Zaid Hamid's Message for Social Media Soldiers after DG ISPR's reply

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Really grateful for your kindness. Please recall Hadees-e-Nabvi (pbuh), the meaning of which is as under:
"Help your brother whether he is oppressor or oppressed, right or wrong"​
So we have to follow the guidance, regardless of being for or against. Using foul language for this of course uncalled for.
For my convenience, I follow Molbi Khadim Hussain, in this forum....

3rd_Umpire

Lol the losers wait for this ruthless Darvaish's post.......as soon as it happens they pounce like the dogs do on bone. ?

He gives sleepless nights to Zionists.....Bravo ............. way to go.???
I've the feeling that Imran, Zaid Hamid, and Dr.Tahirul Qadri are 3 deliveries of the same bowler,,of different length & line,

Any of the three get wavered, now & then

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I've the feeling that Imran, Zaid Hamid, and Dr.Tahirul Qadri are 3 deliveries of the same bowler,,of different length & line,

Any of the three get wavered, now & then

Maybe.
If U have kept a critics eye on Zaid Hamid's opinion since his appearance on media in 2007. U might come up with a different opinion........a ruthless analyst....careless about who thinks about him what.......whosoever it may be. In my opinion Qadri is suspicious. Khan is honest only lacking recognition of people around him. But U can never point finger on his sincerity and patriotism.

3rd_Umpire

Maybe.
If U have kept a critics eye on Zaid Hamid's opinion since his appearance on media in 2007. U might come up with a different opinion........a ruthless analyst....careless about who thinks about him what.......whosoever it may be. In my opinion Qadri is suspicious. Khan is honest only lacking recognition of people around him. But U can never point finger on his sincerity and patriotism.
My opinion about Dr.saab is a bit different,,though he is a GHO tool, but I don't think he is NOT sincere in changing or correcting the corrupt Pakistani system,
On the contrary, I feel that agencies used him, in his wish to bring a change to the system, but he just he couldn't delver to their expectation.

I never doubted Dr.Saab attentions, even for a moment,,

In Dharna time I regularly listened Dr.Saab instead of Kaptaan who was always boring for me due to his repetitive speeches,,

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My opinion about Dr.saab is a bit different,,though he is a GHO tool, but I don't think he is NOT sincere in changing or correcting the corrupt Pakistani system,
On the contrary, I feel that agencies used him, in his wish to bring a change to the system, but he just he couldn't delver to their expectation.

I never doubted Dr.Saab attentions, even for a moment,,

In Dharna time I regularly listened Dr.Saab instead of Kaptaan who was always boring for me due to his repetitive speeches,,

There is no doubt about his vision. But he always retreats when the time comes.....creats suspicion. He should have been more consistent and pushed reform agenda. His life and death should have been for change of system. He is blessed with the most dedicated workers who can die for the cause. His allegiance to the Zionist regimes kills.