You tell Trump to reconcile with Iran, do same with Nawaz & Zardari- Naseem

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are a real ass. Who is making decisions for the subsidy in Sugar ? Who is in power now ?
If a fig head like you can't figure it out, then I can totally understand since the shit has gotten in to the upper chamber of your pea brain and it can't think anything . You think the decision of providing the subsidy in Sugar was made by PMLN ? This is the reason I call you a real ass, because it is not difficult to figure out a little thing like that if you are not totally consume with vindictive and obsessive thinking .

Again , who provided the subsidy ? Scumbag , Tell me was it the PMLN government ?

Who increased the price of Sugar 2 rupees per Kilo ? Who did that ? Again an ass like you are lying like an expert liar . Do you even know who raised the price of sugar in the Market ? Fuck sake, you are going to blame this also on PMLN ? What a foun pea brain, hollow head idiot.

Fuck off ass hole. The BRT project is laughing at your stupidity and hollowness. Fuc sake, get your facts straight.How much money is poured in to that project and it is still not completed. But a moron like you will never discuss this because you will be unable to defend their incompetence.

Oyee idiot, Even in increase cases, what was done for the patients in KPK hospitals for the last 6 years ? . Even in last year , lots of people were being admitted in Punjab Hospitals from KPK. You got no shame .

Oyee Chutiya, check his record . Bongi Khan went to London when he was fallen from the stage during the Jalsa. So, stop telling me that Bongi Khan never went to London for his treatment . Beside his whole drug addict family is living there including his daughter from Sita White. Why doesn't he bring them all to Pakistan? Can't introduce his daughter to the people of Pakistan ?

Who Backed this selector ? Chuitiya Adami , it was not the selector but the selectors... ASS hole don't even know who was backed . Bajwa's extension was supported by PMLN which was absolutely wrong and I strongly objected to it . Your leader is under the weight of Bajwa, you should be ashamed of his laying like that . Instead , you are pointing out the shortcomings of others , its like what if I am sleeping with giant , the other are also having a nap with him .
I will start with your last point 1st, what kind of beghairat supports a leadership that creates a narrative of vote ki... And then ditches it when a bone is thrown. Are you the beghairat or your leaders for making a moron out of you.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I will start with your last point 1st, what kind of beghairat supports a leadership that creates a narrative of vote ki... And then ditches it when a bone is thrown. Are you the beghairat or your leaders for making a moron out of you.
Are you the focun idiot who is ready to kiss the Boots ass day or night ? Answer the focun questions you Monkey ... I gave you detail answers to your BS of months which went on like a perpetual Diarrhea .

Hate_Nooras

Are you the focun idiot who is ready to kiss the Boots ass day or night ? Answer the focun questions you Monkey ... I gave you detail answers to your BS of months which went on like a perpetual Diarrhea .
I will but as you keep running from this simple question, are you the beghairat or your leaders. Remember this was a narrative run for 1 1/2 years. If you are beghairat then it's not surprise but if it's your leaders are then call then out for lying to gullible cuunts like you. So who is the beghairat?

Zaidi Qasim

I will but as you keep running from this simple question, are you the beghairat or your leaders. Remember this was a narrative run for 1 1/2 years. If you are beghairat then it's not surprise but if it's your leaders are then call then out for lying to gullible cuunts like you. So who is the beghairat?

As I said, you are a real ass because you piled a lot of shit which you can't sustain now. And having a bus load of lotas around your Bongi leader , you still find a balls to ask me the question . I would not even spent a second of my time with the stupid questions from the whore of lotas bus regime . Go and suck Firdous Ashiq's fat butt since she is the face of every pottyhead .

