Will Pakistan Fail Again

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
5ba126df3cccd120008b4568-750-563.jpg

- Will bureaucrats win
- Govt. employees eat from my people hands out through bribes and in-competence

Looks like more or less that snakes collection we have inherited through PML-N or PPP family system is abusing Pakistan dignity like never before. These are the people who have no shame what so ever. Pakistan broken into 2, even if we cease to exist bureaucrats will not give the slightest dime.

May be I should not question but fact is historical why Pak Army created PML-N and earlier PPP and stayed silent while govt. servants and politicians marauded through pillaging Pakistan at will...

Is our constitution worth calling it a constitution for what it has given us nothing but NRO and Zardari and Nawaz and now their children are ready.

Are we really slaves of these families who take billions our in loans and then a General Kiyani comes and wipes off their debt while we consume our existence to oblivion in our country. The last hope as I write from my observation of history is we must have a fire law for govt. employees who under-perform or do nothing sitting in one place. Otherwise why shud we pay taxes, Pak Army sacrifice their lives while bureaucrats issue order sitting behind a desk.

We have tried changing everything. Democracy to Dictatorship now let's try changing BUREAUCRACY otherwise these snakes will devour Pakistan.

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
پہلی بات یہ ہے کہ کہ آرمی تو عمران خان کو بھی لے کر آئی ہے۔ جنوبی پنجاب سے لوگ نہ ملتے اور کراچی میں میدان صاف نہ ہوتا تو تحریک انصاف حکومت ہی نہیں بنا سکتی تھی۔ دوسری بات یہ ہے دوست کہ عمران خان نااہل اور نالائق نہ ہوتا تو بیوروکریسی میں یہ جرات ہی نہیں تھی کہ وہ اس کی بات نہ مانتے۔ خرابی اپنے بندے میں ہے بھائی صاحب

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no option to fail, this is the last chance. People who are trying to fix it know that but people on the other side are way more in number and on positions of great influence. It will be a big long fight but failure is not an option, comes extinction must we fail.

Pathfinder

trusting the serpents in civil service is the worst decision possible and it needs to be shelved. Need to delete them they have a lineage to british india who had a great grip on them and they worked flawlessly for as long as they were around.

Civil service in Britain has changed why is Pakistani civil service stuck in pre partition british india?

muhammadadeel

trusting the serpents in civil service is the worst decision possible and it needs to be shelved. Need to delete them they have a lineage to british india who had a great grip on them and they worked flawlessly for as long as they were around.

Civil service in Britain has changed why is Pakistani civil service stuck in pre partition british india?

I don't think anyone is interested in fixing our country, specially not the snakes

muhammadadeel

پہلی بات یہ ہے کہ کہ آرمی تو عمران خان کو بھی لے کر آئی ہے۔ جنوبی پنجاب سے لوگ نہ ملتے اور کراچی میں میدان صاف نہ ہوتا تو تحریک انصاف حکومت ہی نہیں بنا سکتی تھی۔ دوسری بات یہ ہے دوست کہ عمران خان نااہل اور نالائق نہ ہوتا تو بیوروکریسی میں یہ جرات ہی نہیں تھی کہ وہ اس کی بات نہ مانتے۔ خرابی اپنے بندے میں ہے بھائی صاحب

دوست یہ کیسی بات کرتے ہو، کیا پاکستان ہم سب کا نہیں ہے
پھر عمران ہاں نہ کیا۔ کیا یہ بہتر نہیں ہے کہ جو سانپ ہماری ملک کو ڈس رہے ہیں ان کے خلاف ہم سب مل کر جہاد کریں

muhammadadeel

There is no option to fail, this is the last chance. People who are trying to fix it know that but people on the other side are way more in number and on positions of great influence. It will be a big long fight but failure is not an option, comes extinction must we fail.

Curing out cancer means to cut out parts of the body. I haven't seen any body part of snakes cut out to give Pakistan room to breathe.

