and leadership qualities. Under these circumstances, President Asif Ali Zardaris insistence on touring the UK has bewildered every loyal Pakistani, he said.

Mr Khan said Nawaz Sharif had kept a mum on the issue as he, like other politicians, had assets in billions in the UK and other European countries and he had no courage to take any risk. The PTI chief said the corrupt people were sitting in parliament who wanted double standard of law, one for themselves and the other for the public.

He said the legislators holding fake academic degrees should be dealt with in accordance with the law. Mr Khan said the big guns were involved in electricity theft in connivance with the Pepco staff, but not a single official was terminated, and the public was forced to suffer with the perpetual increase in power rates as a consequence.

kashah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i hope that USA. will takeover pakistan as its fifty first state and rule directly , this is the only way left for solvation of pakistani pour people.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
i hope that USA. will takeover pakistan as its fifty first state and rule directly , this is the only way left for solvation of pakistani pour people.
I don't think Americans will ever do that. They can not take 180 millions.
They already own Pakistan without this burden. They just need to pay few $$$ to the elite of this poor nation. The whole pakistan is their without any big cost.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

they cant even handle Afghan man. May be you should sell your country India to Israel. Israel need population. All Hindus will be forced become Jews.