Yay Ghazi Yay Teray "Purasrar" Banday

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
52340182_2297789996910004_3639160858308771840_n.jpg

Usman_

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Kiss mulk mey ja kar raho gey? India or us?
Sab jaga mulk dushman anasar k saath yahi kartey hain.abu gareeb jail or guwantamu jail five star hotels tu nahi hain jaha qaidiyu ki khidmat ki jaati hey.or story puri batani thi.yeh kon hey or pakra gaya hey.
Or judge hazrat agar ttp walo ko dar ka na chortey tu halat itney kharab na hotey.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye wo loog hain jinhoon nay Insaani Khopriyoon se footbal khela. Inka yahi haal hona chahiye.
Agar inpay reham khaya to baqi kay saath na insaafi hogi.

You are comparing actions of those jahil terrorists with trained professional soldiers paid with the blood and sweat of this poor nation.

Are you saying our forces do exactly what those terrorist do? Are you saying our soldiers are moral equivalent to those terrorists?

HSiddiqui

You are comparing actions of those jahil terrorists with trained professional soldiers paid with the blood and sweat of this poor nation.

Are you saying our forces do exactly what those terrorist do? Are you saying our soldiers are moral equivalent to those terrorists?
You will never understand, this need a lot study and understanding. Death penalties are still given to criminals found in heinous crimes. These are the criminals who surpassed the word heinous and this is what they deserved. Our military is trained to protect the nation, not to treat the terrorists. And we PAKISTANIS respect our military because they take any step against the nation as a step against them personally.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kiss mulk mey ja kar raho gey? India or us?
Sab jaga mulk dushman anasar k saath yahi kartey hain.abu gareeb jail or guwantamu jail five star hotels tu nahi hain jaha qaidiyu ki khidmat ki jaati hey.or story puri batani thi.yeh kon hey or pakra gaya hey.
Or judge hazrat agar ttp walo ko dar ka na chortey tu halat itney kharab na hotey.

I just have one question. Will Muhammad PBUH would order the same thing against his enemies in Mecca?

If not than please stop providing louzy excuses.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
You will never understand, this need a lot study and understanding. Death penalties are still given to criminals found in heinous crimes. These are the criminals who surpassed the word heinous and this is what they deserved. Our military is trained to protect the nation, not to treat the terrorists. And we PAKISTANIS respect our military because they take any step against the nation as a step against them personally.

If protection was all we needed believe me we were pretty well protected even under British Royal Army before 1947. But we needed a free country that upholds freedom more than anything and protect those rights for all including even our enemies.

Also please don't blame it all on judicial system. We all know who helped released Raymond Davis and who saluted him on the tarmac while US Ambassador was about to fly him out of Pakistan.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
I love the way you resort to religion and marxist debauchery as needed to float your narrative.

I know you don't like me but I am happy to hear that you finally love something about me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, if this video is NOT FAKE, it should be sent to Chief Justice of Pakistan. After all he is the ultimate protector of the constitution and the responsibilities of this nation.

HSiddiqui

If protection was all we needed believe me we were pretty well protected even under British Royal Army before 1947. But we needed a free country that upholds freedom more than anything and protect those rights for all including even our enemies.

Also please don't blame it all on judicial system. We all know who helped released Raymond Davis and who saluted him on the tarmac while US Ambassador was about to fly him out of Pakistan.
I would rather talk on the post only.