Will Shahbaz Sharif get showcause notice?

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rana Tanveer just called out the head of his party; saying his statement on overseas voting is not in line with the party.

so should pmlun serve showcause notice to him?

When will Pakistan get rid of these puppet clowns
LOL
But what is their party line on overseas voting? In 2012 they were all for it - as per Maryum's tweet quoting her dad...

hello

کیا وقت اگیا ان وقت کے فرعونوں پر کہ اب ان کے اپنے بھی انہیں اون نہیں کر رہے جبکہ یہ وہ ابن وقت تھے ہر طرف ان کا طوطی بولتا تھا ایک رعب تھا ان کی بدمعاشی کا انہوں نے اسی غرور مین منھاج القران میں حاملہ عورتوں کے منہ پر گولیاں مروا کر ان قتل کردیا اس قدر یہ فرعون تھے یہ لوگ ان کی ہوا نکل چکی ان کی گرد کب کی بیٹھ گئی یہ جس طوفان ار پار کے دعویدار تھے وہ محض چائے کی پیالی کا طوفان ثابت ہوا یہ قصہ پارنیا بن چکے جناب ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اقتدار کی ٹرین ان کے ہاتھ سے نکل گئی بلکہ اب تو اقتدار کی لکیر بھی ان کے ہاتھوں سے آئے دن غلط کاریوں کی وجہ سے مٹنے کے قریب ہے ان کے بیانات دسمبر میں حکومت جارہی ہے بس اب کے اب جارہی ہے ان کا تمسخر بن گئے ہیں سنیٹ کی اکثریت ان سے گئی چیر مین سینٹ کی تبدیلی کا نعرہ تو ان کے لیے ذلت کا سبب بن گیا گلگت ان سے گیا استعفی استعفی ان کا مزاق بن گیا لانگ مارچ ان کا نا ہوسکا پنجاب ان سے سے گیا کے پی کے تو پٹھان بھائیوں نے بہت پہلے دو مرتبہ دوسری مرتبہ تو عبرت ناک شکست سے دوچار کرکے چھین کر تاریخ رقم کر دی تھی بلوچستان میں یہ کہیں نظر نہیں آ رہے کشمیر ان کےہاتھ سے جاتا نظر آرہا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔بٹ کڑاہی لکچھمی چوک کھا کر بد مست نعرے مارنے والے آپس میں یہ گتھم گتھا ہیں جوتوں میں دال بٹ رہی ہے وہ اس کے خلاف بیان رہا ہے تو یہ اس کو ننگاں کر رہا ہے یہ خود ہی ایک دن ایک دوسرے کے کپڑے سر بازار دن دیھاڑے اتار رہیں ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ جو گرجتے ہیں وہ برستے نہیں یہ تو جناب گرج بھی نہ سکے ان کی تحریک بغیر کسی حرکت کے ساکت ہوگئی متحرک ہونا ان کے نصیب میں اب کہاں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ یہ باو جی عبرت کی تصویر بن کر رہ گئے راتو ارت ائیر پورٹوں سے بھاگنے کے چکڑ میں ہیں ان کی بدحواسیوں کو سنجیدہ نہ لیا جائے کل تک فوج کے خلاف تھے آج کل آئے دن کہتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ ہماری فوج سے بن گئی ہے اب یہ نوحے پرھیں گزرے حکمرانی کے دن یاد کریں تباہ حال اپنی حالت پر غور کریں اور حقیقت کو تسلیم کریں کہ ہواؤں کے رخ ان کے خلاف چلنا شروع ہوچکے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔آسان نہیں ان کا دور لوٹ کھسوٹ واپس آئے وہ سب کچھ تمام ہوا ۔۔۔۔۔ہر عروج کا زوال ہوتا ہے کی مثل اسی طرف ان کا سفر زوال جاری ہے اب تو عمران خان بھی کہنے لگے ہیں اب بات ان کے ہاتھ سے نکل چکی ہے ملک کی معشیت کے مثبت بہترین اشاریے ان کی زوال کی داستان تباہی سنا رہے ہیں پہلے بجٹ پر چیخ رہے تھے پاس نہیں ہونے دینا اب تو دوسرا بھی پیش ہو گیا اور پاس بھی ہو جانا ہے ۔۔۔۔۔ یہ ٹیکس لگا یا کرتے تھے لیکن اب یہ ہوا کہ ان کے لگے ظالماناں جگا ٹیکس معاف کر دیے گئے ۔۔۔۔۔ کہ انہوں نےبڑی کوشش کی تھی ملکی خزانہ 7 ارب ڈالر چھوڑ کر گئے کہ سب کچھ تباہ ہو جائے گا لیکن عمران خان نے سب الٹا کر رکھ دیا ہے جدھر جارہا ہے تاریخ رقم ہو رہی ہے ملکی تاریخ میں کئی ریکارڈ بن رہے ہیں مفتاح کی پر یس کانفرنس دیکھی ہو گی جس میں وہ صحافی کہتی ہے ذرا بتایے گا اگر سب کچھ تباہ ہو گیا تو آپ کمپنی منافع میں کیوں ہے تو اس کے ہاتھ پاؤں پھول گئے اور لگا یہ وہ کرنے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL
But what is their party line on overseas voting? In 2012 they were all for it - as per Maryum's tweet quoting her dad...

