Your Favorite Members at Siasat.pk??

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Geo

Sure, Good to hear that.
Your writings will be a testimony to this statement,
at least the future ones.
PTI would be my choice if MQM is not contesting in a constituency.

Kindly do not forget the above....

Plus nobody can find any post where I questioned his "honesty" or "sincerity".... though I repeatedly questioned his political wisdom...

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IMHO Gazoo Bhai, Bret Hawk, Night-Hawk, Abbasi bhai & Star Gazer.
May Allah accept the efforts of all members.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
YAARO, BIWI SE LAR JHAGAR KER IS FORUM PER LOGIN HOTA HOON, AOR SUB MUJHE HI BHOOL GAEY.;)

YAHAN TAK KEH "MERE APNE BHI HOOEY PARAYE" WHERE ARE MY "TEHREEKI SAATHIS":angry_smile:

AB MEIN ITNA BHI "ACHCHA" NAHI HOON KEH MERI THORI SI BURAI KERNE PER TUM LOGON SE NARAZ HOJAAOON GA:lol:

KUCH GUNAH MERE BHI DHO DO BHAI LOGO.[hilar]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thankyou Br. Brett hawk. I appreciate the recognition. Just a quetsion and comment in one. The reason,just one of them, I chose the name star gazer was that people might not be able to guess easily which gender I belong to ,just so it would be fair for them to reply to my comments , but I guess it did not work all that good.
Don't get me wrong but it would had been more objective had you rated my posts without classifying me in the gender group(Incase you did not notice no one was classified as male otherwise). I enjoy the leniency that is given to me being a female but it also takes that pleasure out of it. Yes when it comes to maching the phisycal faculties I will choose the female category but when it come to mental facuties please indulge me. Thankyou again, I am honored.

Star Gazer

@ Night hawk,thankyou, and may Allah bless us all.
I enjoy reading your posts too. You i think have great potential to go far and for that one needs to read a lot and work a lot for that gives you the confidence to tackle any issue with your mix of thinking.
Keep up the good work, and if I appear to e advisory it is only because I feel you are young and pretty solid.
I have great respect for Geoge also and expect very balanced and honest posts from him too.
Canadian is a young man again with good potential and as you expand your knowledge you will excell more. keep it up.
Brett Hawk, Taul are very balanced and their appreciations is rare and that is why so precious.
I have to mention many more and Isha Allah will do that n te near future.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about Indian members who keep writing positively inspite of being not welcomed? Who can forget your favorites like Contra and Nepali Pandit !!!!

Star Gazer

What about Indian members who keep writing positively inspite of being not welcomed? Who can forget your favorites like Contra and Nepali Pandit !!!!

Ah yes! I always enjoyed parring with them but I guess they found out the truth about india and did not have the motivation to nudge and poke any more!

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@Star Gazer, Jazak-Allah Khair.
Seek Knowledge from Cradle to Grave. This is what I believe.

Keep up the good work, and if I appear to e advisory it is only because I feel you are young and pretty solid.
May Allah give us the taufique to Do Good for Muslims all over the world.

GeoG

I enjoy reading your posts too. You i think have great potential to go far and for that one needs to read a lot and work a lot for that gives you the confidence to tackle any issue with your mix of thinking.
I have great respect for Geoge also and expect very balanced and honest posts from him too.
Canadian is a young man again with good potential and as you expand your knowledge you will excell more. keep it up.
Brett Hawk, Taul are very balanced and their appreciations is rare and that is why so precious.

I am humbled Strar Gazer, much appreciate your kind words.
My posts normally attract nasty remarks so deliberately kept you out from my earlier post. It is a always pleasure to read your logical posts with moral high grounds and full of patriotism. God Bless you for your deeds and efforts.

canadian

YAARO, BIWI SE LAR JHAGAR KER IS FORUM PER LOGIN HOTA HOON, AOR SUB MUJHE HI BHOOL GAEY.;)

YAHAN TAK KEH "MERE APNE BHI HOOEY PARAYE" WHERE ARE MY "TEHREEKI SAATHIS":angry_smile:

AB MEIN ITNA BHI "ACHCHA" NAHI HOON KEH MERI THORI SI BURAI KERNE PER TUM LOGON SE NARAZ HOJAAOON GA:lol:

KUCH GUNAH MERE BHI DHO DO BHAI LOGO.[hilar]

Shaid Aabhi Naye Naye Shadi Huie Hae.Thora sabr aur aqal sey kaam lo tou sarey gur seekh jao gey.Uskey baad jaisey Hum Punjabi Mein Kehtay Hain " Fer Moujan Hee Moujan"

canadian

@
Star Gazer.
Thank you for your remarks." Young Man " is a compliment ?