Iconoclast

Bureaucracy, ah the terrible mistress. It never let's you in on it's darkest of secrets and never will give you a straight answer, even if you're the Prime Minister. Still, if left completely unchecked can on it's own cause a major word crisis, war or a nuclear arms race. That's bureaucracy for you in 99.99% of world's "democratic" nations including Great Britain. The reason it's not completely out of control in developed nations is because at times, honest politicians pose hurdles in their otherwise smooth going seeing clueless prime ministers and cabinets come and go.
We didn't have the luxury of honest politicians so bureaucracy is free to do as it pleases. It's given them a system that's too powerful to be destroyed within a short span of time. The very marrow of it's backbone needs to be replaced.

I'd suggest you look into an old BBC satire "Yes Minister" and "Yes Prime Minister". You will come to realize what a beast bureaucracy is.
Here is a sample.... A permanent secretary and Prime Minister.
Again two bureaucrats.....

muhammadadeel

Bureaucracy, ah the terrible mistress. It never let's you in on it's darkest of secrets and never will give you a straight answer, even if you're the Prime Minister. Still, if left completely unchecked can on their it's own cause a major word crisis, war or a nuclear arms race. That's bureaucracy for you in 99.99% of world's "democratic" nations including Great Britain. The reason it's not completely out of control in developed nations is because at times, honest politicians pose hurdles in their otherwise smooth going seeing clueless prime ministers and cabinets come and go.
We didn't have the luxury of honest politicians so bureaucracy is free to do as it pleases. It's given them a system that's too powerful to be destroyed within a short span of time. The very marrow of it's backbone needs to be replaced.

I'd suggest you look into an old BBC satire "Yes Minister" and "Yes Prime Minister". You will come to realize what a beast bureaucracy is.
Here is a sample.... A permanent secretary and Prime Minister.
Again two bureaucrats.....

I have seen this drama for a laugh before, but in Pakistan my heart does not see the joke for what has been done to my people.

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)

دوست یہ کیسی بات کرتے ہو، کیا پاکستان ہم سب کا نہیں ہے
پھر عمران ہاں نہ کیا۔ کیا یہ بہتر نہیں ہے کہ جو سانپ ہماری ملک کو ڈس رہے ہیں ان کے خلاف ہم سب مل کر جہاد کریں
اس کے لئے ایک مقبول، کایاں اور فولاد کی طرح مضبوط لیڈر کی ضرورت ہے۔ جو بڑے فیصلے کر سکے اور اسے لوگوں سے کام کرانا بھی آتا ہو۔ عمران خان میں تو یہ خوبیاں ابھی تک ظاہر نہیں ہوئیں۔ دعا کریں کوئی اور مل جائے۔مطلب یہ ہے کہ اگر کچھ بیوروکریٹس نکالنے ہیں تو نکال دے۔ اگر کچھ وزیر یا وزیراعلیٰ صحیح کام نہیں کر رہے تو انہیں بھی فارغ کرے۔ سٹیل مل اور پی آئی اے اگر صحیح کام نہیں کر رہیں تو انہیں پرائیوٹائز کر دے۔ تاجر، کاروباری اور زراعت پیشہ پر نئے ٹیکس لگائے۔ اس معاملے میں کسی دباو میں نہ آئے۔ انتخابات تو اب چار سال بعد ہی ہونے ہیں۔ بدقسمتی سے خان صاحب تو کوئی فیصلہ بھی نہیں کر رہے۔ تو نتیجہ یہی نکلتا ہے کہ شاید ان میں صلاحیت ہی نہیں ہے۔ بس دعا کریں

Pathfinder

I don't think anyone is interested in fixing our country, specially not the snakes
they speak english not urdu because their course is in english. Why isn't civil service it in Urdu? makes no sense why isn't the civil servant in britain speaking urdu! More importantly the civil service hasn't changed in 70 years either, the world is not the same today as it was back then. that makes no sense either.

