y do we say that MQM is an Indian agent?

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
[quote="GeoG"

You are not answering the question and still writing with anger and jumping in other people conversation if you are not replying on ali behalf so why u giving clearification here that he will reply you when he will feel like coz i think you are feeling like and now you are gonna login from that id and will reply so atleast reply from that id so i will get my answer which i asked him above that he didnt read my post and writing something out of the blue but how can he reply when he is so embarrased so thats why u login from other id and replying

I just got a mail from GeoG and there was written his name Javed Malik.
My name is Syed Ali Raza Zaidi.

Agar ab bhe koi concern hai tou tumhare liye hum dono kuch nae ker saktay bcuz "shak ka ilaaj tou shayd Hakeem Luqman k pass bhe nai tha"
her koi MQM k paid workers ki tarah nae hota yar. Y do u look at it in this fassion.

I think "ulta chor kotwaal ko daantay" wala chakar hai. [hmmm]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
alihbkable said:
itsnotme90 said:
[quote="alihbkable
As far as Sindh's name is concerned tou mere pass faltoo time nae hai k tumhein tumhari post la k dikhaun. Jut go back and read k Balochistan, Punjab or N.W.F.P. ka name lene k baad tum ne 1 province ki bat ki hai jis ka tum ne kaha hai k wahan se Army officers nae hotay, reh kia gaya tha ? Sindh.Any logical mind would understand k tum Sindh he ki baat ker rhay thay.

As you hav admitted that you dont wanna see my post so what is the credibility of your reply show me where i mention punjab & nwfp and slap on my face common
u hav a good chance and as far as your comments about other alim e deen it seems like you dont hav any respect for alim e deen of other sects and you are one of those
people who call other sects kafir & wanna impose your mentality on others we call people like you extremist and qabza group on masjid. as you mention these people
are called "ulema-e-soo" but i never heard from those ulma calling other ulma with different names who have different opinion so i think they hav big heart and as you
said they were anti pakistan so pakistan didnt exist at that time so they were living in india and they had point of view you need to expand your mind that people
had differnt point of view at that time as well and thats all i m saying i m not saying that creation of pakistan was wrong or right so understand the issue first then comment
while you talking about prof Sheikh Imran Hossein(rehmat-ullah-alaeh). who mention about fundings of some group from outside pakistan , is all these funding transactions going on
through his bank account or u want him the whole pakistani nation bait on his hand coz he is your alim. (pay respect get repect) and stop calling other muslims with different names
you are victim of those who use islam as cover for their agendas.
and dont forget to show me where i mention punjab and NWFP. (Luzer)

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
alihbkable said:
itsnotme90 said:
[quote="alihbkable
As far as Sindh's name is concerned tou mere pass faltoo time nae hai k tumhein tumhari post la k dikhaun. Jut go back and read k Balochistan, Punjab or N.W.F.P. ka name lene k baad tum ne 1 province ki bat ki hai jis ka tum ne kaha hai k wahan se Army officers nae hotay, reh kia gaya tha ? Sindh.Any logical mind would understand k tum Sindh he ki baat ker rhay thay.

As you hav admitted that you dont wanna see my post so what is the credibility of your reply show me where i mention punjab & nwfp and slap on my face common
u hav a good chance and as far as your comments about other alim e deen it seems like you dont hav any respect for alim e deen of other sects and you are one of those
people who call other sects kafir & wanna impose your mentality on others we call people like you extremist and qabza group on masjid. as you mention these people
are called "ulema-e-soo" but i never heard from those ulma calling other ulma with different names who have different opinion so i think they hav big heart and as you
said they were anti pakistan so pakistan didnt exist at that time so they were living in india and they had point of view you need to expand your mind that people
had differnt point of view at that time as well and thats all i m saying i m not saying that creation of pakistan was wrong or right so understand the issue first then comment
while you talking about prof Sheikh Imran Hossein(rehmat-ullah-alaeh). who mention about fundings of some group from outside pakistan , is all these funding transactions going on
through his bank account or u want him the whole pakistani nation bait on his hand coz he is your alim. (pay respect get repect) and stop calling other muslims with different names
you are victim of those who use islam as cover for their agendas.
and dont forget to show me where i mention punjab and NWFP. (Luzer)

Jan g! gusse na hon.
Mai kisi ko kafir nae kehta. Infact I have more than 3 friends who call me Kafir bcuz I do not call the people from other sects as Kafir. I just replied 2 ur post in which u had put tthe ulema at so high a grade as if they were some "angels" and I proved by providing u the historical facts that some ulema even said that obeying Britishers was a must. Do u agree to them?
I discussed of Khilafat movement. Do u know who were the forefront leaders of Khilafat movement? They included Barelvi and Deobandi ulema at the same time. So which sect am I?> Barelvi or Deobandi? Tell me as I myself do not know about that.
Bullah! kea jaanaan mai kaun?

Kaash tumhare ghar mei DSL hota tou tum wo vdo dekh k reply kerte jis ko maine post kiya tha. Sheikh Imran Hossein is a renowned scholar and he does not belong to Pakistan. He holds an undisputed repute in all the sects. He did not name any1 in Pakistan. He was replying a question from an African about the establishment of Israel as the sole super power of the world. The word "funding" was not used by him.

It was my "word". Magar han! ghalti meri hai. I was discussing this issue with a brainless person. Sorry dude! I accept my mistake. ye baat mere zehen mei he nahin rahi k tum posts puri nahin parhte b4 posting replies.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOVE PAKISTAN OR LEAVE PAKISTAN. Any one who thinks that Pakistan is not the country for them to live in, believe me you are welcome to leave it we will not ask you to stay. A country that one is born in is like a Mother that is why it is called a Motherland, and we have a responsibility and obligations to fulfill. If anyone thinks they are incapeable of that, it's their misfortune.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
LOVE PAKISTAN OR LEAVE PAKISTAN. Any one who thinks that Pakistan is not the country for them to live in, believe me you are welcome to leave it we will not ask you to stay. A country that one is born in is like a Mother that is why it is called a Motherland, and we have a responsibility and obligations to fulfill. If anyone thinks they are incapeable of that, it's their misfortune.

Amen [clap]

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
sobia403 said:

No. I do not want them 2 go back. I just want them 2 rethink their preconceived ideas. If they do that, it is good, for them, for us , for every1 on the whole. Even good for the Indians. They do not want them 2 b in ?India anymore.
Pakistan is a reality. And every1 must accept it and should also start thinking for moving on instead of wasting their time in discussing a useless issue that whether Pakistan's establishment was a right decision or a wrong 1.
MQM leader Altaf Hussein is intentionally or unintentionally working on the agenda of the Zionists, who want Pakistan 2 scatter in2 pieces, so that they r able 2 fulfill their agenda and that is of "Greater Israel". This cannot happen as long as Pakistan is here.
We wont let that to happen but for that we must pick out the Culprits within ourselves. It will b good for MQM to understand it, as this new Mujeeb is doing exactly what that old "Altaf" used to do in Bengal.
Time, gentlemen, time!

Hail Imran..........We love Imran............He is our Messiah