You tell Trump to reconcile with Iran, do same with Nawaz & Zardari- Naseem

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ایک تو ماشاللہ پاکستان میں سارے صحافی ہی سینئر ہیں جونئر پیدا ہی نہیں ہوتے یہ پھوپھی چھیموں نے گھما پھرا کر خان کو بلاول اور شوباز کی طرف لانے کی بڑی تکنیکی کوشش کی مگر وہ بھی خان ہے سمجھ گیا کہ یہ پھوپھی چھیموں کس میٹر بینڈ سے بول رہی ہے

Zaidi Qasim

Oh no, not selected narrative again. But didnt your haraamis vote for the selectors extension. Are you such baigharat that you have already forgotten. If you had any ghairat and believed he was selected you would have stopped defending these haraamis that day( they made a mamu out losers like you), but you haven't. As i said look deep inside your heart, look at what you are desperatley hoping. Your duas couldnt kill a fly, at every stage you and your party have been humiliated, running to London, running back, sitting in front of laptops lol.
I think you are the biggest BS on this forum who continue to write trash again and again . Last time when I replied you back on the performance of PTI in KPK as far as the Hospitals are concerned and gave you the figure how much of the KPK budget has already spent on BRT which is still incomplete, You responded with ask me about Bongi Khan when he leaves the country and nothing else.

Even Today , having seen a line of Lotas who are collected from other parties by Boots to form the Bongi Governemnt, You still didn't want to talk about them and their performance.
As I said, shame is not the word which describe your leader and his actions . Even on Economy front , the IMF team has been given the full control to run the country by all unelected lotas from other institutions .. You don't even have a single person on any important post in this Governemnt who belongs to the original PTI crowd. And yet , your yapping still goes on non stop. Where is the Inquiry report of the investigation about those who were involved in Sugar and Flour Crisis , as the Bongi Khan promised to bring Public ? Again , have some shame on the performance of this lotas bus full with lotas, if nothing else.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you are the biggest BS on this forum who continue to write trash again and again . Last time when I replied you back on the performance of PTI in KPK as far as the Hospitals are concerned and gave you the figure how much of the KPK budget has already spent on BRT which is still incomplete, You responded with ask me about Bongi Khan when he leaves the country and nothing else.

Even Today , having seen a line of Lotas who are collected from other parties by Boots to form the Bongi Governemnt, You still didn't want to talk about them and their performance.
As I said, shame is not the word which describe your leader and his actions . Even on Economy front , the IMF team has been given the full control to run the country by all unelected lotas from other institutions .. You don't even have a single person on any important post in this Governemnt who belongs to the original PTI crowd. And yet , your yapping still goes on non stop. Where is the Inquiry report of the investigation about those who were involved in Sugar and Flour Crisis , as the Bongi Khan promised to bring Public ? Again , have some shame on the performance of this lotas bus full with lotas, if nothing else.
So you want to talk about KP govt performance. Well 2/3 majority says it all. If IK has to run to the UK to see a Doctor then come back to me otherwise your an absolute beghairat for supporting a family that has ruled a country for decades and couldn't build one fuckin hospital. It was so bad that both haraamis had to run off. Tell me what did SS do with the $ 20bn dollars he borrowed on top of the budget that he had to spend. Where did the money go? Do you remember when they beat up the Doctors, well cuunt, I do.
The flour crisis was created by the same kuttay like you and it was to overthrow him and as always you failed, just like Fazlu failed. Remember when you the total haraami, predicted he would take over. Where is Fazlu these days?

Hate_Nooras

So haraami let's talk about the IMF. You want your cake and eat it. A simple question for you, should IK have gone to the IMF, a simple yes or no?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اس موٹی مج کے پچھواڑے میں مافیا کی دلا گیری کی جو آگ لگی ہے اسکی کیا قیمت وصول ہوئی اس کرپشن کی دلاله کو

Wake up Pak

امریکا جیسے ترقی یافتہ ملک میں کرونا کا پہلا کیس 26 فروری کو رپورٹ ہوا آج تعداد 59500 ہے ادھر پاکستان میں بھی پہلا کیس 26 فروری کو ہوا مگر آج تعداد 1060 ہے تمام شکر اللہ کا پھر ہماری حکومت کہ جس نے بروقت خطرہ بھانپ لیا

Raiwind-Destroyer

well if being a woman she does not realize the importance of how nawaz raped Pakistan and still enjoying the best life then i wonder if she be ok if she became her self the victim and her accuser was set free

Zaidi Qasim

So you want to talk about KP govt performance. Well 2/3 majority says it all. If IK has to run to the UK to see a Doctor then come back to me otherwise your an absolute beghairat for supporting a family that has ruled a country for decades and couldn't build one fuckin hospital. It was so bad that both haraamis had to run off. Tell me what did SS do with the $ 20bn dollars he borrowed on top of the budget that he had to spend. Where did the money go? Do you remember when they beat up the Doctors, well cuunt, I do.
The flour crisis was created by the same kuttay like you and it was to overthrow him and as always you failed, just like Fazlu failed. Remember when you the total haraami, predicted he would take over. Where is Fazlu these days?

Look like your shit never stop. Its like a dog who barks without any reason . The MF of PTI s never stop bitching about corruption, however, having the big Mafia like JKT sitting beside in every meeting presiding the policy meeting to set the price of Sugar. And your focu father JKT is the epicentre of all the talk about getting the most of the benefits of the Sugar Subsidy and the Flour price gouging . No wonder a lanatti like you never found enough balls to question the Bongi Khan to release the report and name those poty heads ATM machine holders like JKT who are the sole beneficiary of the crises.

