Without Caption...

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yeh Kushra keh raha hey main Khusra nahi mera hey apko tu nahi chahaeay.
Fly on the wall heard this conversation.
Maryam - Beti its time you get married and settle down.
Bilawal - I will when I find a right person.
Maryam- My son Junaid is available I have a very nice house abroad you can shift there.
Bilawal - I will think about it will discuss with my partner David James when I go home tonight.

Shaw Khan

Citizen
EiYaIUTXkAIUcb9
She is to Billo can i have David Jones for tonight.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nawaz..game is the end.. Zardari should have to compromise and leave the country forever.. otherwise he will die with his deseases miserably in Pakistan..
Showbaz losing all options.Either he and his sons will face proved money laundering corruption cases or run away from Pakistan to face his fate which would be on bed due to his back bone desease..
Mayrum is a stupid.. self praise woman who love to see his own face..outfits in mirror daily..She don't know what is happening in the country and around the world..

Last edited:

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bilawal and Maryam are both new entrants on political horizon.

They are both adjusting and readjusting their politics on daily basis and are learning each day. Their parties have accepted them as future leaders and establishment is also busy calculating and recalculating its risks daily aligning itself with them vs the Imran who is now not only a political liability for Pindi but also a
challa hua phuss kartoos

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
Bilawal and Maryam are both new entrants on political horizon.

They are both adjusting and readjusting their politics on daily basis and are learning each day. Their parties have accepted them as future leaders and establishment is also busy calculating and recalculating its risks daily aligning itself with them vs the Imran who is now not only a political liability for Pindi but also a
challa hua phuss kartoos

boss suna hein ke opposition ki ABC se aik din pehle saari oppsoition ne apne asal baap ka jaa kar maatha chooma hein . ye baat theek hein