Wake up Pak

BIGGEST LOTA OF ALL TIMES...BAYGHERAT CONVICTED DAKU HARRAM KHOOR

EUIMFfIWsAEcKiv

Wake up Pak

OYE KHASSI ZAIDI TERA BAAP NOORA HARRAM KHOOR NAY TERAY MOO PER SHIT KAR KAY LONDON BHAAG GAYA HAY. CHAL APNA SHIT FACE SAAF KAR

Hate_Nooras

As I said, you are a real ass because you piled a lot of shit which you can't sustain now. And having a bus load of lotas around your Bongi leader , you still find a balls to ask me the question . I would not even spent a second of my time with the stupid questions from the whore of lotas bus regime . Go and suck Firdous Ashiq's fat butt since she is the face of every pottyhead .
So once again are you the beghairat or your leaders? Stop running, you both can't be right. They spent over a year running a narrative you repeated 100s of times on here, so did they treat you like the dog shit you are, or are they total dog shit or are you both beghairat. Lol vote ki izzat

Zaidi Qasim

So once again are you the beghairat or your leaders? Stop running, you both can't be right. They spent over a year running a narrative you repeated 100s of times on here, so did they treat you like the dog shit you are, or are they total dog shit or are you both beghairat. Lol vote ki izzat
Hay ass. Why don't you be a little better than your leader who is completely laid down in front of Boots , and answer me the questions I asked you. You are a focun loser who is now trying to run away . Find some balls under your tubes to admit that your leader has totally surrendered the country to Boots and now the Boots are running his daily affairs. Instead of talking about the lies you been putting up, tell me how the ATM machine is doing under the protection of Bongi Khan and Lota Regime . And that ugly woman Firdous is representing the real face of this lota regime , every day

Hate_Nooras

Hay ass. Why don't you be a little better than your leader who is completely laid down in front of Boots , and answer me the questions I asked you. You are a focun loser who is now trying to run away . Find some balls under your tubes to admit that your leader has totally surrendered the country to Boots and now the Boots are running his daily affairs. Instead of talking about the lies you been putting up, tell me how the ATM machine is doing under the protection of Bongi Khan and Lota Regime . And that ugly woman Firdous is representing the real face of this lota regime , every day
You have spent every waking moment telling us the party line, so are you the beghairat or your leaders. It's a simple question, we need an answer.

Zaidi Qasim

You have spent every waking moment telling us the party line, so are you the beghairat or your leaders. It's a simple question, we need an answer.

looks like you lost your marbles. The person who comes in to power by licking the Boots , making every U turn he can find in the world , get every lota in the Country and bring him/her in the party, is the last person in the world who can give a sermon about principles. Yet , still I told you my stance about the approval of Bajwa and the PMLN stance and how I oppose it. However, I find it quite interesting that you started from blaming PMLN for the Sugar crisis , and end up shooting the shit , once again about the things you don't know your ass from . Try to answer my questions regarding who approved the Sugar subsidy and who raised the Sugar prices. And stop this stupid non sense of useless BS.

Hate_Nooras

looks like you lost your marbles. The person who comes in to power by licking the Boots , making every U turn he can find in the world , get every lota in the Country and bring him/her in the party, is the last person in the world who can give a sermon about principles. Yet , still I told you my stance about the approval of Bajwa and the PMLN stance and how I oppose it. However, I find it quite interesting that you started from blaming PMLN for the Sugar crisis , and end up shooting the shit , once again about the things you don't know your ass from . Try to answer my questions regarding who approved the Sugar subsidy and who raised the Sugar prices. And stop this stupid non sense of useless BS.
So if you follow people that made you look a complete tit then you are a bigger beghairat than they are. For them it's about power but a beghairat like you spends all your time parroting their lines and then you find out that they treat you like dog shit but you still follow them. So because of this beghairaty, are you still going to follow these beghairats

Zaidi Qasim

So if you follow people that made you look a complete tit then you are a bigger beghairat than they are. For them it's about power but a beghairat like you spends all your time parroting their lines and then you find out that they treat you like dog shit but you still follow them. So because of this beghairaty, are you still going to follow these beghairats
Why the fuc you care about others when you can't even justify the U turns of Bongi Khan after taking power ? You sound like a real idiot now. May be perhaps you need to sniff some more Cocaine with the Bongi Khan to get back to your senses. You are the biggest Beghairat I know from the day one . You finger points to every one else but yourself while you know that Bongi khan has totally lay down in front of Boots and let them have it . What kind of Beghairat like you will still applaud the whore Firdous and her actions everyday on TV .... Go get your haircut , you moron. May be perhaps you will get a part of your fucked up pea brain back.