muhammadadeel

اس کے لئے ایک مقبول، کایاں اور فولاد کی طرح مضبوط لیڈر کی ضرورت ہے۔ جو بڑے فیصلے کر سکے اور اسے لوگوں سے کام کرانا بھی آتا ہو۔ عمران خان میں تو یہ خوبیاں ابھی تک ظاہر نہیں ہوئیں۔ دعا کریں کوئی اور مل جائے۔مطلب یہ ہے کہ اگر کچھ بیوروکریٹس نکالنے ہیں تو نکال دے۔ اگر کچھ وزیر یا وزیراعلیٰ صحیح کام نہیں کر رہے تو انہیں بھی فارغ کرے۔ سٹیل مل اور پی آئی اے اگر صحیح کام نہیں کر رہیں تو انہیں پرائیوٹائز کر دے۔ تاجر، کاروباری اور زراعت پیشہ پر نئے ٹیکس لگائے۔ اس معاملے میں کسی دباو میں نہ آئے۔ انتخابات تو اب چار سال بعد ہی ہونے ہیں۔ بدقسمتی سے خان صاحب تو کوئی فیصلہ بھی نہیں کر رہے۔ تو نتیجہ یہی نکلتا ہے کہ شاید ان میں صلاحیت ہی نہیں ہے۔ بس دعا کریں

بھائی بیورکریٹ نکالنے ڈالنے سے کچھ نہیں ہو گا۔ چائنہ والا نظام چاہیے ہمیں اور کوئی راستہ نہیں۔
لیڈر کی بھیک سے ہمیں اب نکل کر صرف کام پر توجہ مرکوز کرنی چاہیے کوئی کانا یا گونگا ہی کیوں نہ ہو۔
دس بیس سانپوں کو بازار کی بیچ میں کاٹ ڈالو باقی سب بل میں گھس جائیں گے۔

muhammadadeel

they speak english not urdu because their course is in english. Why isn't civil service it in Urdu? makes no sense why isn't the civil servant in britain speaking urdu! More importantly the civil service hasn't changed in 70 years either, the world is not the same today as it was back then. that makes no sense either.

When situation goes beyond a point which has gone for decades in Pakistan, then simple fixes like Urdu / English don't work. We need to rest the constitution and do the wrongs right, bcz the law has failed us for too long now.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
5ba126df3cccd120008b4568-750-563.jpg

- Will bureaucrats win
- Govt. employees eat from my people hands out through bribes and in-competence

Looks like more or less that snakes collection we have inherited through PML-N or PPP family system is abusing Pakistan dignity like never before. These are the people who have no shame what so ever. Pakistan broken into 2, even if we cease to exist bureaucrats will not give the slightest dime.

May be I should not question but fact is historical why Pak Army created PML-N and earlier PPP and stayed silent while govt. servants and politicians marauded through pillaging Pakistan at will...

Is our constitution worth calling it a constitution for what it has given us nothing but NRO and Zardari and Nawaz and now their children are ready.

Are we really slaves of these families who take billions our in loans and then a General Kiyani comes and wipes off their debt while we consume our existence to oblivion in our country. The last hope as I write from my observation of history is we must have a fire law for govt. employees who under-perform or do nothing sitting in one place. Otherwise why shud we pay taxes, Pak Army sacrifice their lives while bureaucrats issue order sitting behind a desk.

We have tried changing everything. Democracy to Dictatorship now let's try changing BUREAUCRACY otherwise these snakes will devour Pakistan.
You have a very nice name and genuine concerns.
I agree with your thread.

Here is my advice to you and our patriotic musalman pakistani brotherss.

Allahtallahh we all know has a system in place till end of times.

We all as humans and muslims should do our part and try to control our lives.

After saying that adeel duniyaa will never be PERFECT there will be problems as only junnat is perfect. Then comes the issue of our aaamals so system is on default to deliver justice to HAVE BAD LEADERS to deliver looting pain etc.

Please dont mind repetitions as you already know all of the above just a reminder to all of us.

1) so we just worry about doing our job as a country man n musalman and spread the nice message by behaving by our words n actions as much as you can correct.

