Yeh Badmaash Aur Ghundagard Wazeer Hai - Rana Azeem Badly Bashes Fawad Chaudhry

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Many anchors deserves this when they discuss peoples personal life , they have license for everything ,
Be in ur limits next time
Every one knows media dances on the money, i my self would like to slap a couple of anchors.That's not the issues. The issue here is this organized mafia in the form of governments. What is law? Why it only and must apply on civilians yet these so called servants of the law don't give a damn about it. For us, go to pmra go to court and for ministers "Al e Firon"

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Many anchors deserves this when they discuss peoples personal life , they have license for everything ,
Be in ur limits next time
Skip to 5:00
Every one knows media dances on the money, i my self would like to slap a couple of anchors.That's not the issues. The issue here is this organized mafia in the form of governments. What is law? Why it only and must apply on civilians yet these so called servants of the law don't give a damn about it. For us, go to pmra go to court and for ministers "Al e Firon"

اوئے رانا عظیم تھتھے اپنی بکواس بند کر . تم لوگ خود صحافت کے نام پر غلیظ دھبہ ہو . تم سب بدمعاش غنڈے لوگ صحافت کا لبادہ اوڑھ کر بلیک میلنگ اور لوگوں کی پگڑیاں اچھالتے ہو ، کوئی تمہیں منع کرے تو اپنی لچر تنظیمیں لے کر بدمعاشی کرنے آ جاتے ہو . حکومت ایک طرف ہو جائے, لوگ خود تم حرامیوں سے نمٹ لیں گے . تم جیسے پندرہ بیس بدمعاشوں کی لوگوں نے ہڈیاں پسلیاں اور ٹانگیں توڑیں تو تمہیں اپنی غنڈہ گردی اور بلیک میلنگ کی ساری صحافت بھول جائے گی . تم لوگ اپنے آپ کو سمجھتے کیا ہو ؟؟؟

فواد چوہدری! یہ چھوٹے موٹے تھپڑوں سے نہیں سدھریں گے ، اپنے پاس ایک تگڑا سا ڈنڈا رکھ اور اس سے ان کی دھلائی کیا کر . بہت ہو گئی ان کی بدمعاشی اور بلیک میلنگ

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Still you don't slap anyone.
I would hVe beaten the shit out of him if he did the same to me asuming there exist no video :-) looking at the statements from fawad ch , i sincerely believe that he is not involved ,
No i dont like fawad ch , i think he should be kicked out of PTI :-)

Wake up Pak

I would hVe beaten the shit out of him if he did the same to me asuming there exist no video :-) looking at the statements from fawad ch , i sincerely believe that he is not involved ,
No i dont like fawad ch , i think he should be kicked out of PTI :-)
Again, he is a Minster and he should have gone to pemra or the court for malaigning or accusing him. In a civilized society, you don't take the law into your hand.
PTI should kick this fat hippo out of the party.

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again, he is a Minster and he should have gone to pemra or the court for malaigning or accusing him. In a civilized society, you don't take the law into your hand.
PTI should kick this fat hippo out of the party.
But mazrat kay sath , pakistan is not a civilized society , in civilized socities journalism is not used to attack people personal life to get rating right ? Our media has license to say everything without proper investigation , i got ur point , hope u got mine :-)

Wake up Pak

But mazrat kay sath , pakistan is not a civilized society , in civilized socities journalism is not used to attack people personal life to get rating right ? Our media has license to say everything without proper investigation , i got ur point , hope u got mine :-)
I agree that we are not a civilized society but, it doesn't mean that we can't be one. Him being a minster, should have restrained from going that far.
I won't support the media as well than again who should be regulating It?
I believe, the government should come up with better guidelines for the media.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan sahab ko ab apni aankhein khol leni chahiay,, fawad Chd PTI mein majood Sapolia hai,, Khan sahab iss ke herkaat ko samjhiay,, iss ne 3 PRO-PTI media anchors k khilaaf halla bola, pehle Dr shahid masood ko apni ministry mein jail bheja, phir sab se ziada pro pti anchor sami ibrahim ko thappar maara aur ab aik aur pro-pti anchor mubashir luqman ko thappar maara,, iss insan ne assembly ko chalne nahi dia, ye kisi agenday k tahat aap ke party mein shamil howa hai Khan sahab,, abhi b waqt hai isse khudday line lagaein warna ye aap ko khudday line laga dey ga...