World Cup 1983: Practice Match

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan would always start favourites for world cups in 80s nd 90s... in my opinion Pakistan team of 2015 was the worst ever.... imagine the combination of a team where younis khan was forced to open and where umar akmal would keep the gloves.....

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan would always start favourites for world cups in 80s nd 90s... in my opinion Pakistan team of 2015 was the worst ever.... imagine the combination of a team where younis khan was forced to open and where umar akmal would keep the gloves.....
Why in potiaans theory....Younas should start with the new ball and Akmal should be fielding on the point positivity the glove.....grow up ....and come out of cricket potiaans.....

intekhab

Why in potiaans theory....Younas should start with the new ball and Akmal should be fielding on the point position with the glove.....grow up ....and come out of cricket potiaans.....

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why in potiaans theory....Younas should start with the new ball and Akmal should be fielding on the point position with the glove.....grow up ....and come out of cricket potiaans.....
Noora katoora and Zardari madari destroyed cricket of Pakistan. Once upon a time Pakistan would be consistently in top 4 positions in test cricket now languishing at number 7. Psl has unearthed new talent but Pakistan never had good domestic structure to polish it and make it viable for 5 day format. Hopefully the new domestic structure approved by Pm Khan would help in improving Pakistan ranking in test cricket....

intekhab

Noora katoora and Zardari madari destroyed cricket of Pakistan. Once upon a time Pakistan would be consistently in top 4 positions in test cricket now languishing at number 7. Psl has unearthed new talent but Pakistan never had good domestic structure to polish it and make it viable for 5 day format. Hopefully the new domestic structure approved by Pm Khan would help in improving Pakistan ranking in test cricket....
Same rundee rona