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shaid Aabhi Naye Naye Shadi Huie Hae.Thora sabr aur aqal sey kaam lo tou sarey gur seekh jao gey.Uskey baad jaisey Hum Punjabi Mein Kehtay Hain " Fer Moujan Hee Moujan"
17 years now.:alhamd:

maujaN da vela lung gaya ae paa ji. Hunr te siraf hikko e waz aandi ae "bundey ta puttar bunn, zada afsari na jhar mere tey"

Star Gazer

17 years now.:alhamd:

maujaN da vela lung gaya ae paa ji. Hunr te siraf hikko e waz aandi ae "bundey ta puttar bunn, zada afsari na jhar mere tey"

please take the following as a joke because it is actually a piece of news that I read many years ago in urdu newspaer in Pakistan.
There was petition filed by the wife of a Thaanedaar for divirce. The judge asked her the reasons for that after all she had been maried to this man for many years?
The women stated "My husdand has been promoted recently to the rank of a thaanedaar andsince that day he has made life so hard for me. Whenever he wants to say no to me or he has to have his way he says 'Andar kar diaan gaa jay ainj na keeta'"
Divorce was granted.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Brs. Taul & Night-Hawk: My personal favourites by a mile at the moment. I think majority of the new members,in recent past months, of this forum are familiar with the credentials of Br Night-Hawk but not as much familiar with Br Taul. It's basically due to some unknown reasons that Br. Taul is not contributing much on this forum off late but to me he surely is a magnificent dialectic I’ve ever come across on cyber forums.

--:jazak: brother I'm humbled and Appreciate the generosity and kindness shown by a savant himself :)

--I fully concur and second Brother GeoG's opinion about the 2 Hawks,not to mention a whole long list of other highly respected members who one way or the other have always left something new for others to pick 'n' learn.It's always a pleasure going through posts by brother Night-hawk and i enjoy reading every bit of it, i must admit that Masha'Allah there are a lot of well-learned brothers as well as Sisters here on this quite an attractive 'n' addictive forum whose collective efforts have made this forum even more charming and added further beauty to it with every passing day (clap)(clap)(clap)

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ah yes! I always enjoyed parring with them but I guess they found out the truth about india and did not have the motivation to nudge and poke any more!

May be they poke any more because they found out that it is very difficult to wake up a person who pretends sleeping.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shaid Aabhi Naye Naye Shadi Huie Hae.Thora sabr aur aqal sey kaam lo tou sarey gur seekh jao gey.Uskey baad jaisey Hum Punjabi Mein Kehtay Hain "Fer Moujan Hee Moujan"

Promises, promises, I am eagerly waiting for that day.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ تھریڈ آج ہی میری نظر سے گزرا ہے اور میں اس موقع سے فائدہ اٹھاتے ہوے کچھ ایسے اعترافات کرنا مناسب سمجھوں گا کہ جن کا تعلق میری کمزوریوں سے ہے اور بقیہ ممبران کی خوبیوں سے ہے

١- پہلی بات یہ ہے کہ میری وہ اوقات نہیں جس کا آپ لوگوں نے مجھے مستحق سمجھا اس عظیم فورم کو جائین کرنے سے پہلے میں بحیثیت "گیسٹ" یہاں صرف سیاسی ویڈیو دیکھا کرتا تھا لیکن جب میں نے تبصرے پڑھنے شروع کیے تو میں نے دلچسپی لیتے ہوے رجسٹر ہونے کا فیصلہ کیا -- اور صحیح بات یہ ہے کہ اس وقت مجھے سادہ تحریر بھی نہیں آتی تھی تو یہ کہنا غلط نا ہو گا کہ اس فورم نے مجھے "ایجوکیٹ" کیا ہے

٢- میں سب بھائیوں کا تہ دل سے مشکور ہوں جنہوں نے مرے لیے محبّت بھرے کلمات کہے جن کا میں حقدار نہ تھا

مجھے یہ کہنے میں کوئی عار نہیں کہ وہ دو اشخاص جن کو زیادہ عرصہ عدم موجودگی پر میں مس کرتا ہوں وہ برادر جیو جی اور گازو بھائی ہیں --- جیو بھائی کی حس مزاح لاجواب ہے اور خاص کر ایم کیو ایم والے بھائیوں سے انکا "پیار محبت" اس فورم کو رونق بخشتا ہے انکا احترام کرنے کی ایک وجہ یہ ہے کہ میری غلطیوں پر میری اصلاح بھی کرتے ہیں اور دوسری وجہ یہ ہے کہ جیو جی "راوین" ہونے کی وجہ سے مرے سینئر بھی ہیں

