Zara Nam Ho To Ye Mitti Bohat Zarkhaiz Hai Saqi

chacha jani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ساہیوال کے مشہور پاکپتن چوک کے پاس ایک آٹھ دس سال کا بچہ گھر میں سلے ہوئے کپڑے کے ماسک بیچ رہا تھا۔ میں نے یوں ہی اس سے پوچھا۔۔۔
"کتنے کا دو گے بھئی؟"o
کہنے لگا۔۔۔ "آپ کے لیے تیس کا"
میں نے پوچھا۔۔۔" میرے لیے کیوں؟ میرے پاس تو اتنے پیسے بھی نہیں"
جواب آیا۔۔۔ "آپ بیس روپے دے دیں۔ اس سے کم نہیں۔"
میں نے نہ جانے کس ترنگ میں آ کر کہا۔۔۔
" بھئی میرے پاس تو بیس روپے بھی نہیں ہیں۔ تو کیا کروں؟"

اس نے کہا کہ آپ مفت لے جائیں۔ جب کبھی پیسے ہوں تو دے دینا۔
میں اس جواب سے بہت حیران ہوا۔ اور استفسار کیا کہ ماں تمہیں لڑے گی نہیں کہ مفت کیوں دے آئے؟
بچے کے جواب نے مجھے سر تا پاء لرزا دیا۔ کہنے لگا۔۔۔
"نہیں۔۔۔ امی نے کہا تھا کہ اگر کسی کے پاس پیسے نہ ہوں تو اسے ویسے ہی دے دینا۔ اتنی وبا پھیلی ہوئی ہے۔"
اللہ اکبر۔۔۔
91872129_10156785129486022_6582113062738722816_n.jpg

Eyeaan

AGREED

now lets just hope the huge Governor House that was promised to be converted into a Primary School will be transformed into a much needed COVID19 isolation center

jigrot, jaypakistan and pk78601
chacha jani
Here comes another expert who decides where the center should be located and how the patients should be medicated. Sure they have spent their last ten lives in handling epidemics.
Pathetic Waba Farosh.

I suggest a one-person-country for such delusional self-made gods, one for each, so they can run it with their sate and fill.

to

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
Here comes another expert who decides where the center should be located and how the patients should be medicated. Sure they have spent their last ten lives in handling epidemics.
Pathetic Waba Farosh.

I suggest a one-person-country for such delusional self-made gods, one for each, so they can run it with their sate and fill.

to
Eyeaan

Looking at the infection spread and fatality rate in developed countries and considering the total lack of serious interest by our Selected Govt during last 4 months, I fear deciding where to set up COVID19 centers would soon become a non issue. Though I pray I am wrong and so should you

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
I suggest that, jati umra should be converted into an covid19 isolation centre.
Wake up Pak

Jaati Umra is a private property.

However if need arise, after exhausting all huge Govt buildings like PM House, Govt House, CM House, Corps Commander House, I am in favor of these politicians real estate turned into COVID19 centers but then the question comes, where will the granny and her 3 Jinns go ?

Eyeaan

Eyeaan

Looking at the infection spread and fatality rate in developed countries and considering the total lack of serious interest by our Selected Govt during last 4 months, I fear deciding where to set up COVID19 centers would soon become a non issue. Though I pray I am wrong and so should you
Leave epidemic and such other minor issue -- tell where the center should be located -- that'd earn some political brownie points.

You are not alone in this expertise games.. our media has been full of it.
A show was discussing why taftaan people were taken inner- country hospitals. That show didn't tell what medical wisdom is that a desert camp was better than well-equipped hospitals and expert doctors.
Another full episode was praising Sind government how they had made a center in some abandoned sukker building but punjab (i.e. doctors in punjab) was incompetent to have put patients near Nishter hospital.
You may keep giving your precious suggestions we are waiting.

This epidemic will, of course, will be over and hope sooner. but having some adverse consequences in the developing world for a very long time. A good might be they change their priorities or might be worse that western country might impose micro-controls over poor nation.
Rich countries will not only recover sooner but would rather better stabilize their economies---( that's about the real economy not the daily games played in the markets or in politics).

