Yorker

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please forward this message to IK Also i would appreciate comments regarding What i have said. IK himself said that he did bouncer regards too when he asked govt too open 4 constituencies. I have too agree with him it was good idea. Now i have thought of something that could change situation.

I have mentioned this before but it todays program of Mubasher Luqman with Babar Awan and others he mentioned this as well allow judges and media to sit down and start opening boxes regards to votes. The whole problem which Will decide Whether govt falls or not lies with vote verfication. Even if NS resigns his goons Will still have the power too influence the commission report.

There is a jigra party involving Sirag UL hq we should say ok for s period of time NS can stick his backside on chair, no resignation let us all sit down within 30 Day period and open the vote boxes, we have Our own people sitting there as well afront of cameras. Of no rigging we go home if rigging then NS resigns.

We do not leave. Until commission has fully be done we stay in D Chowk, this could be major breakthrough for PTI, and this could become YORKER..

jangjoo786

Yes I agree.
i think the proposed judicial commission should start its work while nawaz is PM and DHARNA is also there.
the commission should complete its task of verification withen a month.
if the fraud is proved(and we all know that it will be proved),then jhoota nawaz will go straight to adyala jail IN SHA ALLAH.

Respect

Yes I agree.
i think the proposed judicial commission should start its work while nawaz is PM and DHARNA is also there.
if the fraud is proved(and we all know that it will be proved),then jhoota nawaz will go straight to adyala jail IN SHA ALLAH.

We could also convince Sirag UL Hq with this and push him into corner where he would have too agree, and if he truly wants peaceful solution then we could end up with JI fully supporting us, Even media Will find it difficult not too support this idea, obviously the corrupt ones Will always find loophole to defend govt.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes I agree.

supreme court can not be black mailed by dhrna warna. Supreme court will never do anything just because two clowns are doing topi drama on roads.

Respect

supreme court can not be black mailed by dhrna warna. Supreme court will never do anything just because two clowns are doing topi drama on roads.

It looks like noon league have started making there excuses, because you are fully aware that if boxes are opened fairly then you Will not have nowhere to hide.
It seems you dl not want solution, the solution i have presented does not required NS too resign.

Galaxy

Yes it is good Idea.but the boxes needs to be open in front of cameras and vote count also in front of cameras.

Galaxy

The Media and PTI people have to be their until the results are declared.You can not trust these Dakoos for even a second.

Respect

Yes it is good Idea.but the boxes needs to be open in front of cameras and vote count also in front of cameras.

Fully agree, not sure What IK and his team Will think but this could break the deadlock and we could change the situation. Also 48 hours period for noon league to accept this proposal, if they do not agree then we go back to original plan, NS resignation the only difference being not for 30 days but for good.

chatha61

MPA (400+ posts)
can any body shed light on it why we need 30 days for vote verification why not in 15 or 7 days why they cannot work round the clock ?

it is not possible to multiply capacity of vote verification ?

all party reps and media should also be present .

there is bright chance vote bags are burnt by any accidental fire when the process is started .

Respect

can any body shed light on it why we need 30 days for vote verification why not in 15 or 7 days why they cannot work round the clock ?

it is not possible to multiply capacity of vote verification ?

all party reps and media should also be present .

there is bright chance vote bags are burnt by any accidental fire when the process is started .

Once the bags are opened free and fairly we will not need 30 days with in few days media and public would have made up there minds.

jawad aziz

MPA (400+ posts)
me agreed too imran khan ko aik ho baat kehni chahiyay main yahaan bhaitha hoon app adaalat main ginti shuroo kuroo..ager main theek howa too nawaz jai gaa verna main jaoon gaa...

Khawarjee Hizb u Tuhrir is London based, operated though Retired Army Officers in Pakistan, used to spread literature in masses, with critique on Army policies. Goal was to bring Army in politics and create hatred against it to demoralize Army as per Jews agenda.

Khawarjee Hizb u Tuhrir has revived after Pasha London Alliance (Pasha Party/Gullu Qadri firqa alliance). Quite a number pf retired Army officers are move to this alliance. Method is changed and not from hatred tactics is changed to in love of Army. Creating difference in Civil Military relations, propagating Army to take over and become target of masses.

HATE NEW DESIGNS of HIZB U TUHRIR THROUGH PASHA LONDON ALLIANCE

Respect

Khawarjee Hizb u Tuhrir is London based, operated though Retired Army Officers in Pakistan, used to spread literature in masses, with critique on Army policies. Goal was to bring Army in politics and create hatred against it to demoralize Army as per Jews agenda.

Khawarjee Hizb u Tuhrir has revived after Pasha London Alliance (Pasha Party/Gullu Qadri firqa alliance). Quite a number pf retired Army officers are move to this alliance. Method is changed and not from hatred tactics is changed to in love of Army. Creating difference in Civil Military relations, propagating Army to take over and become target of masses.

HATE NEW DESIGNS of HIZB U TUHRIR THROUGH PASHA LONDON ALLIANCE

HT are ok, they are political and speak about Khilafah, they are not associated with jews in fact they speak against them.

But could u possibly tell me what has your post got to so with Yorker thread?

tahirmajid

what is the guarantee that after all these exercise Noora will resign. what if he refuse to resign after vote verification and found guilty?