11-12-2017-Quran.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
یہ آیات ہم سب کے لئے ہیں
5_44.png

5_45.png

5_47.png

تورات اور انجیل کی طرح قرآن مجید بھی الله کی نازل کی ہوئی کتاب ہے . جو الله کی نازل کی ہوئی کتاب کے مطابق فیصلے نہیں کرتے کسی اور نے نہیں الله نے انہیں کافر، ظالم اور فاسق کا لقب دیا ہے

Last edited:

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
Yesterday I was thinking only Allah knows who succeeds in the hereafter. Perhaps in Allah's judgment, Salman Taseer gets the position of a martyr for speaking up against injustice and Mumtaz Qadri who is being glorified is punished for his murder. And what Khadim Hussain Rizvi is facing after causing the death and destruction of so many.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yesterday I was thinking only Allah knows who succeeds in the hereafter. Perhaps in Allah's judgment, Salman Taseer gets the position of a martyr for speaking up against injustice and Mumtaz Qadri who is being glorified is punished for his murder. And what Khadim Hussain Rizvi is facing after causing the death and destruction of so many.
I dunno about Taseer but from whatever Allah has revealed to us Qadri sure as hell is being punished. Outside of sins against Allah, the biggest sin a man can commit is take another mans life. So much so that in states in the Quran, that who ever takes the life of a person, it is like he has killed all of mankind and whoever saves a life, its like he has saved the life of all mankind. And also he does not differentiate between a believer or non believer in this matter.