You - The Biggest Threat to Pakistan

zhkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Well, I am not bound to agree with any one. Pakistan is my country, the country of 180 million brave people. Yes, I agree, pakistan is facing problems, like corruption, terrorism, and lake of leadership. But this does not mean that we should start hating our land. If you got your balls, then come forward and play your part to make pakistan a better place. As I heard ,a girl want to live in canada, well you can live were every you want, but do not be judgemental about my lovely country. The only thing we have to do is, we should support those people who are honest and trustful. I suggest you plz stop support your criminal leaders, for God sack please stop supporting your criminal leaders. Now this is a chance for you play your part. Let me tell you this, pakistan has a very bright future as mentioned in indirect sources of hazrat muhamamd (SAW), so now its upto you. You want to be apart of it or just sit, watch and criticise.

Think my borthers and sisters.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, I am not bound to agree with any one. Pakistan is my country, the country of 180 million brave people. Yes, I agree, pakistan is facing problems, like corruption, terrorism, and lake of leadership. But this does not mean that we should start hating our land. If you got your balls, then come forward and play your part to make pakistan a better place. As I heard ,a girl want to live in canada, well you can live were every you want, but do not be judgemental about my lovely country. The only thing we have to do is, we should support those people who are honest and trustful. I suggest you plz stop support your criminal leaders, for God sack please stop supporting your criminal leaders. Now this is a chance for you play your part. Let me tell you this, pakistan has a very bright future as mentioned in indirect sources of hazrat muhamamd (SAW), so now its upto you. You want to be apart of it or just sit, watch and criticise.

Think my borthers and sisters.

Well said. This has been a dilema of some of the nadaan Paksiatanis abroad, they think by calling names or trying to highlight the weaknesses of their motherland they earn a better name or a better chance with the Gora Sahib. Sad. Every one has the rightto live where ever they want to but then the western world is not so wrong in trying to push out the people who run away from their countries for the easy things for the westerns have worked hard to get to this point and we in our countires need to do the same if we want respect in the world. Naturalised citizens and born citizens, kuch to farak ho gaa!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well you can't ignore ground realities and truth,

Does it matter if overseas Pakistanis, whose remittences, which are one of the main source of survival for so called "Pakistani Elites, and their followers" talk the truth, every one have right and specially for overseas Pakistanis" they knew very well, how systems in countries have been run, by their overseas experience, definitely they are far better than those overseas Pakistani who have no courage to talk truth, they themself avail all the best perks, but don't like to share those facts, with back home peoples, for Pakistanis they only talk fairy tales.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Very good appeal and very good thought.

Resident or non resident, everyone is attached with its counrty, even if they dont like it, still could not break the link and ties.

A non believer of Allah cound not break the ties with the Rehman, same is Pakistan.

We have to be the part of its progress to.

s_as

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اگر کسی نے ایک آزاد وطن کی اہمیت جاننی ہو تو کردوں ، دونگان، چیچن اور اویگوروں سے جان لے - پاکستان ایک ناتمام انقلاب ہے جس کو آج کی نوجوان نسل نے اپنی پایے تکمیل تک پہنچانا ہے - ہمیں پاکستان کی ناقدری نہیں کرنی چاہیے - ہم پاکستان سے ہیں - پاکستان ہم سے نہیں - ہمیں اپنی بساط کے مطابق اپنے ملک کی ترقی ، خوشحالی اور بہتری کے لئے کوششیں کرتے رہنا چاہیے - نیکی اور بدی کا ساتھ ازل سے ابد تک رہنا ہے -
!!!!!!!!!!!! پاکستان زندہ باد !!!!!!!!!!