Woman misbehaving with police on speaking Punjabi

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
for Educated people
Punjabi is a vulgar language

Do this for Sindhi, Pashto, Urdu it’s racism. Punjabi’s should “Bakwas Band Karo

muhammadadeel

She is Absolutely RIGHT !!! Public Servant should give RESPECT To PUBLIC and this B.C. Crime Reporter is Not a FATHER of the Nation , so He can OPEN the CAMERA Anywhere and start his BS. How Do you Feel if another Crime Reporter will make a Video of your Sister you BS CRIME Reporter !!!!!! Asshole

Punjabi shud be banned in general it’s a filthy language for educated people. Punjabi’s are inferior people.

muhammadadeel

some frustrated woman...she is so confused............punjabi se Nafrat,,,,,,,,,ye hein BEGHERAT loug....lagta hey es ka hesaabb......."DESI KUTTI WALAITY CHOUNN CHOUN wala hey"

Tell me: do Punjabi’s speak Punjabi even in Lahore. Eagerly awaiting for your deep thoughts.

If not then Punjabi’s should kindly shut up and listen.

muhammadadeel

Criminal Punjabi’s. Don’t u even dare talk like this about Urdu speaking. Only that is called لسانیت۔

By in large, Punjabi’s should shut the hell up and talk in Urdu. Punjabi’s are racist bcz they are abused. If others abuse its OK.

Please every Punjabi should stop talking in Punjabi.

Vitamin_C

This is not North Korea where you can restrict who films who, its a democratic country with a free press. This has nothing to do with your sister. Women are human beings like men they are not some mystical creatures. Stop putting women on a pedestal.

She is Absolutely RIGHT !!! Public Servant should give RESPECT To PUBLIC and this B.C. Crime Reporter is Not a FATHER of the Nation , so He can OPEN the CAMERA Anywhere and start his BS. How Do you Feel if another Crime Reporter will make a Video of your Sister you BS CRIME Reporter !!!!!! Asshole

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tell me: do Punjabi’s speak Punjabi even in Lahore. Eagerly awaiting for your deep thoughts.

If not then Punjabi’s should kindly shut up and listen.
yes punjabi's speak punjabi......show me a punjabi who does not speak punjabi....ye saali tu angrezi bol rahi hey...........
BTW, tu kon eyin kharpainch.....tu es da mama lagda eien....ye bhera