2) pakistan like any other countries in the world have issue and they are no doubt severe but still we have to greatful to allah for all the blessing inspite ill wills of our society of jhoot.
But we still have to say gratitude to allah as severe level has lol its sub categories why
We are still much better compared to pathetic lives in afghanistan iraq syria somalia libya iran israel as
Biggest naemutt of allah to us in pakistan is pak army n isi. Honestly open your eyes a regular pakistani not 100% of population but 80% in karachi a commoner is having a ball party
Thx to ALLAH N army SECURITY PEACE FOOD having pti n ik in goverment. Lifestyle is much better compared to nations i mentioned above.

4) thx to allah n army we have a nuclear force n strong convential force only ARMY IN THE WORLD WHOSE FIGHTING FORCE READY TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIFE FOR PAKISTAN as deterrrant no more worries india CAN EVER DARE WALK IN. but the countries above i mentioned THEY DONT HAVE THIS ADVANTAGE if their army was strong n honest they could have declared martial law but they didnt.

All infrastructure built my military dictators economy better than democracy.

5) in islam there is no such thing as democracy or constitution as like democratic system PEOPLES OPINIONS DONT MATTER AS ALL PROTOCOLS WE FOLLOW ARE BASED ON QURAN N HADEES RIGHT OR WRONG. its just one sadiq n ameen boss who will follow rulesfrom islam period.

6) now to conclude say alhumdullillah every day brother dost things are improving and seems in my life being 100% pakistani seen many major issue one thing for sure PAKISTAN will stay forever
We just pray thats all.
Baqui choice is there its allahtallahs earth move like many did to better place than pakistan.

But whole purpose to wrote all of the above so you as my patriot brother is at peace and accept some hardships as life as you know will never be perfect and no entity even pak army isi is error free.

So enjoy and life fully LIFE IS BETTER NOW SINCE RAHEEL SHAREEF PTI IK ERA.

SO ENJOY. please do keep making good threads like this one so we are aware but be at peace. Ameen.

Please dont mind i thought pass my deep thouggts about life in pakistan n in general sharing with you. Allahfiz

muhammadadeel

You have a very nice name and genuine concerns.
I agree with your thread.

Here is my advice to you and our patriotic musalman pakistani brotherss.

Allahtallahh we all know has a system in place till end of times.

We all as humans and muslims should do our part and try to control our lives.

After saying that adeel duniyaa will never be PERFECT there will be problems as only junnat is perfect. Then comes the issue of our aaamals so system is on default to deliver justice to HAVE BAD LEADERS to deliver looting pain etc.

Please dont mind repetitions as you already know all of the above just a reminder to all of us.

1) so we just worry about doing our job as a country man n musalman and spread the nice message by behaving by our words n actions as much as you can correct.

2) pakistan like any other countries in the world have issue and they are no doubt severe but still we have to greatful to allah for all the blessing inspite ill wills of our society of jhoot.
But we still have to say gratitude to allah as severe level has lol its sub categories why
We are still much better compared to pathetic lives in afghanistan iraq syria somalia libya iran israel as
Biggest naemutt of allah to us in pakistan is pak army n isi. Honestly open your eyes a regular pakistani not 100% of population but 80% in karachi a commoner is having a ball party
Thx to ALLAH N army SECURITY PEACE FOOD having pti n ik in goverment. Lifestyle is much better compared to nations i mentioned above.

4) thx to allah n army we have a nuclear force n strong convential force only ARMY IN THE WORLD WHOSE FIGHTING FORCE READY TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIFE FOR PAKISTAN as deterrrant no more worries india CAN EVER DARE WALK IN. but the countries above i mentioned THEY DONT HAVE THIS ADVANTAGE if their army was strong n honest they could have declared martial law but they didnt.

All infrastructure built my military dictators economy better than democracy.

5) in islam there is no such thing as democracy or constitution as like democratic system PEOPLES OPINIONS DONT MATTER AS ALL PROTOCOLS WE FOLLOW ARE BASED ON QURAN N HADEES RIGHT OR WRONG. its just one sadiq n ameen boss who will follow rulesfrom islam period.

