Zaid Hamid Should be Tried for Treason- SAFMA Comrades

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)

Even Edhi is calling for the Army.

These two naive freaks should learn that even the so-called true American Democracy is totally fake.

Both Democrat and Republican candidates are selected and promoted entirely by the Feds.

In this fake world these idiots are supporting safma.

?[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION]

urdu_man

Banned
zaid hamid is right..i m with him...i don`t accept this constitution as well which protects corrupt president sitting in presidency , he will remain as president for 5 years and no one can reach him on the basis of any corruption or any other cases......this constitution is just a piece of paper for just poor people and rulers don`t care about this piece of papers......:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

who told you that no one can reach president. there are ways to remove him in constitution. read it
www.na.gov.pk/publications/constitution.pdf

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
If I challenge you that SAFMA is not bania's chaila, can you provide any solid proof that it is? Also, can you prove that Yousuf was a kazzab?

both r already proved ur dear yusuf kazzab was given capital punishment on his kazzabi case
and ur dear zaida nutt has proved safma as bania's agent ..
but uuu keep sleeping its good 4 ur health
اگر تم شہادتوں کی بات کرتے ہو تو پہلی شہادت تو وہ تمام لوگ ہیں جو اس مقدمے میں وہاں پر موجود تھے
پھر اس کے بعد یہ ایک شہادت ہے

پھر اس کے بعد یہ ایک شہادت ہے

ہر بار زید یہ بات کرتا ہے کہ وہ شریعت کورٹ میں جاے گا اور ثابت کرے گا کہ اسکا یوسف کذاب نہیں تھا. پھر وہ جاتا کیوں نہیں

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

868e077e60905443467a074fb2259e5f.jpg
:chilli:....................

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
ZH has never said anything against Pakistan or Islam, Indians and their associates who are against Pakistan and ZH have tried and they have been trying really hard to discredit him/raises questions about his credibility/make him controversial figure/mudslinging on his personal life. I didn't know who he was but after vigorous propagands against him I did listen to him 'carefully' and I agreed what he said. He warned people/elements/organisation/nations who are against Islam and Pakistan & are involved in terrorism/propaganda campaigns in different ways. He does get emotional at times and says FEW things which he shouldn't and this is what our enemies try to cash on, clearly he's a threat to them as he's exposing them/raising awareness in general population specially young ones.
I agree with his military oberservations and analysis, he's not an extremist as our enemies try to portray him, he just mentions if we are threatened/attacked than consequences are going to be severe for our enemies, numerous times he has mentioned we don't want war but if our enemies attack us they will get a very strong response.

Obviously Indians, US and Israelis don't like him as he exposes their agendas and plans regionally and globally and everyday more and more people are listening to him and agree to his analysis. THIS IS WHY HE'S A THREAT AND OUR ENEMIES ARE TRYING VERY VERY HARD TO DISCREDIT HIM OTHERWISE WHY WOULD THEY BE SPENDING SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT HMMMMM!!!

SAFMA is a very dodgy organisation, numerous videos and interviews have been posted on this website and I don't like what they think and say, they don't sound patriotic. Actions speak lounder than words.

Last edited:

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
جھوٹے نبیوں کے جھوٹے صحابی بن جانا اور دھڑا دھڑ جھوٹ بولنا کہاں کا اسلام ہے(clap).....

ZH has never said anything against Pakistan or Islam, Indians and their associates who are against Pakistan and ZH have tried and they have been trying really hard to discredit him/raises questions about his credibility/make him controversial figure/mudslinging on his personal life. I didn't know who he was but after vigorous propagands against him I did listen to him 'carefully' and I agreed what he said. He warned people/elements/organisation/nations who are against Islam and Pakistan & are involved in terrorism/propaganda campaigns in different ways. He does get emotional at times and says FEW things which he shouldn't and this is what our enemies try to cash on, clearly he's a threat to them as he's exposing them/raising awareness in general population specially young ones.
I agree with his military oberservations and analysis, he's not an extremist as our enemies try to portray him, he just mentions if we are threatened/attacked than consequences are going to be severe for our enemies, numerous times he has mentioned we don't want war but if our enemies attack us they will get a very strong response.

Obviously Indians, US and Israelis don't like him as he exposes their agendas and plans regionally and globally and everyday more and more people are listening to him and agree to his analysis. THIS IS WHY HE'S A THREAT AND OUR ENEMIES ARE TRYING VERY VERY HARD TO DISCREDIT HIM OTHERWISE WHY WOULD THEY BE SPENDING SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT HMMMMM!!!

SAFMA is a very dodgy organisation, numerous videos and interviews have been posted on this website and I don't like what they think and say, they don't sound patriotic. Actions speak lounder than words.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

SAFMA is not patriotic at all. I heard it was created by CIA to encourage secularism and then Indians took over. Then they started mudslinging against ZH and Pak forces.

I have a very simple formula: If enemy hates Zh, he must be doing something right

gazoomartian

جھوٹے نبیوں کے جھوٹے صحابی بن جانا اور دھڑا دھڑ جھوٹ بولنا کہاں کا اسلام ہے(clap).....

and to become an idiot like you isnt Islamic either. No offense meant just pointing out something important.

By the way you sound Qadiani, are you not??

gazoomartian

Even Edhi is calling for the Army.

These two naive freaks should learn that even the so-called true American Democracy is totally fake.

Both Democrat and Republican candidates are selected and promoted entirely by the Feds.

In this fake world these idiots are supporting safma.

​@Adeel

not by the Feds, by the Free Masons. Just like Ben Bernke has been appointed to the post of Chairman of Fed Reserve

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
and to become an idiot like you isnt Islamic either. No offense meant just pointing out something important.

By the way you sound Qadiani, are you not??
lol (clap) جسے زیدے کی عادت ہے ویسے ہی اسکے بغل بچوں کی بی ہے ، جب کوئی جواب نی ہوتا تو بکواس بکنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں

sameerking

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
President,primeminestre,governor,parlimenterian or senitore sub kay sub aiene ki khilaf warzi kar rahay hain or aiene tor rahay hain jalee degri walay or jinhen quran shareef ki ayate tak nahi ateen jo insan kay banaei howay qanon ko to foqiyat daitay hain magare allah (sbt) talla kay qanon ki nafarmani kartay hain >>>>> nusrat jawed<<<<<< to sharabi jhota or pakistan ka gaddar hai jo (raw) kay liyai kam kar raha hai ......zaid hamid jo pakistan or islam kay liyai kam kar rahai hain , iss ki ankhon ko wo her waqt chobtai rehtay hain mujhay yai baat samajh nahi ati jo log pakistan kay liyai kam kartai hain wo iss ko kiyon boray lgtai hain...........imran