Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سکنک صاحب
مریم بھی یہی کہتی تھی کہ میرا کچھ نہی مجھے زکات دو
جب تک یہ ن لیگ کے خلاف بولتے تھے تو ہمارے ہیرو تھے
آج ہر بندہ پی ٹی آئی کا گالیاں دے رہا ہے
کبھی یہ ریہام کو بھابھی کہتے ہیں ، کبھی اسکو گالیاں دیتے ہیں

کبھی تم لوگ اپنی ذہنی قابلیت بھی دیکھو

مریم حکمران کی اولاد تھی اور اسکی جائیداد والد صاحب کے دور اقتدار میں بنی
عمران خان حکمران بھی نہیں بنا اور وہ اپنے غیر ملکی دوستوں کے انکل کا بھی حساب دے؟
کسی انسان کی اگر ایک بار تعریف کر دی جاۓ تو اسکا یہ مطلب کہاں سے نکلتا ہے کہ اب تمام عمر آپ پر اسکی تعریف ہی لازم ہو گئی ہے؟

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
سکنک صاحب

Raaz Sahib
Its very sad that we Pakistani may be educated but we are not taught the values. I admire you mostly but socked to see your response on another thread today. Thread is related to Molana Fazal and Siraj ul Haq. I don't like Fazal or JI but can't justify you for your outburst. This means we Pakistani can play on both sides depending on which side suites us and I am not exception. Allah give us Hidayah Ameen.
Honestly Reham was not popular before marrying with IK and most of us were not knowing her background. People were respecting her because of IK's wife but still lot of PTI workers not happy IK's marriage with Reham which ended very soon.
In terms of this thread, if Gulzar Bukhari is living in London and claiming his properties were stolen by his brother or nephews then Gulzar Sb must go to courts in UK to get justice. I am not ware who is Zulfi but in west its not easy to transfer a property on fake documents.
Thanks

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
مریم حکمران کی اولاد تھی اور اسکی جائیداد والد صاحب کے دور اقتدار میں بنی
عمران خان حکمران بھی نہیں بنا اور وہ اپنے غیر ملکی دوستوں کے انکل کا بھی حساب دے؟
کسی انسان کی اگر ایک بار تعریف کر دی جاۓ تو اسکا یہ مطلب کہاں سے نکلتا ہے کہ اب تمام عمر آپ پر اسکی تعریف ہی لازم ہو گئی ہے؟
ہر بات کی الٹی سیدھی دلیل دے سکتے ہو لیکن لازمی نہی کہ وہ ٹھیک بھی ہو

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Raaz Sahib
I am not ware who is Zulfi but in west its not easy to transfer a property on fake documents.
Thanks
Thats true.
Is is next to impossible.
I am not arguing about any personal or family issue of any one .
Our concern is with IK .
IK has to obey the law .... period .

akmal1

ہر بات کی الٹی سیدھی دلیل دے سکتے ہو لیکن لازمی نہی کہ وہ ٹھیک بھی ہو

میں نے کب کہا کہ دلیل ٹھیک ہے؟ آپ غلطی واضح کر دیں
مگر کیا مریم سے سوال کرنا نہیں بنتا تھا؟
کیا زلفی کے انکل کا سوال عمران خان سے ہونا چاہیے؟

crankthskunk

سکنک صاحب

Well, it would have been better if you have listen to the report's clip. It is claimed at the end of the report that Uncle of Zulfi had over 100 properties in London which are stolen from him by Zulfi and his father.
IF you believe such baloney that someone can steal 100 properties from someone in the UK, then you can believe in anything. Actually you should have your head examined pronto. Something is seriously wrong, or may be no brain present at all.

UK has one of the best records of properties ownership in the World. IS this idiot reporter suggesting that Zulfi and his father are such cone merchants that they were able to change Land Registry's record for over 100 properties!!!

After watching this clip, I have lost any faith I had on ARY or Arshad Sharif.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Well, it would have been better if you have listen to the report's clip. It is claimed at the end of the report that Uncle of Zulfi had over 100 properties in London which are stolen from him by Zulfi and his father.
IF you believe such baloney that someone can steal 100 properties from someone in the UK, then you can believe in anything. Actually you should have your head examined pronto. Something is seriously wrong, or may be no brain present at all.

UK has one of the best records of properties ownership in the World. IS this idiot reporter suggesting that Zulfi and his father are such cone merchant that they were able to change Land Registry's record for over 100 properties!!!

