You tubers started doing propaganda against CM Buzdar without any Evidence

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Its normal in pakistan one group doesn't like another, he said this and he said that without any solid evidence or proof. Courts don't trial cases for years and no one knows who is right or wrong but Opposition groups take the benefits like anchor Imran Khan getting more ratings and more money from youtube by blaming CM Buzdar and others without any proof like receipts, recordings just his friend told him Cm Buzdar is doing corruption.
If CM Buzdar was doing any corruption intelligent agencies or Fia would have reported to Pm IK

Last edited:

Riaz Lakhani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I tend to trust Imran Riaz Khan , he is an honest journalist and I am sure he is reporting honestly and with total commitment. He is NOT a "lafafa" journalist. I am not sure about CM of Punjab who seems to be appointing people based on the "sifarish" of an MPAs without looking into a merit which goes against the vision of pm IK. PM IK should closely watch the performance of the CM and his cronies.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I tend to trust Imran Riaz Khan , he is an honest journalist and I am sure he is reporting honestly and with total commitment. He is NOT a "lafafa" journalist. I am not sure about CM of Punjab who seems to be appointing people based on the "sifarish" of an MPAs without looking into a merit which goes against the vision of pm IK. PM IK should closely watch the performance of the CM and his cronies.

You are right
If Imran turns out to be not true then I won't be ever watching him again.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
You trust Anchor Imran Khan because he your brother, relative or you trust him because you with him 24/7. Anchor Imran Khan talks nicely doesn't mean he's right. What proof you have against CM Buzdar? None. All intelligent agencies report to PM Imran Khan so If Buzdar was doing any thing wrong he would have got caught. Look at Anchor Imran Khan he talks like patwari anchor on main media and on youtube he talks diffrent to get more rating more Viewers. He is not angel or perfect as well. So don't completely blindly trust him as well.

taban

اب تو بزدار کو نیب نے بھی بلا لیا ہے شراب کے پرمٹ کے چکر میں پتہ نہیں اب پی ایم اس سے استعفی لے گا یا نہیں ماضی میں علیم خان اور دوسرے لوگوں پہ الزام لگنے پہ استعفے لئے گئے تھے

Riaz Lakhani

Maleeha , it is an honor to listen to your reporting and I have always enjoyed listening to you. Please raise your voice against the consumption of Alcohol in Islamic Republic of Pakistan if we really are looking forward to Madina ki Riaset. Please it is important and I am looking forward to see your reporting on the subject matter of Alcohol.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Maleeha , it is an honor to listen to your reporting and I have always enjoyed listening to you. Please raise your voice against the consumption of Alcohol in Islamic Republic of Pakistan if we really are looking forward to Madina ki Riaset. Please it is important and I am looking forward to see your reporting on the subject matter of Alcohol.
She is just trying to balance her image that she is so trustworthy that she even talks against PTI but we need proof and evidence first not my friends or minister Opposition said Cm Buzdar is corrupt that is not good enough.

Riaz Lakhani

You trust Anchor Imran Khan because he your brother, relative or you trust him because you with him 24/7. Anchor Imran Khan talks nicely doesn't mean he's right. What proof you have against CM Buzdar? None. All intelligent agencies report to PM Imran Khan so If Buzdar was doing any thing wrong he would have got caught. Look at Anchor Imran Khan he talks like patwari anchor on main media and on youtube he talks diffrent to get more rating more Viewers. He is not angel or perfect as well. So don't completely blindly trust him as well.
I respect your comments but please also look into his (CM) recent appointment in information ministry based on a "sifarish" by an MPA who happens to be an advisor to CM? Doesn't it tell you that there seems like a trend here that goes against the vision of pm IK.

peaceandjustice

Its normal in pakistan one group doesn't like another, he said this and he said that without any solid evidence or proof. Courts don't trial cases for years and no one knows who is right or wrong but Opposition groups take the benefits by blaming others.
عثمان بزدار صحیح ھے یا غلط اس کا فیصلہ لازمی تحقیقات کے بعد ہونا چاہئے اس کا فیصلہ تو ادارے ہی کر سکتے ہیں لیکن ان تمام باتوں میں یہ چیز بھی دیکھی جانی چاہیے ھے کہ جو بیوروکریٹس یا کالی بھیڑیں عثمان بزدار کی رپورٹیں کیسی بھی اینکرز کو پہنچا رھے ھیں تاکہ میڈیا پر بیٹھ کر ہی ٹی آئی کی گورنمنٹ کو بدنام کیا جا سکے سابقہ ن لیگ اور پی پی پی سے تعلق رکھنے والے تمام کرپٹ بیوروکریٹس کے بھی اثاثاجات چیک کئے جائیں کہیں کرپٹ بیوروکریٹس یا کرپٹ سسٹم کو زندگی دینے والے اس مہم میں تو شاملِ نہیں ہیں ریٹائرڈ یا حاضر سروس بیوروکریٹس یا سرکاری ملازمین کو چیک کیا جائے کہ وہ گزشتہ حکومتوں کی نمک حلالی تو نہیں کر رھے ھیں یہ ایک بہت اہم سوال ھے

