ZAID HAMID/ONLY HOPE FOR PAKISTANIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai sb i dont agree with zaid hamid is good analysis who get some feed back from intelligencies and some other forces but he is not the hope for pakistan as he is not the leader not a political person he is just an ahnalysist n nothing else.

absolute.zeero

Voter (50+ posts)
Well i think the title 'Zaid Hamid/One Good Hope for Pakistan' or 'The "should be" attitude' was much more suitable , or may b some other title. The above title gives me a feel of pessimistic approach of seeing things. It is true that his talks are very encouraging, and very optimistic which helps building confidence to our nation, but from the title it sounds more like Pakistan is a sinking ship and "only" Zaid Hamid is the one who can save it which i don't agree to (despite of the fact that he is one key element in opinion making of the nation).

absolute.zeero

Voter (50+ posts)
@ BlackRock

I totally understand where are you coming from brother, but i think you need to rephrase your sentence "... but he is not the hope for pakistan.. " ;)

cmq07md

Voter (50+ posts)
He is true patriot. I think he must form a political party and then include only true patriots in it.
Pakistan has edged India many a times, e.g, in Punjab movement in 80s, kashmir issue, and Kargil.
All times Pakistan was ahead in the beginning and in middle, but I don't know why bloody politicians shame the nation all times in the end?
Same thing is with Cricket, Pakistan loses easily to any team now including india. Cricketers are busy in making money in India in ICL and IPL.
I hope everyone has good memory of those days when India used to fear Pakistan in Sharzah :)

kmanzar

Voter (50+ posts)
Its really sad/bad to see that Pakistans last hopes are associated with such mindless idiots (like Mr Zaid Hamid).
Thats mean either we are out run of intellectuals or we dont have respects to the thinking and realistic minded people.

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)
it all sounds interesting but there is nothing practical abt it dear , wake up , the world has changed .......

cmq07md

Voter (50+ posts)
dear Kmanzar,
If he's is mindless idiot, then what do you think about George bush?? Narendar Modi?? and many BJP leaders in India?? Going by your criteria, all western world leaders are mindless even though Western societies are so called 'intellectuals'!!
talking in favour of one's own nation is not being idiotic.
And good thing about Mr. Hamid is that he talks about Pakistan. And he is even not afraid of extremist leaders like Baitulla Masood.
I agree sometimes he goes overboard and makes illogical conspiracy theories, but isn't India making nonsense theories??
Have you seen the 'dossier' of mumbai bomb blasts??
They shows toothpaste, soaps, dew. shaving cream packets, and say these are made in pakistan, so the terrorists and government of pakistan is involved.

kmanzar

Voter (50+ posts)
dear cmq07md

I dont know what is the point to put Narendar Modi, George Bush, BJP, India etc into the debate. In my comments, I didnt support any of your mentioned persons rather I just raised my point on declaring Mr. Hamid as the only hope for the Pakistanis.

My belief is that we are not in such worst stage that our last hope is connected to such extremist and childish minded people; we have still lots of other sensible intellectuals in our society.

Sad thing is that instead of considering the root cause of miserable condition of our nation, we are following just jazbaati baatain of people like Zaid Hamid. Grass-root level problems cannot be solved by emotions, we have to be realistic in our approach.

cmq07md

Voter (50+ posts)
kmanzar said:
dear cmq07md

I dont know what is the point to put Narendar Modi, George Bush, BJP, India etc into the debate. In my comments, I didnt support any of your mentioned persons rather I just raised my point on declaring Mr. Hamid as the only hope for the Pakistanis.

My belief is that we are not in such worst stage that our last hope is connected to such extremist and childish minded people; we have still lots of other sensible intellectuals in our society.

Sad thing is that instead of considering the root cause of miserable condition of our nation, we are following just jazbaati baatain of people like Zaid Hamid. Grass-root level problems cannot be solved by emotions, we have to be realistic in our approach.

I brought Narendar Modi and BJP into discussion because in 2002 gujarat riots, he master minded Muslim genocide to unite Hindus bastards in India. And he won the elections, now he is credited with Economic Revival of Gujarat in India. Even Arab Companies are going to invest in Gujarat, even though he spread hatred against Muslims. He is very similar to Zaid Hamid sir.

Unless, we have sense of nationalism in us, we cannot progress. Our intellectuals go to USA/UK/Europe to earn money and forget motherland.

Zaid Hamid sir is an engineer. He wants people to unite. I hope he has good progressive plans for Pakistan too. He's not opposing girl's education or eradication of extremism. He's opposing evil forces like USA, India, and Israel.

Don't you feel muslims are marginalized in this world?? this is because our 'intellectuals' are busy making money.

ARIF KHAN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why Zaid Hamid is only hope for pakistan? He is an intelectual who has knowledge and education about islamic history. He is a defense analyst. He is expert on international economics. He understands the conspiracies against Pakistan and very vocal about expressing them to a common Pakistani who can understand them. He has no ambitions to be a Prime Minister or President. His whole agenda is to educate Pakistanis so they can make better decisions about their own future for Pakistan. Yes, he is guilty of telling the truth. Yes, he is guilty of giving hopes and dreams to 160 millions Pakistanis. Just close your eyes and open your heart without any prejedice and see if you can find one so called democratic leaders in Pakistan. It is so unfortunate we are ruled by people who are corrupt, liars and dishonest.
Now if you don't think he is the only hope for pakistanis who else is?

ARIF KHAN

ZAID HAMID PLEASE START AN AGGRESSIVE PROGRAM TO EDUCATE PAKISTANIS IN POLITICS, AND RELIGION AND ISLAMIC MILITARY HISTORY.

ARIF KHAN

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ONE SO-CALLED INTELECTUAL WHO IS AS GOOD AS ZAID HAMID. STOP BEING A JERK AND GIVE CREDIT AND RESPECT TO ONE WHO EARNS IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.