Wiki leaks about fake moon landing

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh Jeez no this shit again. What absolute non sense and bullshit and nothing from wiki leaks into too.

I've seen some real bad videos trying prove the landings were fake. but this takes the cake. Has no head or tails, no idea what its trying to say just random clips from the internet put together.

What people wont do for cheap views and that youtube money!

FAIL, NEXT !

P.S : There are actual reflectors placed on the surface of the moon from which even today you can bounce off a laser and receive a return signal. This is experiment is done in universities across the world. If the landings were fake your phuppard went and placed those reflectors there!!!

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh Jeez no this shit again. What absolute non sense and bullshit and nothing from wiki leaks into too.

I've seen some real bad videos trying prove the landings were fake. but this takes the cake. Has no head or tails, no idea what its trying to say just random clips from the internet put together.

FAIL, NEXT !

P.S : There are actual reflectors placed on the surface of the moon from which even today you can bounce off a laser and receive a return signal. This is experiment is done in universities across the world. If the landings were fake your phuppard went and placed those reflectors there!!!

FAIL, NEXT !

Landings were faked and made people like you believe in this shit.
May be your phuppar went to the moon and he may still be there.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes probably is! LOL
I just can't in todays day and age people still fall for this shit! Whats next? The earth is flat ! LOL

Look here I found an internet video so it must be true!!!!!

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
NASA wiped out the original tapes of moon landing. What a surprise

Cant go back there again because it costs too much money, what a complete worth of garbage.

Then you look at the videos released people are questioning so much.

No one went to the moon it was complete and utter crap.......

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes probably is! LOL
I just can't in todays day and age people still fall for this shit! Whats next? The earth is flat ! LOL

Look here I found an internet video so it must be true!!!!!

Look at the excitement on the faces of the people coming back from the moon

Respect

please watch this, NASA admits moon landing tapes erased

You don't just lose the footage of "mans greatest achievement" you destroy them. This was no accident.

Respect

The moon landing was NASA's most important claim to fame but yet they lost everything to do with it. NASA has lived a lie in taking credit for a moon landing that only occurred in Arizona with the help of Hollywood.

Respect

and as for all those taking the mick out of conspricy theroist understand these people are not claiming they know everything but are questioning certain events that have taken place.
All they are saying is that evrything that is told by the govt is not all truth but a lot of lies involved as well,

Respect

data missing they dont know how to go back, what the heck is this crap?

FAIL, NEXT !

bro o do not believe the earth is flat but i do not believe we went too moon....

just listen to this crap they dont have the technolgy to go back because they destroyed the data. NASA biggest achievement and they lost the data

Respect

That telemetry data should have been treated like the holy grail, especially by a scientific agency performing the greatest feat in human history, NASA would have copied and safeguarded those tapes multiple times over, at minimum for its symbolic importance... but of course it would have had far more value than that - it was the roadmap to the moon in data form. The only way it would have been neglected as trash is if it WAS trash

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don't bother I've seen all these videos and so called "proofs" which are basically out of context video clips spliced together to make it sound like something it is not. All hogwash. Use your critical thinking what was gained by lying about it? Their biggest enemies of the time admitted the US did. And still no explanation as to how we can bounce lasers off reflectors from the surface of the moon? You know why, because the idiots who cut and paste those videos are too dumb to know about them so they always leave it out or have no viable way to discredit it.

NASA wiped out the original tapes of moon landing. What a surprise

Cant go back there again because it costs too much money, what a complete worth of garbage.

Then you look at the videos released people are questioning so much.

