Zaid Hamid Should be Tried for Treason- SAFMA Comrades

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a shame.....they are showing his programme out of context.....
Zaid sb nay kaha tha k agar aap aien say islami shariat aur article 62,63 nikaal do tu hum is ko jotay ki nook per rkhtay hain..................i am 100% agreed with Zaid sb.........hum us aien ko jotay ki nook per rkhtay hain

Zaid sb is a Mujahid and real patriot, and i stand for every word of this qalander

jazakAllah khair

lol...so when "the paper mujaid" is accepting the challenge of ashrafi ?

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because SAFMA is bunch of people who are toeing agenda of their masters. It is classical example of ''plantation'' by RAW. You are nieve and do'nt know how the secret agencies work. These agencies do'nt leave proofs for guys like you who can drag them in ordinary courts. Man ..they will pay funds on checks to be shown to you. One is known by the actions he does.

I am better off naive than calling everyone who has a different point of view an 'agent' and a 'traitor'.

So what about the actions of our Army?

They have abrogated the constitution, killed innocent people and aided foreign forces to kill our innocent people. They have billions of dollars of corruption cases against them and many of them have sent their kids abroad and many are openly seen in gymkhanas and clubs drinking and partying.

When are you going to call them an agent of xyz agency?

hans

Banned
In past, when nation use to fight war's ... they use to throw there rotten infected dead bodies into the enemy lines.

How about we get a rocket tie Zaid Mia to it and fire in the General direction of India. In this way, we can all relax, no more War mongering, no security threat, no Kasab, no more Radio Delhi. We can all honor Ziad Mai demise with one more Public holiday, and Ziad lovers will all be happy knowing that he is a shaheed.

janbazali

lol...so when "the paper mujaid" is accepting the challenge of ashrafi ?

go and ask him, i am not his spokesman
I believe Zaid sb is a true Patriot and Aashiq e Rasool......and i am agreed with his view point
aap ko is say ikhtalaf hai tu good for you

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
go and ask him, i am not his spokesman
I believe Zaid sb is a true Patriot and Aashiq e Rasool......and i am agreed with his view point
aap ko is say ikhtalaf hai tu good for you
true patriot has no courage to show his true patriotism, when he asked for that (serious)

sngilani

I am better off naive than calling everyone who has a different point of view an 'agent' and a 'traitor'.

So what about the actions of our Army?

They have abrogated the constitution, killed innocent people and aided foreign forces to kill our innocent people. They have billions of dollars of corruption cases against them and many of them have sent their kids abroad and many are openly seen in gymkhanas and clubs drinking and partying.

When are you going to call them an agent of xyz agency?

You are unneccearily bringing army in the discussion. Most armies of the world work like this. It is norm. But we are disussing SAFMA here. Intelligence agencies are also involved in defensive activities such as counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism.There is a distinction between "security intelligence" and "foreign intelligence". Security intelligence pertains to national security threats (e.g. terrorism, espionage). Foreign intelligence involves information collection relating to the political, or economic activities of foreign states. Some agencies have been involved in assassinations, arms, coups d'etat, and the placement of misinformation (propaganda) as well as other covert operations, in order to support their own or their governments' interests. So my baby all these things are norm in this world. So just close your eyes and sleep my baby.

Last edited:

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
Mate, that is why I had asked. Imtiaz is a big name when it comes to journalism and you can't just say that he is a lifafa journalist. Visit his office once and talk to him. He speaks in the interest of Pakistan and very logically as he knows a lot more than we do. I too am against him (and you know what, one of few who say it to him in his face) yet we should know why we tag people.
You may say that as i have said before you seem to know most people on a one to one basis. Fortunately or unfortunately in my case i was brought up in one of the backwaters of Punjab, where we didnt get to meet any movers or shakers of this world. Trust me mate when we are at school and college we would be lucky for the teachers to bloody turn up and this was when nawaz was chief minister of Punjab.

By the way i've heard him talk and trust me i haven't come across anything outstanding. Anybody who defends zardari (or nawaz)and this lame democratic government for me is a waste of space, especially when they claim to be intellectuals. I have a lot of time for people who promote religious tolerance (because thats a fundamental and core message of islam) but it has to be done on the grounds of balance for example how its been done in turkey. His line about drones and operations in fata are just crazy (basically its the american message). Sorry mate but history tells us that you dont win wars against insurgents by bombing them, you have to isolate them and get the people on the ground on board with your message.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
both r already proved ur dear yusuf kazzab was given capital punishment on his kazzabi case
and ur dear zaida nutt has proved safma as bania's agent ..
but uuu keep sleeping its good 4 ur health
??? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cclzHkD7JaI
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pHmjOwa4pE

?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???. ??? ?? ???? ???? ????

????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??. ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ????. ????? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??. ??? ?????? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????

?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??. ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??. ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??. ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ??

??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??. ?? ???? ??????? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??. ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???

???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ????

[MENTION=23319]Temojin[/MENTION], [MENTION=8314]barhaich[/MENTION], [MENTION=13280]sngilani[/MENTION], [MENTION=13921]janbazali[/MENTION], [MENTION=21655]imyrathore[/MENTION], [MENTION=7608]Fursan[/MENTION], [MENTION=5644]zubair1234[/MENTION], [MENTION=10116]kj_gee[/MENTION]

Last edited:

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
?????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ..???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? (cry)

????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??. ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ????. ????? ??? ????? ???? ??. ??? ?????? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????