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
I respect your comments but please also look into his (CM) recent appointment in information ministry based on a "sifarish" by an MPA who happens to be an advisor to CM? Doesn't it tell you that there seems like a trend here that goes against the vision of pm IK.
I need solid proof first not guesses he done this and he done that that is not good enough. Anchor Imran Khan has never done any programmes against lafafa journalist or exposed any corrupt media anchors, we all know HAmid mir, and many others are on Pmln, Ppp payrolls but Anchor Imran Khan never talks about them. Why?

Riaz Lakhani

Further on the weakness of CM Punjab (if there are and looks like many?? ) could be a big blow of losing Punjab for PTI during next election if he is not what he has tried to portray in front of pm IK and impacting PTI as a whole. Punjab is a big province and the CM should be authoritative without any flaw so no one should be able to raise a finger against him while executing outstanding performance.

Riaz Lakhani

I need solid proof first not guesses he done this and he done that that is not good enough. Anchor Imran Khan has never done any programmes against lafafa journalist or exposed any corrupt media anchors, we all know HAmid mir, and many others are on Pmln, Ppp payrolls but Anchor Imran Khan never talks about them. Why?
He has been talking against Shahbaz and co during recent arrest of their CFO and earlier too. Should listen to his program sir.

Riaz Lakhani

Here is what recent appointment CM made based on the "sifarish" WRONG WRONG and WRONG . See the link here

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
He has been talking against Shahbaz and co during recent arrest of their CFO and earlier too. Should listen to his program sir.
Yes he has been talking against Shabaz Sharif to get your trust and to get more ratings then he talks against against CM Buzdar to use you again to get your support and more ratings. Thats why its important to reform media they must declare there assets and bank accounts.

Riaz Lakhani

Here is a recent proof of his wrong doing sir. See the link

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Here is what recent appointment CM made based on the "sifarish" WRONG WRONG and WRONG ::
I need proof that CM buzdar made money and that money is gone in his bank account or his assets have increased also i need anchor Imran khans bank accounts and assets declared. Lets do this with proper proofs. Can you get the proofs from anchor imran khan?

Riaz Lakhani

Yes he has been talking against Shabaz Sharif to get your trust and to get more ratings then he talks against against CM Buzdar to use you again to get your support and more ratings. Thats why its important to reform media they must declare there assets and bank accounts.
not quote right , lets be fair here. what you think about this

Why there is still Alcohol consumption in an Islamic Republic ???

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)

Riaz Lakhani

I need proof that CM buzdar made money and that money is gone in his bank account or his assets have increased also i need anchor Imran khans bank accounts and assets declared. Lets do this with proper proofs. Can you get the proofs from anchor imran khan?
Sir, illegal appointment based on "sifarish" not merit tells you the incompetence of CM and it goes against the vision of our pm IK. See it again

Riaz Lakhani

عثمان بزدار صحیح ھے یا غلط اس کا فیصلہ لازمی تحقیقات کے بعد ہونا چاہئے اس کا فیصلہ تو ادارے ہی کر سکتے ہیں لیکن ان تمام باتوں میں یہ چیز بھی دیکھی جانی چاہیے ھے کہ جو بیوروکریٹس یا کالی بھیڑیں عثمان بزدار کی رپورٹیں کیسی بھی اینکرز کو پہنچا رھے ھیں تاکہ میڈیا پر بیٹھ کر ہی ٹی آئی کی گورنمنٹ کو بدنام کیا جا سکے سابقہ ن لیگ اور پی پی پی سے تعلق رکھنے والے تمام کرپٹ بیوروکریٹس کے بھی اثاثاجات چیک کئے جائیں کہیں کرپٹ بیوروکریٹس یا کرپٹ سسٹم کو زندگی دینے والے اس مہم میں تو شاملِ نہیں ہیں ریٹائرڈ یا حاضر سروس بیوروکریٹس یا سرکاری ملازمین کو چیک کیا جائے کہ وہ گزشتہ حکومتوں کی نمک حلالی تو نہیں کر رھے ھیں یہ ایک بہت اہم سوال ھے
I am a staunch supporter of pm IK and have even contributed thousands of dollars to his hospital cause and have met him many times. All I am saying is that we don't want to see CM Punjab be a handicap to the cause of pm IK who has a great vision and standing on it. I am definitely not against CM but we must discuss fairness and not blindly trust anyone rather actions which speak itself.