گاذو بھائی اور سٹار گیزر میں جو قدر مشترک ہے وہ انکی حد درجہ جذبہ حب الوطنی ہے جو انکی تحریروں سے عیاں ہوتی ہے -- یہ جو کچھ بھی لکھتے ہیں خلوص اور درد سے لکھتے ہیں

برادر بریٹ ہاک کا میں ابتدائی دنوں سے ہی مداح ہوں وہ نا صرف انگریزی بہت شستہ لکھتے ہیں بلکہ تاریخ' اسلامی علوم ' عمرانیات' سمیت دیگر کئی علوم اور شعبہ ہاۓ زندگی پر گہری نظر رکھتے ہوے نہایت سیر حاصل تجزیہ کرتے ہیں ---- اپنی معلومات اور انگریزی "ایکسپریشن" کو بہتر کرنے کے لیے میں انکی تحریریں نہایت غور سے پڑھتا ہوں (میٹرک تک اردو میڈیم میں رٹے لگا لگا کے میں "جائز احساس کمتری" بھی رکھتا ہوں) - ا

عمر کشمیری اور سالک بھائی بہت اچھے لکھاری ہیں میں انکی "بلاگ انٹریز" کو غور سے پڑھتا ہوں - عمر بھائی کی تحریر "آخر اس درد کی دوا کیا ہے" اور سالک بھائی کی تحریر "کال آف دی بک" مجھے بہت پسند ہیں میں ان دونوں حضرات کے قومی اور ملی نظریات سے مکمّل اتفاق رکھتا ہوں -- اللہ تعالیٰ انکے قلم کو مزید طاقت بخشے

ایم کیو ایم کے اعجاز بھائی سے بھی میرا ایک احترام کا رشتہ ہے ایم کیو ایم کی لیڈر شپ پر میری شدید تنقید اور اختلاف کے باوجود وہ نا صرف برداشت کرتے ہیں بلکہ شائستگی سے جواب دے کر اپنی خاندانی شرافت کا ثبوت دیتے ہیں --- کلاسیفائیڈ کا بھی میں تہ دل سے مشکور ہوں کہ اپنے جارحانہ سٹائل کے باوجود وہ مجھے اپنا بڑا بھائی سمجھ کے احترام کرتا ہے اور مجھے کہنے دیجئے کہ یہ نوجوان چاہے تو بہت اچھا لکھ سکتا ہے اور اس کا ثبوت اسکی "بھارت ایران تعلقات" پر مبنی بلاگ انٹری ہے

میں "ٹال" بھائی اور "زیدی قاسم" بھائی کی تحریریں بھی شوق سے پڑھتا ہوں اول الذکر بھائی کی کی تحریریں میں نے پچھلی تاریخوں میں پڑھی ہیں کیونکہ کافی عرصہ سے وہ ایکٹو شمولیت نہیں کر رہے لیکن اپنی گزشتہ تحریروں میں انہوں نے امریکی ڈیجیٹل آوٹ ریچ ٹیم والوں کی خوب درگت بنائی --- زیدی بھائی کا کمال یہ ہے وہ اردو اور انگریزی دونوں میں بہت عمدہ تحریر لکھتے ہیں اور اشتعال میں آے بغیر اپنا موقف انتہائی مہارت سے بیان کرتے ہیں

وڑائچ صاحب بھی اپنی مثال آپ ہیں زبر دست قسم کا مزاح "جنریٹ" کرتے ہیں -- گاذو بھائی اور پینڈو سے انکا عمدہ کمبینیشن بنتا ہے

اس فورم پر میرا نظریاتی و سیاسی اختلافات پر کچھ معزز ممبران سے جھگڑا بھی ہوا اس بات سے قطع نظر کہ ابتدا کس طرف سے ہوئی میں جب "ہائنڈ سائٹ" سے غور کرتا ہوں تو مجھے اپنے رویے پر شرمندگی محسوس ہوتی ہے -- اس لیے بغیر نام لیے میں ان خواتین و حضرات سے پیشگی معافی کا طلبگار ہوں اور میں کوشش کروں گا کہ آئندہ اشتعال کے باوجود بھی اپنی مقرر کردہ سرخ لکیر کو کبھی عبور نا کروں