ZAID HAMID GRILLS HOOD BHOY

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
ZAID HAMID is an idiot and mouthpiece of ISI !!!!

AoA brothers and sisters,

I've got some observations about Zaid Hamid that I would like to share with you guys, esp the lovers of Zaid Hamid.

1. Zaid Hamid is an active and loyal member of the ISI. He defends the ISI and Army in every single debate. He doesn't even accept the fact that the ISI and Pakistan army, with the help of American CIA, trained the very same people who are today causing havoc in Pakistan and are shedding innocent blood and blowing up schools and barber shops in the name of Islam. He sees no terrorsim or extremism in Pakistan. (More than 200 schools have been bombed and destroyed by extremists during the last few years and earlier this month, a barber and his two sons were beheaded). Hoodboy was just stating these facts during the show and Zaid Hamid refused to accept any of these facts because he loves extremism, terrorism and war .

2. Another thing I've noticed about Zaid is that he is very intolerant of the views of other guests whenever he's invited to a televsion show. He always wants to impose his extremist ideology and thoughts on everyone. (If you dont believe me, watch all the shows in which he has been invited and observe carefully keeping the point that I've mentioned in mind)

3. Thirdly, he is clearly a hatemonger and warmonger and always talks about taking a potential war with India to Panipat without remembering where the war actually came to, back in 1971. This man is obcessed with war like a child is obcessed with his toys without realizing what war actually means.

4. Soon after the attacks in Mumbai, Zaid Hamid appeared in a televsion show. During the show, a photo of the guy caught alive by the police in
Mumbai was shown on a projector. Zaid commented that he was sure that the guy in Indian custody didnt look like a muslim from his face and he
was a Hindu. At the point , I was wondering how in the world could Zaid tell just by looking at someone's face that he is a Muslim or Hindu.
(Keep in mind that I'm not referring to the fact that guy was wearing an orange band on his right wrist implying that he was Hindu as Zaid
didnt call him hindu because of the band). But now after this False Prophet controversy, I know how Zaid could tell from a guy's face
whether hes Muslim or Hindu. ...... its because of divine knowledge from his false prohet.

Conclusion:

Zaid hamid is a big idiot and a mouthpiece of the ISI and the the people who are loving and following him are immature emotional fools. Wake up guys!!!

Note: Please read this post atleast thrice in its entirety with an open mind and prepare points to disprove what I've written, based on facts and only then post a reply.

G

Comparison between Personalities of Mr Zaid Hamid and Mr Jamshed Hoodbhoy.

As when we see the views between these two gentlemen, there is only one conclusion that both are at the same level of Patriotism.

Mr Jamshed Hoodbhoy brings the truth of past, what happened is completely regretable, and whole Pakistani nation is not only suffering, but paying heavy penalties.

Mr Zaid Hamid being a Patriot, protects the past,and whatever he talk simply express those views which tries to protect and bring the integrity of Muslim and PakistanI image. He use sometimes tough language, which iritates, but if we give a cool minded look, we will not blame him. He is trying to bring the correct Islam and what should be Pakistani Muslim.

So its better to take both personalities as very responsible, Difference in opinion should not certify as extremest or traitor.

dear dukelondon:

If suppose zaid hamid works for ISI then WHAT..! its not a curse for someone to work for ISI.... you are picturing as if ISI is an abuse... You are just picturing ISI as if its a brothal.... ISI is the key to Pakistan's security... and if someone works for it, he/she should be proud of it...

And Hoooooooood Bhai.... should go to india, we dont need such traitors in our country....

And also Zaid Hamid is against all those extremests who are operating in Pakistan.... So am I, because we dnt want these activities in our country, and also in other countires. we want piece for all the world...

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
i think hood bhoy is indian agent, i dont know whether zaid hamid is the person who follow yousuf kazzab who announce himself prophet naozubillah or he is the true muslim but i know one thing that from the other people's statments like imran khan & Dr. Israr Ahmed & also sheikh rasheed are slightly matched with the statments of zaid hamid. And regarding the goverment we al know what's going in pakistan they are not doing any thing for pak or pak peoples they forget all their promises like cheif justice matter like 58 2B and about our president mashallah hole world knows how kind of person he is and for money he can do anything and that is fact.

so try to understand dear these jews, are never be the friend of muslim that what quran is saying. These jews,chiristian & hindu want kill even that muslim who didn't know any think about islam. And there are so many muslims in small towns of pakistan who didn't anything about islam even they don't know how to do wazoo & gusal and they are muslim because they born in muslim family.

so don't follow anything or any person just follow quran and hadith and if we read it carefully quran & hadith clearly telling about todays situation and also given us the way from that we can solve the problem

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think that Hoodbhoy is an Indian.

He is a selfloathing Pakistani who buys into Indian and western propaganda. He listens to and watches western channels who always corner Pakistan. He has no selfesteem left in him and gets easily impressed by the west.

Notice how Hoodbhoy became speechless when the Pakistani journalist informed him that a lot of Russian military assets were sold out by the Russians themselves in the black market upon the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Hoodbhoy became speechless because he never saw the issue from another angle. He has no analytical skills.

However, he has a right of having an opinion.

Furthermore, I don't agree with everything Zaid Hamid says. Yet, we need some from the Pakistan's side to play the role of an aggressor. He is doing a great job.

Sher Khan