Zaid Hamid's Message for Social Media Soldiers after DG ISPR's reply

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zaid-Hamid1.jpg

زید حامد نے اپنے ٹوئٹر اکاؤنٹ میں کہا ہے کہ مجھے معلوم ھے کہ رات والے واقعے سے سوشل میڈیا پر محب وطن مجاہد بہت دکھی ھیں۔ او یارو، کوی بات نہیں۔ بھاییوں اور دوستوں میں نوک جھونک ھو جاتی ھے۔ ھم اس وقت عین میدان جنگ میں ھیں۔ اپنی توجہ دشمن کی طرف رکھو۔ پاک فوج میرے بیٹے اور بھائی ہیں۔ ہمیں ہر حال میں انکا دفاع کرنا ھے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1173139286130069504
واضح رہے کہ کل رات زید حامد نے کل رات ایک ٹویٹ کیا تھا کہ ائیرفورس عمران خان کے ابھی نندن کی رہائی کے فیصلے پر بہت ڈسٹرب ہے کیونکہ عمران خان نے ابھی نندن کو پاکستان ائیرفورس کو اعتماد میں لئے بغیر رہا کیا ہے جس پر جنرل آصف غفور نے جواب دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ برائے مہربانی غلط معلومات نہ پھیلائیں خاص طور پر افواج پاکستان کے بارے میں ۔۔۔ آپ حقائق نہیں جانتے

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol the losers wait for this ruthless Darvaish's post.......as soon as it happens they pounce like the dogs do on bone. ?

He gives sleepless nights to Zionists.....Bravo ............. way to go.???
Darvesh sahab..... drvesh hathaeli pe sarsoon jamany valy behaviour valy nhi hotey. Unki tbiat me thehrao hota hey.... aap apny apko drvesh keh k khushifehmi ka shikar hain...

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mashallah in the end Major General Asif Ghafoor has actually praised Zaid bhi for his die-hard patriotism. It is this ZEAL that the ch@ddis and their subordinates cannot digest !!

Wadaich

Mashallah in the end Major General Asif Ghafoor has actually praised Zaid bhi for his die-hard patriotism. It is this ZEAL that the ch@ddis and their subordinates cannot digest !!

He should have.? DG ISPR damaged his image by locking horns with a Darvaish. However, soon better sense prevailed. The way Darveish reacted is a beauty in itself. It raised his stature & persona.

v r imran k

Zaid Hamid sab zabardsti ky khud sakhta tarjman by howay thy asif gharoor NY un ky ghubary sy hawa nikal di hy

3rd_Umpire

He should have.? DG ISPR damaged his image by locking horns with a Darvaish. However, soon better sense prevailed. The way Darveish reacted is a beauty in itself. It raised his stature & persona.
I respect you a lot, along with some jamaat-e islami member like Ibahim Madni, atensari,etc
That why I LEAVE you unanswered,,
Better to stay away from criticizing Kaptaan, thats my request so that I may not be disrespectful to you

Wadaich

I respect you a lot, along with some jamaat-e islami member like Ibahim Madni, atensari,etc
That why I LEAVE you unanswered,,
Better to stay away from criticizing Kaptaan, thats my request so that I may not be disrespectful to you

Really grateful for your kindness. Please recall Hadees-e-Nabvi (pbuh), the meaning of which is as under:
"Help your brother whether he is oppressor or oppressed, right or wrong"​
So we have to follow the guidance, regardless of being for or against. Using foul language for this of course uncalled for.