Without Caption...

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bilawal and Maryam are both new entrants on political horizon.

They are both adjusting and readjusting their politics on daily basis and are learning each day. Their parties have accepted them as future leaders and establishment is also busy calculating and recalculating its risks daily aligning itself with them vs the Imran who is now not only a political liability for Pindi but also a
challa hua phuss kartoos
Amigo! When I heard yesterday that nawaz had made a hard hitting speech, I thought wow, our friend amigo has done the impossible- he found nawaz’s balls! Well done son! You should be proud of yourself!

But then I heard from a source in London, that as soon as the cameras were switched off someone asked nawaz when he is going to go back to Pakistan and lead the long march - nawaz started sweating, pulled down his pants, and with his own teeth ripped out his newly installed balls and spat them away! (Surprising he used his teeth, but don’t let his fat ass fool you, decades of boot licking has made him very “flexible”).

Then nawaz started shouting, I don’t want long march, I want to be be a pussy again! Please let me be a pussy!

In fact when the high commissioner in London tried to deliver his arrest warrant today (even though it has no value on uk soil), Nawaz refused to accept it and locked himself in the bathroom claiming he had “explosive diarrhoea”.

So unfortunately your work isn’t over. No rest for you son. Now you have to find his balls (again) and turn that pussy back into a sher and get to come back for the long march.

But hey, at least you have some experience now! Come on amigo, we’re all rooting for you, find those balls and.....

#BringThatPussyHome!

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Amigo! When I heard yesterday that nawaz had made a hard hitting speech, I thought wow, our friend amigo has done the impossible- he found nawaz’s balls! Well done son! You should be proud of yourself!

But then I heard from a source in London, that as soon as the cameras were switched off someone asked nawaz when he is going to go back to Pakistan and lead the long march - nawaz started sweating, pulled down his pants, and with his own teeth ripped out his newly installed balls and spat them away! (Surprising he used his teeth, but don’t let his fat ass fool you, decades of boot licking has made him very “flexible”).

Then nawaz started shouting, I don’t want long march, I want to be be a pussy again! Please let me be a pussy!

In fact when the high commissioner in London tried to deliver his arrest warrant today (even though it has no value on uk soil), Nawaz refused to accept it and locked himself in the bathroom claiming he had “explosive diarrhoea”.

So unfortunately your work isn’t over. No rest for you son. Now you have to find his balls (again) and turn that pussy back into a sher and get to come back for the long march.

But hey, at least you have some experience now! Come on amigo, we’re all rooting for you, find those balls and.....

#BringThatPussyHome!
Can i make some correction please.
“PUSSY” is in Jati Umra,
Nawaz is a dumb ass. A confirm KHOTA.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
EiYaIUTXkAIUcb9
Musla fauj kaa hae inn sae baat kurrein gae. Mujh sae chula nahee jaraha hae due to demanding maera gul Khan baby

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kehte hein k Hakeem Luqman se kisi dhalti umar ke aik aurat ne poocha k mujhey koi aisa nukhsa bataein k mein phir se jawan ho jaaou, Hakeem Luqman ne kaha mere paas aisa koi nukhsa nahi, aap ja sakti hein, baad mein Hakeem sahab ke Wife aai aur un se kaha k aap k paas to mout k alawa her bimari ka ya her qisam ka ilaaj ya nuskha hai to aap ne iss aurat ko kiu nahi bataya, Hakeem sahab kehte hein k mere paas iss aurat ka nuskha majod hai, Wife ne bari sanjeedgi aur dilchaspi se poocha, to jawab dia iss aurat ko jawan hone k liay nojawan larko se hum bistri karni pare ge, to ye nafsiyati tor per apne aap ko jawan samjhe ge,
AB iss Naani amman chorni loomri chalako maasi b jawan bilawal se taanka jor rahi hai, magar bilawal khud khusra hai wo issey kya jawan karey ga,