WICKED... Keeper Kamran Akmal Robbed on Gunpoint

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
Budhay, tumharay naseeb mein shayad koi achha kaam hai hi nahin. Kisi psychiatrist ko consult karo. Shayad tumharay bachpan ki koi deficiency ka effect hai.

shahidburq

Voter (50+ posts)
Yar I am sick of this Uncle jee posting his boring thoughts all the time. I am sure his family is sick of him and nobody would listen to him, I left him a message on his youtube page too, but Uncle jee is way too stupid to get it.

Admin should jump into action and get rid of his links.

Kharian Kharian

MPA (400+ posts)
shahidburq@ Your Uncle Altaf and Mush both are quite desparate...so you better worry about them
Yar I am sick of this Uncle jee posting his boring thoughts all the time. I am sure his family is sick of him and nobody would listen to him, I left him a message on his youtube page too, but Uncle jee is way too stupid to get it.

Admin should jump into action and get rid of his links.

shahidburq

Voter (50+ posts)
shahidburq@ Your Uncle Altaf and Mush both are quite desparate...so you better worry about them

Dearing Uncle Boring, what has my comment got to do with Altaf or Mush ?? I think you are just upset and have nothin substantial to say ?? haha.... I am enjoying your misery.

I don't support Altaf or Mush, however, I will once again ask you to stop post your unfunny meaningless blabber, you post these with misleading subjects so that Cricket fans would watch them, Uncle you are not only boring you are also a FRAUD. You have a terrible voice, your delivery is pathetic and you are too ugly to be on RADIO. These are harsh painfull realities I would not have said all of this if you had listened to my constructive criticism but you tried to pick a personal fight in a typical ignorant manner.

I feel bad for your family, you must be a real pain to have around, and you will never admit it .....hahahaa see a Doctor hahahaaaa

shahidburq

Voter (50+ posts)
Budhay, tumharay naseeb mein shayad koi achha kaam hai hi nahin. Kisi psychiatrist ko consult karo. Shayad tumharay bachpan ki koi deficiency ka effect hai.

hahah ROFLMAO , yeh uncle jee bilkul Khiskay huay hain hahahaaaa- you are right