Why Zulqarnain Haider left the team

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Few days before I read that PCB is going to sue the british paper because ICC has decided that the ODI was not fixed.
I doubt, because that cheap paper had to defend ieself so it bought a pakistani player to create some proofs.
what do you say?

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
may b .. but .. to me ... his case seems to be more connected with Akmal brothers and PCB management ...
case simple lagta hai .. "Team mai rehna hai to hamara kehna manoo"

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
He is just another puppet who has been used by the biased British and indian anti Pakistan lobby. The big question here is how on earth did he travel to london from dubai without a valid visa and if he had such a visa then who issued it and when was the application submitted. To me it seems like a well arranged plan to defame Pakistan cricket and such young and immature players are sought out for these purposes. PCB needs to educate its players before exposing them to the big arena, or else on our every tour we might see desperate assylum seekers insulting the nation.

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is just another puppet who has been used by the biased British and indian anti Pakistan lobby. The big question here is how on earth did he travel to london from dubai without a valid visa and if he had such a visa then who issued it and when was the application submitted. To me it seems like a well arranged plan to defame Pakistan cricket and such young and immature players are sought out for these purposes. PCB needs to educate its players before exposing them to the big arena, or else on our every tour we might see desperate assylum seekers insulting the nation.

Visa was not the problem. Mostly players have multiple visa. But I believe it was a planned stunt. Zulqanain is making nation fool, he is not the only player who is approached by bookies and have threats, as he told in his interview that he and his family has some threats. He is gone to London and his family is still in Pakistan without any security. I believe Dubai is more safe than London. If he has told police regarding this issue, they would definitely help him. What was the real matter?

Allah knows the best.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

Please see the doctor.Get your brain checked. What you talking about.. every one in the world is against Pakistan?????
He is your current temp player and he is saying that every match is fixed. why don't you just except the truth that there is something wrong with Pakistani cricket team and management and need to cleaned up...be real man...

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zulqi is offered to play cricket by a club in England.
What is all this?
It is not so easy for a foreigner specialy from Pakistan, to enter in England and have a job next day. There is something behind it.
I said I have a doubt but now I am sure that British cheap paper has bought him.

Last edited:

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

swiss, he was on the English tour just a couple of weeks before he got to Dubai .... so he had a valid visa . The real question is , if you would to hand out the player's their passports , what's the purpose of keeping the passports with the management in the first place ?

EdMansoor

Citizen
He got his passport on the pretext that he needs to get a sim card for his cell phone. the real story is that this kid had the ambition like most Pakistani youngsters to live in "Walayt" i.e. UK... and things just developed for him, he had a choice to tell the management or take the opportunity to apply for assylum. No body is buying his story of running scared, he was not in a jungle, Dubai is one of the safest places on earth....

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
He got his passport on the pretext that he needs to get a sim card for his cell phone. the real story is that this kid had the ambition like most Pakistani youngsters to live in "Walayt" i.e. UK... and things just developed for him, he had a choice to tell the management or take the opportunity to apply for assylum. No body is buying his story of running scared, he was not in a jungle, Dubai is one of the safest places on earth....

There is no need of original Passport to buy a sim card in UAE, Passport copy is enough. He was in UAE for many days and he did not buy sim card before?

khandk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he did all this to get asylm in uk for his own and for his family and to badnam paksitan.hw will not succeed .uae is the most safe place in the world.he could stay in dubai

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
p8-57_57.gif