World Passport ranking and Pakistan Passport ! Enjoy

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nice clip. Not sure who/how the rankings have been determined but Pakistan is only ahead of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Somalia! Also behind African countries ?

<ChOuDhArY>

A Big thanks to:

- Justice system:
where judges are promoting corruption and serving criminals
- Media Mafia: Where Lifafas are trying to project Criminals as National hero
- Establishment: Trying to bring compromised people on high posts to keep things in control
- Bureaucracy: Where public servants are only serving criminal and and corrupt Policians
- Political system: Where democracy is all about obeying convicted criminal families.
- Public: No moral values, cheating, No concept of Halal Haram income, ++++

- and list goes on.....

with these facts.. we want that Pakistani passport should be ranked 1st..

The question is how many of us really want to change ourselves ?? even simple things like
- no cheating with others,
- No more lies,
- fulfill our duties honesty
- Say No to Haram or illegal profit,
- Pay our taxes honestly..

Last edited:

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
A Big thanks to:

- Justice system:
where judges are promoting corruption and serving criminals
- Media Mafia: Where Lifafas are trying to project Criminals as National hero
- Establishment: Trying to bring compromised people on high posts to keep things in control
- Bureaucracy: Where public servants are only serving criminal and and corrupt Policians
- Political system: Where democracy is all about obeying convicted criminal families.
- and list goes on.....

with these facts.. we want that Pakistani passport should be ranked 1st..

The question is how many of us really want to change ourselves ?? even simple things like no cheating with others, always speak truth, fulfill our duties with honesty, and stop any illegal profit, and pay our taxes honestly..
you should thanks your Pakistani Public too ! when they go in other country they think its Pakistan and do haram khori as usual ! I was in Malaysia as student with parents when it was visa free country for Pakistanis !! when Pakistani Public start coming in malaysia they start doing their stuff ! making girlfriends take advantage of their credit lines .. becoming agents robbing other Pakistani .. Then Malaysia impose Visa on Pakistani :) enjoy Pakistani awam mind is corruption is ok Khata hai to lagata hai !

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
you should thanks your Pakistani Public too ! when they go in other country they think its Pakistan and do haram khori as usual ! I was in Malaysia as student with parents when it was visa free country for Pakistanis !! when Pakistani Public start coming in malaysia they start doing their stuff ! making girlfriends take advantage of their credit lines .. becoming agents robbing other Pakistani .. Then Malaysia impose Visa on Pakistani :) enjoy Pakistani awam mind is corruption is ok Khata hai to lagata hai !
By the way, what you will say about english women doing fake marriages for money.
Social crimes are everywhere and every nation.

So do not degrade your own country always .

We need to better our country with better facilities and living standards.

NasNY

Irrelevant,

Pakistani are found in every country around the globe, regardless of passport restrictions.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
By the way, what you will say about english women doing fake marriages for money.
Social crimes are everywhere and every nation.

So do not degrade your own country always .

We need to better our country with better facilities and living standards.
Let me give you so more evidence ! I lived in UK London too from 2000-2004 as student .. what i saw there exactly as Malaysia .. Pakistani guys doing credit card fraud Bank loan fraud ! Even they offer me 10 K uk pound for my account when i was leaving UK for good and migrating to Canada ! I refuse ! but still when i was gone some one abused my account ! In Canada here too Pakistani doing same thing credit card fraud :) .. Of course not all Pakistani do this ! including me and many others who are working hard and making halal money ! cause making Halal money is also a worship

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Long way to go!
No special passports should be given to the politicians, judges and bureaucrats, so they also have to stand in the line and face awkward questioning. Only then they will realize that they have to do something to improve the status of the green passport.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me give you so more evidence ! I lived in UK London too from 2000-2004 as student .. what i saw there exactly as Malaysia .. Pakistani guys doing credit card fraud Bank loan fraud ! Even they offer me 10 K uk pound for my account when i was leaving UK for good and migrating to Canada ! I refuse ! but still when i was gone some one abused my account ! In Canada here too Pakistani doing same thing credit card fraud :) .. Of course not all Pakistani do this ! including me and many others who are working hard and making halal money ! cause making Halal money is also a worship
I already informed you, these are social crimes. These crimes are everywhere and in every nation.
These criminals should be punished as per law.
Being a migrant, cases are more highlighted, one can understand this.
You can not compare oranges and bananas. Everyone is not same.

BrotherKantu

دنیا کوئی انی نہیں ہے۔ سب کو نظر آتا ہے جو قوم ایک چور کی خاطر عدالتوں کو پتھر مارنے نکل پڑتی ہے اس کو کس قانون کے تحت اپنے ملک میں آنے دے۔

ُ

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

You must be a patwarri. All this time in the west as a student and can't write worthwhile of an English passage?

Indian are the No1 fraudsters alongside the Patwarris. They are conning globally. Everyday.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
You must be a patwarri. All this time in the west as a student and can't write worthwhile of an English passage?

Indian are the No1 fraudsters alongside the Patwarris. They are conning globally. Everyday.
I Don't have time for attention seeker.. jhogat marna ap ka qomi khel hai ! enjoy

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
I already informed you, these are social crimes. These crimes are everywhere and in every nation.
These criminals should be punished as per law.
Being a migrant, cases are more highlighted, one can understand this.
You can not compare oranges and bananas. Everyone is not same.
dude have you ever drink pure milk in Pakistan ? People die in Hospital for just minor chest pain ! after 2 days of hospitalization in emergency ... just few weeks ago relative of friend died.. all test was clear !
And here in Canada 60 year old baba smoker from Lahore as refuge.. went to get health card from doctor .. doctor done full check .. his 3 heart passage was blocked was alive on just one ! Free operation ! now baba is well and running .. IF this baba was in LAhore his life span was over . LOL

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
dude have you ever drink pure milk in Pakistan ? People die in Hospital for just minor chest pain ! after 2 days of hospitalization in emergency ... just few weeks ago relative of friend died.. all test was clear !
And here in Canada 60 year old baba smoker from Lahore as refuge.. went to get health card from doctor .. doctor done full check .. his 3 heart passage was blocked was alive on just one ! Free operation ! now baba is well and running .. IF this baba was in LAhore his life span was over . LOL

بھائی جان آپ کنیڈا کیسے اپڑے تھے۔۔۔ کیا انگریزی پہ بیٹھ کے آئے تھے۔۔۔؟؟؟