And stop Talking shit when you can't answer the question about releasing the report. An Ass hole like you who is sitting here telling readers that the PMLN is responsible for the price gouging while the MFs sitting in the Governemnt making the sugar and flour policy .

And scumbag , lets ask Bongi Khan to open his red ass and tell us the names of those who took the advantage of the recent Governemnt subsidy on Sugar .

And ass hole , also count the number of Hospitals the PTI build in KPK during last 8 years in this province. The patients of Dangue were coming in numbers to Punjab Hospitals to get treated in 2017 and 2018.

Hate_Nooras

Look like your shit never stop. Its like a dog who barks without any reason . The MF of PTI s never stop bitching about corruption, however, having the big Mafia like JKT sitting beside in every meeting presiding the policy meeting to set the price of Sugar. And your focu father JKT is the epicentre of all the talk about getting the most of the benefits of the Sugar Subsidy and the Flour price gouging . No wonder a lanatti like you never found enough balls to question the Bongi Khan to release the report and name those poty heads ATM machine holders like JKT who are the sole beneficiary of the crises.

And stop Talking shit when you can't answer the question about releasing the report. An Ass hole like you who is sitting here telling readers that the PMLN is responsible for the price gouging while the MFs sitting in the Governemnt making the sugar and flour policy .

And scumbag , lets ask Bongi Khan to open his red ass and tell us the names of those who took the advantage of the recent Governemnt subsidy on Sugar .

And ass hole , also count the number of Hospitals the PTI build in KPK during last 8 years in this province. The patients of Dangue were coming in numbers to Punjab Hospitals to get treated in 2017 and 2018.
So you couldn't find anything bar JT, wow. And how much of the industry does he own compared to AZ and the Sharifs. If JT was responsible then surely your haraamis would have shown him up. Tell me why they increased their prices if it was JT that was causing it. Wasn't it time to catch him red handed. What a load of shit from you once again.
KP 2/3 majority. That's all I need to say and cuunt come back to me when you build one hospital that these haraamis can use. An uneducated cuunt like you doesn't know that there is a spike in Dengue cases every 3 years, remember when the 2 ganjas became known ad the dengue brothers. Why were they called that.
Why are your haraamis running to London. London has more cases than the whole of PK? If IK needs to go abroad, then shoot him. Your haraamis are walking like tramps in London. SS came to save PK and guess what he suggested we test everyone, can you explain how? And release your father MSR, what is he a Doctor?
And you are such a beghairat that you have avoided my questions on why your haraamis backed the "selectors". Are you the beghairat or your leaders. Tell us, who?

Zaidi Qasim

So you couldn't find anything bar JT, wow. And how much of the industry does he own compared to AZ and the Sharifs.

You are a real ass. Who is making decisions for the subsidy in Sugar ? Who is in power now ?
If a fig head like you can't figure it out, then I can totally understand since the shit has gotten in to the upper chamber of your pea brain and it can't think anything . You think the decision of providing the subsidy in Sugar was made by PMLN ? This is the reason I call you a real ass, because it is not difficult to figure out a little thing like that if you are not totally consume with vindictive and obsessive thinking .
If JT was responsible then surely your haraamis would have shown him up.
Again , who provided the subsidy ? Scumbag , Tell me was it the PMLN government ?
Tell me why they increased their prices if it was JT that was causing it.

Who increased the price of Sugar 2 rupees per Kilo ? Who did that ? Again an ass like you are lying like an expert liar . Do you even know who raised the price of sugar in the Market ? Fuck sake, you are going to blame this also on PMLN ? What a foun pea brain, hollow head idiot.
. Wasn't it time to catch him red handed. What a load of shit from you once again.
KP 2/3 majority.
Fuck off ass hole. The BRT project is laughing at your stupidity and hollowness. Fuc sake, get your facts straight.How much money is poured in to that project and it is still not completed. But a moron like you will never discuss this because you will be unable to defend their incompetence.
That's all I need to say and cuunt come back to me when you build one hospital that these haraamis can use. An uneducated cuunt like you doesn't know that there is a spike in Dengue cases every 3 years, remember when the 2 ganjas became known ad the dengue brothers. Why were they called that.
Oyee idiot, Even in increase cases, what was done for the patients in KPK hospitals for the last 6 years ? . Even in last year , lots of people were being admitted in Punjab Hospitals from KPK. You got no shame .
Why are your haraamis running to London. London has more cases than the whole of PK? If IK needs to go abroad, then shoot him.
Your haraamis are walking like tramps in London. SS came to save PK and guess what he suggested we test everyone, can you explain how? And release your father MSR, what is he a Doctor?
Oyee Chutiya, check his record . Bongi Khan went to London when he was fallen from the stage during the Jalsa. So, stop telling me that Bongi Khan never went to London for his treatment . Beside his whole drug addict family is living there including his daughter from Sita White. Why doesn't he bring them all to Pakistan? Can't introduce his daughter to the people of Pakistan ?
And you are such a beghairat that you have avoided my questions on why your haraamis backed the "selectors". Are you the beghairat or your leaders. Tell us, who?
Who Backed this selector ? Chuitiya Adami , it was not the selector but the selectors... ASS hole don't even know who was backed . Bajwa's extension was supported by PMLN which was absolutely wrong and I strongly objected to it . Your leader is under the weight of Bajwa, you should be ashamed of his laying like that . Instead , you are pointing out the shortcomings of others , its like what if I am sleeping with giant , the other are also having a nap with him .