Wiki leaks about fake moon landing

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lastly u mentioned laser bouncing of moon by hitting a small reflector in moon with precision millions miles away. How do you know that is not hogwash and there is another reason for it, which may not require a reflector.
And this is what happens when you listen to dumb idiots who know nothing about anything pretend to some great intellectuals. Is he somekind of astronomer, astro physicist etc etc First of all we all know lasers diverge as they travel, so by the time they reach the moon surface they are about 2 miles wide in diameter so you just have to aim in the general location, not target a tiny box on the surface of the moon like this idiot in the video says, again moon has no atmosphere so there is no dust flying around to cover them, again like the youtube idiot says. And was this idiot expecting there their would all of a sudden there would be a marching band playing with streamers and confetti everywhere after getting the return signal.

So yeah be very careful where you get your information from, tip : avoid unknow annoymous idiots with no credentials.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What a shame and lame argument by a patwari.
A blind follower of NASA who can't think for himself. Ignorance has no boundaries.
Sorry to say you are the doofus. Your probably don't even know 5 space agencies from different countries have sent missions to the moon and three have actually landed on the surface. US, USSR and China and China as recently as 2013.

The fact you just keep chanting NASA NASA NASA shows you get all your information from conspiracy videos made by incels sitting in their moms basements bashing away at their computers.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sorry to say you are the doofus. Your probably don't even know 5 space agencies from different countries have sent missions to the moon and three have actually landed on the surface. US, USSR and China and China as recently as 2013.

The fact you just keep chanting NASA NASA NASA shows you get all your information from conspiracy videos made by incels sitting in their moms basements bashing away at their computers.
Oh my God some kids will never grow up.
You are blind folded by media and fake news.
Majority of the people accept things as they were fed to them and you are no different.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh my God some kids will never grow up.
You are blind folded by media and fake news.
Majority of the people accept things as they were fed to them and you are no different.
Its OK you can chill on your flat earth and believe what ever you want to, watch as many Alex Jones videos as you please. i'll just hang out here on globe earth with the rest of the normal people ?

Wake up Pak

Its OK you can chill on your flat earth and believe what ever you want to, watch as many Alex Jones videos as you please. i'll just hang out here on globe earth with the rest of the normal people ?
If you were a normal person you won't be arguing here without any evidence.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If you were a normal person you won't be arguing here without any evidence.
Says the guy whose entire "evidence" consists of a badly done copy and spliced video on youtube by some anonymous user. I can give you better videos on fake moon landings that make more sense than the stupidity you posted and call "evidence"

Anyways like I said you chill on your flat earth because no point talking to someone who comes into a debate with don't give me the facts my mind is already made up and whose only purpose is to shove his POV down your throat.

Wake up Pak

Says the guy whose entire "evidence" consists of a badly done copy and spliced video on youtube by some anonymous user. I can give you better videos on fake moon landings that make more sense than the stupidity you posted and call "evidence"

Anyways like I said you chill on your flat earth because no point talking to someone who comes into a debate with don't give me the facts my mind is already made up and whose only purpose is to shove his POV down your throat.
Ya you live in your one dimensional delusional world where you have been shoved with all kind of fake stories up your throat