Your feedback required for the new main page

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
یہ بات ظاہر ہے کہ فورم انتظامیہ ماڈریشن نہیں کر پا رہی ، اس لئے کچھ ممبران کو بھی ماڈریشن کے اختیارات دے دیے جایئں
یعنی تھریڈ پر کسی خاص ممبر کو مزید کمنٹ سے روکنے کا اختیار ، یا اس کے کمنٹ عام لوگوں کے سامنے نہ آئیں صرف اس کے دوستوں کے سامنے آئیں وغیرہ وغیرہ
Problem is the admin and moderator team is always on the extreme end of things. Either there is too much or nothing at all. Before there was strict censorship even words like pagal would automatically get censored, then one fine day I dunno what happened it became a free for all.
A Abbasi Why have my posting rights been revoked? None of your Staff is responding nor helping.
فورم کے مالکان کی دلچسپی اس حد تک ہے کے تھریڈ بنتے رہیں. ماڈریٹر کبھی کبھی اندھے کی لاٹھی گھما دیتے ہیں

کچھ روز پہلے میرا ایک تھریڈ صرف وجہ سے حذف کر دیا گیا گے تھمب نیل نہیں تھا. ماڈریشن کی شکایت اور کچھ غصہ بھی دیکھایا تو کچھ گھنٹوں کے لئے پابندی لگا دی گئی.
ایک پیغام
Adeel RashidAhmed Waseem
کی نذر کیا اس کا جواب ابھی تک موصول نہیں ہوا​

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
فورم کے مالکان کی دلچسپی اس حد تک ہے کے تھریڈ بنتے رہیں. ماڈریٹر کبھی کبھی اندھے کی لاٹھی گھما دیتے ہیں

کچھ روز پہلے میرا ایک تھریڈ صرف وجہ سے حذف کر دیا گیا گے تھمب نیل نہیں تھا. ماڈریشن کی شکایت اور کچھ غصہ بھی دیکھایا تو کچھ گھنٹوں کے لئے پابندی لگا دی گئی.
ایک پیغام
Adeel RashidAhmed Waseem
کی نذر کیا اس کا جواب ابھی تک موصول نہیں ہوا​

Everything was fine until I posted political content. It was only until I started posting more Islamic content. That they did it.
It was rational and actual beneficial stuff and not stuff that was spicy enough. Noticed some threads were even deleted. I haven't even indulged in verbal diarrhetic or abusive arguments as well on the site ever.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
I am allowing you once more. Please post quality content and don't spam.

Can you elaborate on what constitutes as "SPAM"? It's disappointing to be labeled as someone who was posting spam while hundreds of trash threads/posts are made every day. Go through my post history and tell me what is spam. So, I don't post on this site at all.

Sajjad73

AOA!
It is very important website for getting information and having qualified members, Easy way to get information. I request to staff of the website to provide an application (Siast) in the play store so it will be well known and then everyone download it.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
I am allowing you once more. Please post quality content and don't spam.

Can you elaborate on what constitutes as "SPAM"? It's disappointing to be labeled as someone who was posting spam while hundreds of trash threads/posts are made every day. Go through my post history and tell me what is spam. So, I don't post on this site at all.

Here I am back again having my posting rights being revoked. My threads are deleted even though they are not abusive, vulgar, or misleading. Yet here I am. Is it because they are educating people to become a better and more learned Muslim and not a sheep? Or is that exactly why my threads are deleted and posting rights are revoked?

Thanks to all those who have benefitted me and from me. JazakAllah Khair

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Here I am back again having my posting rights being revoked. My threads are deleted even though they are not abusive, vulgar, or misleading. Yet here I am. Is it because they are educating people to become a better and more learned Muslim and not a sheep? Or is that exactly why my threads are deleted and posting rights are revoked?

Thanks to all those who have benefitted me and from me. JazakAllah Khair

A Abbasi Adeel RashidAhmed Faiza What would it take to get this sorted and a response?

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
A Abbasi Adeel RashidAhmed Faiza

Been over 3 months now since my posting rights been removed. Meanwhile, those who post fake news/trash threads/vile abusive thread makers are still active. Kudos to the person who removed my posting rights. Probably got triggered too much by one of the threads.