Will Imran bat this time? Will the Mircale Happen?

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
18405_detail.gif

18406_detail.gif

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Will Imran bat this time?

I think media should come forward and educate people for voting and political system.

They should not criticize only the ministers..
They should tell the Facts check after every talk show. So that people should know who is right and who is lying.

Next after the program their should be a Quranic verse or Hadith-e nabvi (PBUH)
related to topic so that people will lear what Allah talla (SWT) wants in this situation..

This will make a big difference and quick step towards awareness and Islam.

If someone can tell these two suggestions to Media people, I will be thankful and will get rewarded too.

I think most of PML voters will shift to Imran khan quickly. but not the corrupt ones.

Adeel

Founder
Re: Will Imran bat this time?

Well..Let's see what happens. It will be a miracle if he comes into power but then we said the same thing about Obama that "It will be a mircale if a black man comes into power"

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Not so soon.. But he will... May be the elections after the elections of 2013..

People of Pakistan had enuff of PPP...

After 2013 they would have enough of PMLN too...

So there would be a vacuum..

It s upto him how quickly he learns his lessons.... another five six years should be enough to learn...

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan was not bastman he was bowler. Bowler uses his energy too much but sometime get nothing. Pitich of politics is fully bating wicket. Imran is using his all energy but result zero as you seen in gilgit and sawat election.

Those who says is imran leader are not fully matured.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Ussi1 said:
I had given up on Pakistan until this man showed. The sooner the better, inshallah

I would never give up on Pakistan....

??????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?????

Pakistan is a country which has the words "Allah" and "Muhammad" engraved on it... very deeply...It wouldn't go down that easily....

and I believe Pakistan has a destiny...and we will come to it as soon as we mature enough... whether anybody likes it or not...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-GDfN8bQfs[/video]

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
dear avatar
for ur kind information imran khan was an allrounder
whenever team needed he batted and whenever he was needed he bowled
he scored 71 runs in final and around 41 in the semi final.. what u think a one down batsman is never a bowler..
upgrade ur knowledge my brother..
and he l do this time inshallah.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Last gallop poll suggest imrans popularity at 38%... and this was back in oct 2009. Im sure its gone even further up. Im keeping my fingers crossed inshallah

A

abbasiali

Imran Khan was not bastman he was bowler. Bowler uses his energy too much but sometime get nothing. Pitich of politics is fully bating wicket. Imran is using his all energy but result zero as you seen in gilgit and sawat election.

Those who says is imran leader are not fully matured.
You are very right, when its dead wicket no result, but do you remember this was Imran, who start reverse swing and who ever stand in front of him, lost his wicket and found better to leave instead of facing him, so friend time is coming, when soon inshallah this dead wicket of politics will start seeing reverse swing and then we all will see the result, sure not zero.