However covid-19 would not go away from the politics of pathetic opposition for a few years. They have already used it to generate regional rift, to create illusion of civ-mil rift during the epidemic. Sindh government had failed first attempt of fed to declare it an national emergency and use NDMA - that's when sind went on TV with full throat. Of course without health facilities, hospitals and doctors and funds, fed cannot implement any collective response without provinces submitting their resources and authority. Sind declined and rather politicized it. Now go and ask them why they did it.

Politics on covid-19 will go on by certain journalists and opposition, only worst will be if opposition would use this epidemic to instigate religious violence in the future.

Dream Seller

Wake up Pak

Jaati Umra is a private property.

However if need arise, after exhausting all huge Govt buildings like PM House, Govt House, CM House, Corps Commander House, I am in favor of these politicians real estate turned into COVID19 centers but then the question comes, where will the granny and her 3 Jinns go ?
How is it private when it was built with public money?

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
amm_jan

did Imran promise to demolish the Governor House ??

cz last I checked he was bragging about transforming it into place for general public benefit not only the elites ?

by the way I assure you that.....

today courts will have
no objections on turning Governor Houses, CM Houses and Corps Commander Houses and Prime Minister House into COVID19 isolation centers during the biggest epidemic of modern human history ?

Last edited:

amm_jan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
amm_jan

did Imran promise to demolish the Governor House ??

cz last I checked he was bragging about transforming it into place for general public benefit not only the elites ?

by the way I assure you that today courts will have no objections on turning Governor Houses, CM Houses and Corps Commander Houses and Prime Minister House into COVID19 isolation center during the biggest epidemic of modern human history ?
This issue is still in the Lahore High court and no one can do anything until LHC's decision. Even no one can take it to Supreme court until LHC's decision.

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
This issue is still in the Lahore High court and no one can do anything until LHC's decision. Even no one can take it to Supreme court until LHC's decision.

Bro no one is asking you to demolish it..........

only the green lawns of these building are so big that they can house hundreds if not thousands of COVID19 beds...............

amm_jan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bro no one is asking you to demolish it..........

only the green lawns of these building are so big that they can house hundreds if not thousands of COVID19 beds...............
Plan was to offer the grounds to kids... but LHC gave a stay and now Govt. can't do anything.
Don't want to argue more and I don't know if they can establish the hospital under the stay order.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
ساہیوال کے مشہور پاکپتن چوک کے پاس ایک آٹھ دس سال کا بچہ گھر میں سلے ہوئے کپڑے کے ماسک بیچ رہا تھا۔ میں نے یوں ہی اس سے پوچھا۔۔۔
"کتنے کا دو گے بھئی؟"o
کہنے لگا۔۔۔ "آپ کے لیے تیس کا"
میں نے پوچھا۔۔۔" میرے لیے کیوں؟ میرے پاس تو اتنے پیسے بھی نہیں"
جواب آیا۔۔۔ "آپ بیس روپے دے دیں۔ اس سے کم نہیں۔"
میں نے نہ جانے کس ترنگ میں آ کر کہا۔۔۔
" بھئی میرے پاس تو بیس روپے بھی نہیں ہیں۔ تو کیا کروں؟"

اس نے کہا کہ آپ مفت لے جائیں۔ جب کبھی پیسے ہوں تو دے دینا۔
میں اس جواب سے بہت حیران ہوا۔ اور استفسار کیا کہ ماں تمہیں لڑے گی نہیں کہ مفت کیوں دے آئے؟
بچے کے جواب نے مجھے سر تا پاء لرزا دیا۔ کہنے لگا۔۔۔
"نہیں۔۔۔ امی نے کہا تھا کہ اگر کسی کے پاس پیسے نہ ہوں تو اسے ویسے ہی دے دینا۔ اتنی وبا پھیلی ہوئی ہے۔"
اللہ اکبر۔۔۔
91872129_10156785129486022_6582113062738722816_n.jpg
Kuan hain yaar yeh loog...inke sadqey hum sab ki gari chal rahi hai...