You tell Trump to reconcile with Iran, do same with Nawaz & Zardari- Naseem

Looks like you not only lost your marbles you aslo run out of your left over Cocaine. My leader has not drop the slogan , it is your Bongi leader who ran and hid under the Bajwa's pant. It is alos evident that you have no answers neither any excuse of defending the Sugar Mafia and PTI ATM machine sitting in the Government. Its ridicoulus that you can't even attempt to answer the questions which are raised but a baffle mind BS is endless . Go get some life, you dumb ass. you are too stupid to get involved with any sort of rational debate. Naswari , as usual .
So if proof was needed that you are the beghairat- he hasnt uttered a word since( infact all we hear as that Nooras are back in favour) in the hope that he gets back in favour and you are claiming that he still has the same narrative. There are levels of beghairti and you seemed to have cornered the market in ULTRA BEGHAIRTI. No wonder they treat the likes of you as dog shit.

Still , the same shit and the same head. Go get a life you psycho. I will ask NS what kind of Kahuna he used against you that your pain is still not subsided. You got a tons of time to waste for the shit talk you been doing all your life. Not even one question you can answer but your gutter mouth never knows what to say and when to stop.

SS and the Nooras tell us he came back he will be made PM by the army and you are telling us that your leaders narrative hasnt changed. What kind of beghairat are you? They are opnely saying they have made a deal and you are saying you hate the establishment. So once again are you the beghairat or your leaders.

Oyee Chutiya, pagal khanay main aapna elaj karwa. sala , 2 din say bhonkay ja raha hai, lakin aapnay bosri kay baap JKT kay baray main teri hawa nikal rahi hai. Bohat Chutiya deeekhay hain, lakin teray jesa wakhra chutiya nahi deekha. meray sawaloon kay jawab nahi hain tu bhonka kion shoro kar deyta hai.

I feel your frustration after this beating AT MY HANDS( and ironically at the hands of your own leaders) but you have been exposed as a beghairat by none other your leaders. Your whole narrtaive in tatters and you dont know what to say or do. Regain some ghairat but beghairti is in your DNA and you cant .

Lol... I can't believe that someone could be that much stupid. You got nothing to defend your leader who is totally laying down under the Boots , so much so that they are having a good ride on him , yet you are concern about me who still opposed PMLN leadership for their single u turn . However, look back at Potty leadership who is enjoying the ride on the Boots Kahuna right from the beginning . As I said, I have seen many Chutiyas in my Life, but not someone utter stupid like you. Enjoy Manja from the nooks of Bani Gala. don't disturb the Boots riding on you.

It's not the Uturn, it's what the Uturn is about. Politicians Uturn all the time but it's what they Uturn on, that matters. This is the policy that your whole narrative has been built on, its your only narrative after you had arse kicked in the elections. You have nothing else but this narrative. So once again are you the beghairat or your leaders, or both.

Hay Dumbass. where are the answers about your ATM machine and Sugar Mafia ,sitting under the Bong's ass ? Have you ever thought about how stupid you sound when you continue to kiss the ass of a u Turn selected ? I don't think so, you can't even say a word to justify the attempt to hide their criminal activities with the Lota Regime.

Hay Licker !!!
I remember . Did you get any receipts from Judge Esa delivered to your home address over night ? ? ... I thought you were looking for receipts from him ... Idiot...

Hay Licker !!!
I remember . Did you get any receipts from Judge Esa delivered to your home address over night ? ? ... I thought you were looking for receipts from him ... Idiot...
So the beghairat returns. So once again are you the beghairat for following a party leadership who sold you out or are they the beghairat for selling out arse holes like you that brought their narrative. Come on, who is the bigger beghairat. This was your and your parties only narrative. So come on tell us

sab_tamasha_hai

This is atypical Moron like attitude. Diverting the question and blaming others is a common attitude of those incompetent Lotas ... Nothing new....
I am not diverting, it takes years to build health system. You are either delusional or by choice not considering what is/was the state of our health system. For some reason you guys have selected amnesia for Shareefs, who have been beneficiaries of health system of abroad but tell poor Pakistanis to die in the hospitals they left for us. You will never question them for the facilities but will jump on IK on global pandemic where countries your leaders love to get treated are also struggling to cope up with.

This guy is the biggest beghairat on the forum. He doesn't now which way to turn, his party have sold him out and they openly say so, but being a total beghairat, he can't accept it and yesterday claimed that his leaders narrative hasn't changed. Lol

sab_tamasha_hai

This guy is the biggest beghairat on the forum. He doesn't now which way to turn, his party have sold him out and they openly say so, but being a total beghairat, he can't accept it and yesterday claimed that his leaders narrative hasn't changed. Lol
lol, i was reading his comments with you. He strongly objected to N-league for supporting Bajwa .. hahaha ... He would use all types of swear words for IK, but strong objected to very principle his entire party was standing on ... hahah .. seriously what a tool ...

So the beghairat returns. So once again are you the beghairat for following a party leadership who sold you out or are they the beghairat for selling out arse holes like you that brought their narrative. Come on, who is the bigger beghairat. This was your and your parties only narrative. So come on tell us
Hay Chutiya... why are you avoiding question about the ATM machine ? The biggest BS in the world complaining about others. Like pot calling the kettle black. how many receipts were delivered to your home last night ? ?

Once again, are you the beghairat or your leaders? You spent a whole year talking about the selectors and now your leaders tell us daily that they have been selected. Do you have no shame to follow these people as they shit on you daily. Are you the beghairat or your leaders, or both?

Lets compare the performance of Bongi khan run Government of KPK for last 8 years as far as the health facilities are concerned . I think you can tell me the number of new Hospitals build in KPK in last 8 years ? The improvements in health facilities , increase staff, more equipment etc etc . You can also check the archives and tell me how many patients were transferred to Punjab Hospitals from KPK in 2017 alone . But then again , just check the last 18 months of Bongi Governance and tell me if there is any planning , policy or any effort to improve the Hospital conditions ? I have plenty of examples of raising of fees of basic tests, increasing the prices of drugs , shortage of staff and Nurses in Hospitals ..

So, instead of making a sweeping statements without pointing out the facts on the ground is a cheap kind of propaganda and an easy thing to do. Not that I am saying everything which was done was great and enough , there may be lots of other improvements which could have been done , but comparably with the KPK government run by PTI, and specially after the 18th amendments, the Punjab Health care is far superior than any other province.

And by the way, this little poodle on the horizon I am involve debating , is a known ass hole who won't have any answers to the questions , yet quick to open his mouth and put the full shoe inside.

Once again, are you the beghairat or your leaders? You spent a whole year talking about the selectors and now your leaders tell us daily that they have been selected. Do you have no shame to follow these people as they shit on you daily. Are you the beghairat or your leaders, or both?
Fuck off you big mouth. Answer the freaking question . I know you can't . yet, your verbal diarrhea goes on .