would india like to attack on PAKISTAN?

The indian army chief said india can attack on PAKISTAN and china too at the same time.
we (india)will succeed with in 96 hours.
i think its a joke......what do you think guys???

shan-e-hindustan

Voter (50+ posts)
Sulman wahidi said:
The indian army chief said india can attack on PAKISTAN and china too at the same time.
i don,t know that how long the ghost of indian army chief keep haunting u ppls.india is peace loving country,never believe in war even after mubai attack we show maximum restrains.but u should not take it as granted.if u don,t improve ur behaviour than every possiblity of indian attack.there is general consensus in india that if u drag india in to war than this will be final.indian army will finished the job once for all.i hope u understand,what i mean.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
shan-e-hindustan said:
[quote="Sulman wahidi":vdji2nyf]The indian army chief said india can attack on PAKISTAN and china too at the same time.
i don,t know that how long the ghost of indian army chief keep haunting u ppls.india is peace loving country,never believe in war even after mubai attack we show maximum restrains.but u should not take it as granted.if u don,t improve ur behaviour than every possiblity of indian attack.there is general consensus in india that if u drag india in to war than this will be final.indian army will finished the job once for all.i hope u understand,what i mean.[/quote:vdji2nyf]

haha khatam kerna tha to 47 mein khatam kertr when we had nothing , khatam kerna tha to 48 mein khatam kerte , khatam kerna tha to 65 mein khatam kerte , khatam kerna tha to 71 mein khatam kerta , khatam kerna tha to 99 mein khatam kerte , khatam kerna tha to 2001 mein khatam kerte , khatam kerna tha to 09 mein khatam kerte my peace loving friends...why is it that every neighbour around you behaves badly with you ??...now you have a consensus when we have our missles aimed at your airfields and airbases ,when we have balistic and cruise missles ??

why did you planes run back after they intruded pakistani air space, were they scared of was that ur idea of restraint ??

shan-e-hindustan your words are causing the joke here.india is a peaceful country thats why 0.7 million army men of india present in Kashmire,india has fought the wars with China PAKISTAN etc........
"FACE IS THE INDEX OF MIND"
this formula is totally applied on india.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sulman wahidi said:
shan-e-hindustan your words are causing the joke here.india is a peaceful country thats why 0.7 million army men of india present in Kashmire,india has fought the wars with China PAKISTAN etc........
"FACE IS THE INDEX OF MIND"
this formula is totally applied on india.

lol o.7 million near the indo pak border...o.2 in kashmir if im not wrong ...lol sorry i corrected you nahi to usne bolna tha ISI ka propaganda hai

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sulman wahidi said:

Again you are spreading lies.. Army chief said if China and Pakistan togther attack India , India would still be able to face them both at the same time..

He never said INdia is goign to attck both or any oen of them..

Every time was happened it happened at Pakistan's trigger India never started any war.. tyes even 1971 pakistan air force bombarded guwahati air base and then it all started along with 10 million refuggess being driven in India from bangaldesh ..

Every time

in 1948: Afridi tribes and pakistani ranger attacked kashmir
in 1965: operation Gibraltor of Ayub khan
in 1971: 10 million refuggess and attack on Guwahati airbase
in 1999: once again pakistani ranger in jihadi burqa not in their own uniform entered indian territory

adonis_look

Bhai khud se sabaal karo India ko Pakistan pe attack karke kya milanewala hai..

As I have said in other thread no India wants 17 million people raised on staple diet of india and hindu hatred.. We have enough problems inside our border don;t want to make it worse by inducting pakistan and pakistai people in indian territory..

India Pakistan as separate nation si frozen till eternity there no going back no matter how hard anyone tries from any side of the border

adonis_look

ConcernedPakistani said:
Every time was happened it happened at Pakistan's trigger India never started any war

Who sent forces in Kashmir?

Who created and trained MUKTI BAHNI?

Last time I checked even Un resolution accepts in 1948 Pakistan sent its forces in kashmir along with Afridi tribe gorilla.. I am not sure where do you get you history lessosn from but that's where it all started otherwise kashmir was an indepedent nation just like Baluchistan India and pakistan....