No one went to the moon it was complete and utter crap.......
The moon landing was NASA's most important claim to fame but yet they lost everything to do with it. NASA has lived a lie in taking credit for a moon landing that only occurred in Arizona with the help of Hollywood.
That telemetry data should have been treated like the holy grail, especially by a scientific agency performing the greatest feat in human history, NASA would have copied and safeguarded those tapes multiple times over, at minimum for its symbolic importance... but of course it would have had far more value than that - it was the roadmap to the moon in data form. The only way it would have been neglected as trash is if it WAS trash

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes the earth is flat as Well
giphy.gif

They dont come nuttier than you, do they!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes the earth is a globe they don't come nuttier than you, do they?
Lame comeback. can't just copy me, gotta think of something original! Oh wait, someone who believes in fake moon landings and flat earth doesn't have the ability to think for himself and has to be told what to think from random anonymous youtube videos

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lame comeback. can't just copy me, gotta think of something original! Oh wait, someone who believes in fake moon landings and flat earth doesn't have the ability to think for himself and has to be told what to think from random anonymous youtube videos
What a shame and lame argument by a patwari.
A blind follower of NASA who can't think for himself. Ignorance has no boundaries.

Respect

Don't bother I've seen all these videos and so called "proofs" which are basically out of context video clips spliced together to make it sound like something it is not. All hogwash. Use your critical thinking what was gained by lying about it? Their biggest enemies of the time admitted the US did. And still no explanation as to how we can bounce lasers off reflectors from the surface of the moon? You know why, because the idiots who cut and paste those videos are too dumb to know about them so they always leave it out or have no viable way to discredit it.

You said all the videos are out of context, so what are you saying that the data was not erased or if it was erased no big deal?

Nasa biggest achivement and no data to verify it? You have not countered the videos with critical thinking, i would like you to do so, just too wipe it out as hogwash is not good enough.

There biggest enemy at the time said they did fair enough what other choice did they have? If they refuted it who would believe them? How many people of the world are siding with Russia now against the oppression of US. All western media is portraying Putin as the evil man whilst it is US and there allies bombing and killing innocent people of the world, and leading the world to nuclear war.

They had two choices either refute the evidence or do a studio presentation and tell the world we have been there as well.
What would you choose?

Lastly u mentioned laser bouncing of moon by hitting a small reflector in moon with precision millions miles away. How do you know that is not hogwash and there is another reason for it, which may not require a reflector.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You said all the videos are out of context, so what are you saying that the data was not erased or if it was erased no big deal?

Nasa biggest achivement and no data to verify it? You have not countered the videos with critical thinking, i would like you to do so, just too wipe it out as hogwash is not good enough.

There biggest enemy at the time said they did fair enough what other choice did they have? If they refuted it who would believe them? How many people of the world are siding with Russia now against the oppression of US. All western media is portraying Putin as the evil man whilst it is US and there allies bombing and killing innocent people of the world, and leading the world to nuclear war.

They had two choices either refute the evidence or do a studio presentation and tell the world we have been there as well.
What would you choose?

Lastly u mentioned laser bouncing of moon by hitting a small reflector in moon with precision millions miles away. How do you know that is not hogwash and there is another reason for it, which may not require a reflector.

You do know that Russians have also sent rovers to the moon as well as the Chinese as recently as 2013 and was operational and sending data back till 2015. The europeans and japanese have sent probes to the moon. So they are all also faking it?

There is nothing so great or wonderful about telemetry data, and its of practically no use to anyone, even university students studying in the field can figure that out today, I would like to say its not rocket science, but it actually is LOL But nothing that can't be figured out again. Thats why no one other that conspiracy theorist make a big deal out of it.

I bet if you look hard enough you can probably find an app or website where you can actually calculate your own telemetry data if you wanted to go to the moon today

And its actually cheaper and easier to actually go to the moon than to fake it and keep it a secret for so many years. Plus the video technology didn't exist to fake it back then ;)

AT BEST if you have enough evidence ( which you don't ) you can say Neil Armstrong wasn't the first man on the moon, because but man did go and land on the moon. Just like the Americans said Yuri Gagarin wasn't the first man in space because they claimed to have picked up radio transmissions of a earlier failed attempt by the russians to send a man to space.

Similarly why would Russians confirm America's landing on the moon when Americans were doubting their first man in space?

No matter what way you spin it, you cannot prove the moon landings were fake.