After watching this clip, I have lost any faith I had on ARY or Arshad Sharif.
تو ویسے پورا ہی سکنک ہے
سارے کلپ میں اٹک کے لاکر کا ذکر ہے کہ اس میں سے چوری کر لی گئی
آخری دو سیکنڈ میں پراپرٹی کا ذکر ہے وہ بھی رپوٹر نے کیا ہے

جو کہ غلط ہو گا لازمی طور سے لیکن اٹک کے لاکر کا تو پاکستان سے تعلق ہے
لکین تیری کھوپڑی سکنک کی ہے
تجھے پراپرٹی کی بو چڑھی ہوئی ہے

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
سکنک صاحب

Oh Who the Hell are you...looking down at everyone giving degatroy remarks? What is your achievement in life, what's your credibility, what have you done for the nation? Ap jessay logon ko kehtay Hain na 'Tu Kon? Kham Khwa. Go see a doctor you have a serious problems..... Superior complex of some sort. Hum IK ko yeah Nahi kernay den ge....
Woh Nahi kernay den ge.....Tum ho Kya cheeze. Jao ja ke apni party banao aur woh ker lo Jo IK Nahi ker sakta.....das bandon see ziayda logon ne tum ko follow ker liya tu batana!

crankthskunk

تو ویسے پورا ہی سکنک ہے
سارے کلپ میں اٹک کے لاکر کا ذکر ہے کہ اس میں سے چوری کر لی گئی
آخری دو سیکنڈ میں پراپرٹی کا ذکر ہے وہ بھی رپوٹر نے کیا ہے

جو کہ غلط ہو گا لازمی طور سے لیکن اٹک کے لاکر کا تو پاکستان سے تعلق ہے
لکین تیری کھوپڑی سکنک کی ہے
تجھے پراپرٹی کی بو چڑھی ہوئی ہے

Ok, so it proven that in the book of a "Whaco" idiot, it is fine to include a blatant lie in the report!! Listen to it carefully, the reporter said that his uncle is asking CJ to take Suo Moto against Zulfi and his father for stealing 100 properties in the UK.

In you stupidity you see nothing wrong with such blatant lies and accusation!!!
If such lies can be tell in one part of the report, you seriously think that the other part of the report would be correct!!
This man should be sued in the UK including ARY and Arsahd for broadcasting it.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Oh Who the Hell are you...looking down at everyone giving degatroy remarks? What is your achievement in life, what's your credibility, what have you done for the nation? Ap jessay logon ko kehtay Hain na 'Tu Kon? Kham Khwa. Go see a doctor you have a serious problems..... Superior complex of some sort. Hum IK ko yeah Nahi kernay den ge....
Woh Nahi kernay den ge.....Tum ho Kya cheeze. Jao ja ke apni party banao aur woh ker lo Jo IK Nahi ker sakta.....das bandon see ziayda logon ne tum ko follow ker liya tu batana!
Who the hell u r making false statements....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Ok, so it proven that in the book of a "Whaco" idiot, it is fine to include a blatant lie in the report!! Listen to it carefully, the reporter said that his uncle is asking CJ to take Suo Moto against Zulfi and his father for stealing 100 properties in the UK.

In you stupidity you see nothing wrong with such blatant lies and accusation!!!
If such lies can be tell in one part of the report, you seriously think that the other part of the report would be correct!!
This man should be sued in the UK including ARY and Arsahd for broadcasting it.
رپوٹر صرف رپورٹ کر رہا ہے جو اسکے چچا نے کہا
اور ساری دنیا میں یہی سمجھا جاتا ہے
اگر تمہارے پاس کوئی سبوت ہے کہ زلفی کے چچا نے کچھ اور کہا اور رپوٹر نے کچھ اور کہا پھر تو تمہاری بات ٹھیک ہو سکتی ہے
ورنہ تم پورے سکنک ہی ہو

FahadBhatti

Arshad is now trying to fabricate something out of thin air against imran khan and that too indirectly. The fact that there is nothing direct against imran khan anywhere is killing these journalists and they resort to stories like these and attitude like the one we saw against ali muhammad khan.

Has imran khan broken any laws by travelling in a chartered plane?
Has zulfi followed the procedure laid out by the law to travel to another country?

My prediction

Arshad shareef will use stories from reham khans book of lies in the next few days after he is left with nothing else to use.

PakiboyUK

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ASTAGHFIRULLAH , This is the biggest lie i have ever heard , I am UK born and also doing property business from many years in the UK , You cannot like pakistan do "QABZA" of property in UK , Everything goes through solictors here all buying and selling when you buy a property the solictor gives you the keys of the property on the day you complete and vice versa when you sell you give the keys to the solictor . Seller and buyer never ever meet most of the time , There is a system here you have to follow that ,and to say that Zulfi Bukhari robbed 100 properties in the UK shows how low Arshad sharif has fallen , he is resposible for his program as he made it out like he is about to report the biggest news of the year when he said "lets see what zulfis story is in the uk" someone from PTI Pakistan should report to PEMRA to force him to make an on-air apology for his blunder.

mubarik Shah

his close friends r under investigation ...everyone knows ....
may be u don't know ...

There is nothing wrong in that... pin down the crooks but Imran should not be blamed for that...
One thing Khan should do is to distance himself from these crooks as he is beating the purpose of his 20+ years struggle, in case if he doesn't ….

my 2 cents.