?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??. ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??. ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??. ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ??

??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??. ?? ???? ??????? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??. ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???

???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ????

@Temojin , @barhaich , @sngilani , @janbazali , @imyrathore , @Fursan

awan4ever

You are unneccearily bringing army in the discussion. Most armies of the world work like this. It is norm. But we are disussing SAFMA here. Intelligence agencies are also involved in defensive activities such as counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism.There is a distinction between "security intelligence" and "foreign intelligence". Security intelligence pertains to national security threats (e.g. terrorism, espionage). Foreign intelligence involves information collection relating to the political, or economic activities of foreign states. Some agencies have been involved in assassinations, arms, coups d'etat, and the placement of misinformation (propaganda) as well as other covert operations, in order to support their own or their governments' interests. So my baby all these things are norm in this world. So just close your eyes and sleep my baby.

Most armies of the world take money from foreign donors to rain fire on their own people?? Really?

Why point out SAMA alone then? All the madressas take money from foreign donors in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia itself is a satellite state of the the US. So by that link all madressas ar also funded by enemy elements.

Ok Khala je. Ap nay dunya ke gasht ke hay especially in intellignece circles. Apko sab khabrein hongi.

Wadaich

Most armies of the world take money from foreign donors to rain fire on their own people?? Really?

Why point out SAMA alone then? All the madressas take money from foreign donors in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia itself is a satellite state of the the US. So by that link all madressas ar also funded by enemy elements.

Ok Khala je. Ap nay dunya ke gasht ke hay especially in intellignece circles. Apko sab khabrein hongi.
(hmm) EMPLOYED BY: CIA/RAW/MOSSAD
CODE NAME: RAFIDI/TAKFIRI/UNDERCOVER INDIAN
Twitter : @imdadawan

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
NJ and ZH both extremists so no point in wasting any time on these guys. ZH has nothing on his own, he just works for ISI and says what ISPR wants and the literature provided to him by ISPR. As far as NJ is concerned he is a baighair*t aadmi.

SAFMA is definitely an extremist organization I totally agree with it. At the same time I also agree that Yousaf was not proved to be a Kazzab however, ZH's association with Yousaf is still very dodgy as Yousaf ate up people's money, misused it, made fool out of people.

Since both sides i.e. ZH and NJ are extremists on the opposite ends, there is no point in wasting any time.

Before there is any kaarwayee against Zaid Hamid, there should be a very strict proceeding against Zia ul haq, Ayub Khan and Musharaf. Former two have died but Musharaf should be hanged before someone goes and even touches Zaid Hamid.

LOL on Mushtaq - CJ can do nothing unfortunately coz Army is there to protect every anti-Pakistan and anti-democracy element in Pakistan.

sngilani

SAFMA ( south asia free media association ) is the agent of raw who is working againts ideology PAKISTAN,,
there the large number of PAKISTANi journalist who are the member of this association (check there names http://myurl.pk/y7Gm )
watch this video and know the reality of these raw agents

gazoomartian

Safma should be put on trail for being anti-Pakistani and Marvi for saying 'khurafat' about 'inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajeon'

Zaid hamid Zindabad
Safma murda baad
Pakistan Paindabad

Last edited:

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
You may say that as i have said before you seem to know most people on a one to one basis. Fortunately or unfortunately in my case i was brought up in one of the backwaters of Punjab, where we didnt get to meet any movers or shakers of this world. Trust me mate when we are at school and college we would be lucky for the teachers to bloody turn up and this was when nawaz was chief minister of Punjab.

By the way i've heard him talk and trust me i haven't come across anything outstanding. Anybody who defends zardari (or nawaz)and this lame democratic government for me is a waste of space, especially when they claim to be intellectuals. I have a lot of time for people who promote religious tolerance (because thats a fundamental and core message of islam) but it has to be done on the grounds of balance for example how its been done in turkey. His line about drones and operations in fata are just crazy (basically its the american message). Sorry mate but history tells us that you dont win wars against insurgents by bombing them, you have to isolate them and get the people on the ground on board with your message.

Good to know that you talk in a proper manner. Can i ask where you hail from? Mate, I could tell many things yet I have been stopped to by my father due to some issues but i would tell you only the fact that some months ago when my father asked a very very big gun amongst our power brokers about the current situation and what the government was doing, his answer was, sir kesi hukoomat, hukoomat unhi ki hai jinki hamesha se hai aur kisi ke baap ki jurrat nahi ke voh unke aagey bol sakay. Things are really different from what is being told to us since decades. I can vouch for the fact that zardari was ready to resign twice during the restoration of judiciary movement but gillani and another person stopped him from doing so. Anyway, nice talking to you, will try to tell as much as I am permitted to.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Not all madrissah, only ones related to their cult which is called a sect wrongly and they are mostly located in southern punjab.

You know Imtiaz Alam personally?

awan4ever

Not all madrissah, only ones related to their cult which is called a sect wrongly and they are mostly located in southern punjab.

You know Imtiaz Alam personally?

They are located all over the country from the tribal areas down to Karachi.

Nope.