Youtube Ban In Pakistan ll Supreme Court Of Pakistan Order

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ticker Mafia aka Judges of so called Supreme Court are afraid of criticism. They issue blanket statements and ridicule everyone on daily basis but can't digest criticism on them and their judgements. These brothels known as courts must be demolished and a Sharia based Justice system should be introduced in the country.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now isn’t it against freedom of speech and expression???? ...... ?...... And if we ban twitter as well what will the libtards do ???? ..... ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
They will shreak and screech instead of tweet....Ab is mein kia... ?
Iss mein ye keh shrieking will only be heard by their families..... No one else ..... But on a serious note I have an inkling that the court reporters reporting every word has unnerved the judges ..... The presssure of QFI case was so extreme that judges couldn’t wriggle themselves out of it ...... Public saw the debacle of QFI taking witness box through the eyes of you tubers ......
Otherwise whole world is full of objectionable material ..... Banning the world and living on Mars is not a solution......

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Iss mein ye keh shrieking will only be heard by their families..... No one else ..... But on a serious note I have an inkling that the court reporters reporting every word has unnerved the judges ..... The presssure of QFI case was so extreme that judges couldn’t wriggle themselves out of it ...... Public saw the debacle of QFI taking witness box through the eyes of you tubers ......
Otherwise whole world is full of objectionable material ..... Banning the world and living on Mars is not a solution......
I think you are 100% right that the you-tubers have irked the court that much that they are thinking of banning youtube but I don't think it will happen and if it does, then there will be
a new platform available to express people's views. When there is a need, there always is a way to satisfy that need.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah just pathetic
Follow mullah Iranian govt actions will place Pakistan behind by 10-15 years if these government officials can't take criticism.
Banning YouTube won't solve a thing.