Hate_Nooras

Why the fuc you care about others when you can't even justify the U turns of Bongi Khan after taking power ? You sound like a real idiot now. May be perhaps you need to sniff some more Cocaine with the Bongi Khan to get back to your senses. You are the biggest Beghairat I know from the day one . You finger points to every one else but yourself while you know that Bongi khan has totally lay down in front of Boots and let them have it . What kind of Beghairat like you will still applaud the whore Firdous and her actions everyday on TV .... Go get your haircut , you moron. May be perhaps you will get a part of your fucked up pea brain back.
Are you the beghairat for following them after repeating their narrative like a paid troll for more than a year or are they the beghairat. Either way you are both beghairat. So come on chose one if you have any ghairat.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
BIGGEST LOTA OF ALL TIMES...BAYGHERAT CONVICTED DAKU HARRAM KHOOR

EUIMFfIWsAEcKiv
امرتسری بھڑوے اور کنجر دلے ہاراں والے کا یہ لعنتی کرپٹ منی لاؤنڈرر چور اور لٹیرا فراڈیا جو ضیاء کے غلیظ گٹر می پیدا ہوا اور وزیر سی ایم اور پی ایم بنا ورنہ اس حرام خور کی اصل اوقا ت یہ تھی کہ یہ فراڈیا گوالمنڈی سے کونسلر کا الیکشن ھار گیا تھا وہ تو ضیاء نے اسس حرام خور فرا ڈی کو لوٹ مار کے واسطے ہمارے سر پر ایک ایسا لعنتی غلیظ گھٹیا نیچ اور فراڈی بیغرت ٹبر اس قوم پر لوٹ مار کے واسطے مسلط کر دیا

Zaidi Qasim

Are you the beghairat for following them after repeating their narrative like a paid troll for more than a year or are they the beghairat. Either way you are both beghairat. So come on chose one if you have any ghairat.
What kind of Beghairat like you will still applaud the whore Firdous and her actions everyday on TV .... Go get your haircut , you moron. May be perhaps you will get a part of your fucked up pea brain back.

Hate_Nooras

What kind of Beghairat like you will still applaud the whore Firdous and her actions everyday on TV .... Go get your haircut , you moron. May be perhaps you will get a part of your fucked up pea brain back.
Your whole narrative is that he was selected and you parroted the line over and over gain and you are still telling us that you believe it. So are you the beghairat for still following them or you leaders, for making arse holes out of you. You both can't be right.

Zaidi Qasim

Your whole narrative is that he was selected and you parroted the line over and over gain and you are still telling us that you believe it. So are you the beghairat for still following them or you leaders, for making arse holes out of you. You both can't be right.
Hay shit hole. lets talk about the Mafia sitting under Bongi's ass. Why run away from real question of supporting ATM machine ... I never seen a shit head like you who can't answer the questions yet got tons for others and continue yapping like a res puppy.

Hate_Nooras

Hay shit hole. lets talk about the Mafia sitting under Bongi's ass. Why run away from real question of supporting ATM machine ... I never seen a shit head like you who can't answer the questions yet got tons for others and continue yapping like a res puppy.
Are you or your leaders the beghairat? Its a simple question, if you support them after they destroyed a narrative which you parroted on here over and over again, then you are the beghairat because the Sharifs did what comes naturally to them. So come on stop running, is it you, is it them, or both?

Zaidi Qasim

Are you or your leaders the beghairat? Its a simple question, if you support them after they destroyed a narrative which you parroted on here over and over again, then you are the beghairat because the Sharifs did what comes naturally to them. So come on stop running, is it you, is it them, or both?
Looks like you not only lost your marbles you aslo run out of your left over Cocaine. My leader has not drop the slogan , it is your Bongi leader who ran and hid under the Bajwa's pant. It is alos evident that you have no answers neither any excuse of defending the Sugar Mafia and PTI ATM machine sitting in the Government. Its ridicoulus that you can't even attempt to answer the questions which are raised but a baffle mind BS is endless . Go get some life, you dumb ass. you are too stupid to get involved with any sort of rational debate. Naswari , as usual .