You can rule with brute force only for so long

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

Oh that is a thought provoking pic which makes my blood boil.
She is Muslim, She is a sister and daughter and maybe a mother
That MF whose feet she is touching.......... Any Pakistani would want to chop him into a million pieces Oh Lord, bring freedom and peace to these long suffering brethren of ours.

Raiwind-Destroyer

52410541_2055291917858871_982663490550366208_n.jpg

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kufr ki hakoomat chal sakti hai lekin zulm ki NAHI.....inshallah buhat jald kashmir azad hoga aur hindustan wasil e jahannum.
Kufr ki hakoomat chal sakti hai lekin zulm ki NAHI.....inshallah buhat jald kashmir azad hoga aur hindustan wasil e jahannum.
i thinks its about time we should start ghazwa e hind . i saw this pic other day couldnt swallow it .

Steyn

They will keep doing this forever. Who is going to stop them?

Israel is doing it everyday and there's no stopping it.

Muslim leaders are lost in luxuries and sucking the blood of the people that elect them.

skeptical

Citizen
We cannot do anything about Muslim oppression all over the world because we are divided. We are divided because of adopting the western concept of democracy. Democracy divides Muslims. Islam unites Muslims.
"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided."
Surah Aal-e-Imran, Ayah 103)