PMLN stance is very clear, give voting right to overseas Pakistanis to elect MLAs within themselves. Means allocate MPA/MNA seats for overseas Pakistanis so they can elect their representatives who could raise voice for them in the assemblies.

surfer

PMLN stance is very clear, give voting right to overseas Pakistanis to elect MLAs within themselves. Means allocate MPA/MNA seats for overseas Pakistanis so they can elect their representatives who could raise voice for them in the assemblies.
I'm registered to vote in Lahore, and have in the past voted from Lahore - as I'm sure millions of other overseas pakistanis are registered in various locations across Pakistan. I've always had this right and SC clarified this in 2018. It's not a legal issue, but a technical/process issue to allow me to vote from outside pakistan.

So do PMLN vote to take away this existing right I have by law?

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm registered to vote in Lahore, and have in the past voted from Lahore - as I'm sure millions of other overseas pakistanis are registered in various locations across Pakistan. I've always had this right and SC clarified this in 2018. It's not a legal issue, but a technical/process issue to allow me to vote from outside pakistan.

So do PMLN vote to take away this existing right I have by law?

You also have the right to vote as all other Pakistanis have the right to vote, come to poling station and vote to the candidate of your choice as all other Pakistanis do.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
90 lakh overseas Pakistanis result in how many new NA and PA seats, Patwari?

surfer

You also have the right to vote as all other Pakistanis have the right to vote, come to poling station and vote to the candidate of your choice as all other Pakistanis do.
If I have that right, why can't I do it from the country I am currently residing in? What is the specific objection to it PMLN have?

surfer

Secrecy of the vote. your boss can influence you to vote someone of his choice in front of him.
Can you explain what you mean by "boss" and "influence"?
How will someone influence me? By money, force, or some other means?

How is that practical? Will this "boss" have a team that goes around individually to people's houses and make sure they vote a certain way? How will they know my address? What if I report them to the police of the country I am residing in. Trust me, at least in Saudi no one would take this risk.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you explain what you mean by "boss" and "influence"?
How will someone influence me? By money, force, or some other means?

How is that practical? Will this "boss" have a team that goes around individually to people's houses and make sure they vote a certain way? How will they know my address? What if I report them to the police of the country I am residing in. Trust me, at least in Saudi no one would take this risk.

This term you is not specifically for You, this means for all overseas Pakistanis any person with money will go to the contractor in any Gulf region and will obtain the password by force, money and influence.

The persons who give money to poor people for vote does not go in poling station, the poor person is free of his will in poling station.

surfer

This term you is not specifically for You, this means for all overseas Pakistanis any person with money will go to the contractor in any Gulf region and will obtain the password by force, money and influence.
Bu contractor do you mean a pakistani working in Gulf region? How will this "any person with money" identify these overseas pakistanis? How will they get thier address? What if one of them reports him to the police?

I don't know what the exact specifics of overseas voting mechanism will be, but if it is online voting and 2 factor authentication is used, then passwords generated are only valid for 60 secs. So obtaining password lists will be useless. This person with money will literally need to stand over the voter to make sure he can influence him. I dont see that being very practical....you would need an army of people to do that.

By the way, UK, USA, Turkey, Japan, Spain and many other countries already allow overseas nationals to vote from abroad...and even India is recommending this change to be done for next elections. I'm sure we can figure it out as well.

Munawarkhan

Wow! PMLN is even more stupid than imagined.

We have embassies all over the world to solve overseas issues.

I belong to PS-101 in Karachi, this is where my home is & where rest of family lives.
Members of my family in Pakistan can vote, but I can only vote if I go to Pakistan in election days. My area problems are the same that other members of my family faces.

Now you are telling me that instead of voting for the right person in my constituency, I should instead vote for some one, maybe from Norway, to represent me.

Are you out of your mind or acting dumb because you have to defend PMLN