World Economic Forum: Massive corruption increase during 1 year of Imran Khan

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Insan aek bap ka ho toh maan lene main kia ghatyapan hai? Ghatiyapan toh Insan k youthiye choothiye jesi gaaliyoo say hi zaahir ho jata hai.

Baqi rahi tmharay intellectual dishonesty ki bat toh thread main mujhe tmhara koi comment nazar nhi aaya jisme tum ne is thread k jhoota honay par criticism kiya ho. Q k iska title bilkul jhoot par mabni hai.

Rahi bat corruption Index ki toh according to the same report the increase in corruption index is because of registration of more corruption related cases during the era under review.
I. Don't consider it untrue

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
Mutmain beghrat are those who thinks maintaing previous level of corruption is an achievement when they claimed to reduce it in 90 dayd
M so glad u said that lol.
U think corruption is at same level?
Means u r seeing the PM n his family increasing their assetts by 800% while in power?
U r seeing punjab CM's family recieving TTs from unknown ppl? Lol
U r seeing ur railway minister grabbing land to start residential projects?
U r seeing energy minister making 15 year deal giving highest profit margin in the history of the world in return of kickbacks?
U r seeing son in law of CM punjab being involved in saaf pani, solar plants n 56 other scams?
U r seeing useless n jobless son of finance minister building big towers in Dubai without a source of income?
U r seeing video recording of provincial minister taking bribe?
If the answer to all of the above is no...........
I guess we found the person who can b called "definition of mutmaim beghairat" lol
Dude words jor ker sentence ban jata hay, logic ya weight alag kahani hoti hay.

Hate_Nooras

Means u r seeing the PM n his family increasing their assetts by 800% while in power?
U r seeing energy minister making 15 year deal giving highest profit margin in the history of the world in return of kickbacks?
U r seeing son in law of CM punjab being involved in saaf pani, solar plants n 56 other scams?
U r seeing useless n jobless son of finance minister building big towers in Dubai without a source of income?
I guess we found the person who can b called "definition of mutmaim beghairat" lol
Killed the thick idiot.

Muhammad Jibran

I am seeing worse.... Which is incompetence and miss use of authority

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
I am seeing worse.... Which is incompetence and miss use of authority
Like i said, joining a few words can make a sentence but cant put logic or weight in it.
Congratulations u have learned to make sentence, next time try logic n examples like i did :)
Misuse of authority?
So u have seen current PM appoint his unelected unqualified daughter incharge of billions of rupees of benazir income support?
Have u seen punjab CMs daughter getting a poor bakery boy beaten?
Have u seen govt helicopters flying nihari from lahore to murree?
Have u seen budget of 36 districts diverted to one city because CM or PM lives there?
If answer to all above questions is no...............
Doob kay marr ja

MianJi

MPA (400+ posts)
10 years of mismanagement took pakistan to 5.8 GDP growth... And 1 year of good management to 2.8

And what was the cost of that 5.8 GDP growth? A country can only fake growth for so long with borrowed funds, before the bill comes due and the charade has to end. Which is exactly what has happened. Please think of the nation and stop being blind followers.

Muhammad Jibran

And what was the cost of that 5.8 GDP growth? A country can only fake growth for so long with borrowed funds, before the bill comes due and the charade has to end. Which is exactly what has happened. Please think of the nation and stop being blind followers.
And how much have you borrowed in the name of stabilization? Dude you guys don't make sense....

First you accuse them of taking too much loans, then break their record by burrowing at an unprecedented speed. Lol

MianJi

MPA (400+ posts)
And how much have you borrowed in the name of stabilization? Dude you guys don't make sense....

First you accuse them of taking too much loans, then break their record by burrowing at an unprecedented speed. Lol

What do you mean by YOU have borrowed? Presuming much?

I do not represent the government or PTI, I am a private citizen and speak for myself. If you lack basic understanding of economics, please take some classes before making a fool of yourself.