With 50 Taliban fighters on the battlefield, the ANA troops would retreat

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
TTP also had the same ideology - Pakistan armed forces defeated them by declaring them of Raw & CIA agents

Afghan goverment is acting on a same plan by declaring Afghan Taliban as Pakistani agent

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't think Afghanistan will be stablizing soon, there will be a lot more bloodshed and the situation will be worst than ever before, it is not good for Pakistan also but I don't think we have any choices or control over it

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
فرق یہئ ہے کہ ٹی ایل پی انڈیا اور را داعش اور موساد سے پیسے لے کر ان کے لئے لڑتے تھے اور کتے کی موت مارے گئے لیکنُ افغان طالبان قابض نیٹو فورسز اور انڈین دہشت گردوں کے خلاف لڑ کر قابض فوجوں اور انکے چھوڑے ہوئے پالتو کتوں کو مار رہے ہیں اور وہ کتے کی موت مرتے ہیں اور وہ پیسے کی خاطر قابض لیکن شکست کے بعد بھاگنے والی فوجوں سے پیسے لے کر لڑنے میں پھر بھاگنا ہی پڑتا ہے

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think Afghanistan will be stablizing soon, there will be a lot more bloodshed and the situation will be worst than ever before, it is not good for Pakistan also but I don't think we have any choices or control over it
We should not plan our connectivity through Afghanistan.
Pakistan should first focus on bypassing Afghan route and then focus on working through Afghanistan.

Eyeaan

In the geo politics of Afghanistan no one can defeat anyone. Nor Taliban can defeat Afghan forces neither both of them can defeat the new emerging threat of ISIS

Afghanistan is a failed state
Afghanistan will be a peaceful country within 2-3 years. Stage is all set to rationalize power among different indigenous groups and on the ground. There is no future for Ashraf Ghani - he is defeated and have to go in any possible scenario. The rest of the groups will be part of the future setup.. Taliban and afghan need an equitable arrangement for all the neighbors to sustain peace.US role will be as limited as possible nor US wishes to once again bog down in this quagmire

In the meanwhile you can spread all doom and gloom and wish for what is dear to you - wars and money. - nothing is novel and new but fortunately the time has arrived to end such dirty games by propagandist and interest groups. There isn't going to be a battle in Kabul but control will shift in the city with, later, transfer of power to afghans. I feel for your sadness for that .... I feel sad for India as well ,which has not only lost Afghanistan but also the most of asia for near future. War is about over and the interest groups can make their future careers from some other war theater - good luck.

disgusted

Afghans are an unfortunate people. Their only pastime is vendettas which will keep them occupied for the next 50 yrs as the rest of the world progresses. We are unfortunate to be a neighbour of two such countries India , a country of filth , depravity, scheming and a thick headed Afghanistan.