6) now to conclude say alhumdullillah every day brother dost things are improving and seems in my life being 100% pakistani seen many major issue one thing for sure PAKISTAN will stay forever
We just pray thats all.
Baqui choice is there its allahtallahs earth move like many did to better place than pakistan.

But whole purpose to wrote all of the above so you as my patriot brother is at peace and accept some hardships as life as you know will never be perfect and no entity even pak army isi is error free.

So enjoy and life fully LIFE IS BETTER NOW SINCE RAHEEL SHAREEF PTI IK ERA.

SO ENJOY. please do keep making good threads like this one so we are aware but be at peace. Ameen.

Please dont mind i thought pass my deep thouggts about life in pakistan n in general sharing with you. Allahfiz

Quran, Hadees, Islam, Muslaman everything very good.
I don't see how these beliefs actually help us save Pakistan.
We need to cut the heads of the snakes for Pakistan has bleed too long now.

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
بھائی بیورکریٹ نکالنے ڈالنے سے کچھ نہیں ہو گا۔ چائنہ والا نظام چاہیے ہمیں اور کوئی راستہ نہیں۔
لیڈر کی بھیک سے ہمیں اب نکل کر صرف کام پر توجہ مرکوز کرنی چاہیے کوئی کانا یا گونگا ہی کیوں نہ ہو۔
دس بیس سانپوں کو بازار کی بیچ میں کاٹ ڈالو باقی سب بل میں گھس جائیں گے۔
اگر پی ٹی آئی میں اتنی عوامی طاقت ہے تو یہ کر کے دیکھ لے۔

muhammadadeel

اگر پی ٹی آئی میں اتنی عوامی طاقت ہے تو یہ کر کے دیکھ لے۔

اللہ کے بندے ایسا مت بول، یہ بول پاکستانیوں میں اتنی طاقت ہے۔
کیوں کہ یہ مسئلہ ہم سب کا ہے کیوکہ پاکستان ہم سب کا ہے

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
اللہ کے بندے ایسا مت بول، یہ بول پاکستانیوں میں اتنی طاقت ہے۔
کیوں کہ یہ مسئلہ ہم سب کا ہے کیوکہ پاکستان ہم سب کا ہے
تاریخ یہ بتاتی ہے کہ سر کاٹنے والا انقلاب لیڈر کے بغیر نہیں آتا۔ اس لئے لیڈر ڈھونڈو پہلے۔ مثال کے طور پر تین بڑے اور کامیاب انقلابات کی تاریخ پڑھ لو، چینی کمیونسٹ اور فرانسیسی۔ پہلے قابل لیڈر ڈھونڈنا پڑے گا۔

muhammadadeel

تاریخ یہ بتاتی ہے کہ سر کاٹنے والا انقلاب لیڈر کے بغیر نہیں آتا۔ اس لئے لیڈر ڈھونڈو پہلے۔ مثال کے طور پر تین بڑے اور کامیاب انقلابات کی تاریخ پڑھ لو، چینی کمیونسٹ اور فرانسیسی۔ پہلے قابل لیڈر ڈھونڈنا پڑے گا۔

Chinese didn't get any leader for last 30 odd years, just heads of communist party but they fixed the bureaucrats 400 of them to hell.

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chinese didn't get any leader for last 30 odd years, just heads of communist party but they fixed the bureaucrats 400 of them to hell.
کیونکہ بھائی اس نظام کے پیچھے ماو زے تنگ کا انقلاب کھڑا ہے جس نے انقلاب کے دوران بیس تیس کو نہیں لاکھوں کو تن دیا تھا۔ اسی انقلاب کی بنیاد پر بننے والا نظام اور ریاست چین میں لوگوں کو ٹانگتے ہیں۔ مگر آپ تو ریاست کی بجائے پاکستانیوں کو کرپٹ لوگوں کو ٹانگنے کی دعوت دے رہے ہیں۔ اس کے لئے انقلاب کی ضرورت ہے، اور انقلاب کے لئے کسی لینن یا ماو کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے۔