Mukti bahini was created by birkmanship of west pakistan politicians who refused to accept the mandate of 1970 elections......It was created bY jinnah sahbe's assertion that urdu will be supreme.. India had nothign to do with all these..yes when you forced 10 million refugee inside India wehad to intervene and we did..

Waise when Bin qasim atatcks sindh based on alleged letetr of one woman that is heralded as philanthropy but when indian army intervenes after rape and murder of millionf of bangaldeshi that is somehow bad..... again double standard..

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adonis_look said:

As I have said in other thread no India wants 17 million people raised on staple diet of india and hindu hatred.. We have enough problems inside our border don;t want to make it worse by inducting pakistan and pakistai people in indian territory..

India Pakistan as separate nation si frozen till eternity there no going back no matter how hard anyone tries from any side of the border

I am happy that you are convinced that india will not attack Pakistan,because you should know that india can not afford to attack Pakistan.And by the way what the indian army chief said is all over the news so you need not try to become his spokesman.Atleast he has the guts to stand by his statement and not change it like a politician overnight.
Who occupied Kashmir in 1947 and then say we have lost the papers of anexation signed by the Raja of Kashmir,thengo to UNO promising a plebiscit will be held and to this date has been decieving the world?
Who attacked Siachin glacier?
Who started the war of 1965 saying we will have evening drinks at Lahore Gymkhana?
Who attacked East Pakistan when Pakistan was trying to deal with military insurgencey there?
Who positioned 1 million army at the eastren border of Pakistan in 2002?
Would you like to amswer these first or just want to repeat your 60 year old rhetoric?

adonis_look

ConcernedPakistani said:
Rape and murder of millions of bengalis

India is a witness to all this and its all based on facts right?

Not only India whole world is witness to this.. go read the dispatches sent from dhaka by ambassdor of usa an erstwhile ally of pakistan... denial ki bhi had hoti hai

adonis_look

sobia403 said:
adonis_look said:

I am happy that you are convinced that india will not attack Pakistan,because you should know that india can not afford to attack Pakistan.And by the way what the indian army chief said is all over the news so you need not try to become his spokesman.Atleast he has the guts to stand by his statement and not change it like a politician overnight.
Who occupied Kashmir in 1947 and then say we have lost the papers of anexation signed by the Raja of Kashmir,thengo to UNO promising a plebiscit will be held and to this date has been decieving the world?
Who attacked Siachin glacier?
Who started the war of 1965 saying we will have evening drinks at Lahore Gymkhana?
Who attacked East Pakistan when Pakistan was trying to deal with military insurgencey there?
Who positioned 1 million army at the eastren border of Pakistan in 2002?
Would you like to amswer these first or just want to repeat your 60 year old rhetoric?

Man seriously
you attacked kashmir in 1948 India entered later..
You started operation Giubraltor in 1965 India responded after that.. Please do a google search pakistani or indiann history book should not eb used in debating...

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adonis_look said:
ConcernedPakistani said:
Rape and murder of millions of bengalis

India is a witness to all this and its all based on facts right?

Not only India whole world is witness to this.. go read the dispatches sent from dhaka by ambassdor of usa an erstwhile ally of pakistan... denial ki bhi had hoti hai

Where did you GO to read the dispatches ? Indian news papers ? or your class room where you are taught that Pakistan kiyoon ban gaya??

By the by why do you indians feel that Pakistan is carved out of some indian fantasy land. Pakistan was partitioned from the BRITISH INDIA which incidently was ruled by MUSLIMS for over 400 years before the british, and before that there was no piece of land the size of British India which was ever under the rule of hindus. Hindus have always ruled smaller chunks of land and that is why they never had Kings only Raja and Maharaja. The first Kings hindus ever set eyes upon were the MUGHALS(MUSLIMS)

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
hahaha i would like to remind the indians that this is not youtube lol...3 minute videos are no substitue to responsible research and journalism...i can make a video on youtube that shows dogs are related to ants but it wouldnt make it true..but if wanted i could probably convince people its true, atleast the tea brains...so please dont bring ur youtube notions here ,youtube videos do show some extent of the issues but please remember they are people like you and me who make them and as you can see most of your so called facts arnt really facts