Why We (as a public) should have to go out for LONG MARCH

Asalam-o-Alikum Brothers,
Iss video ko dekhnay k bad b ager koi yeh sochay k woh LONG MARCh k liye nhn niklay ga... aur OSS CHEIF JUSTICE ki restoration ka Mutalba nhn keray ga jiss nai INSAF waqai AWAm tuk phohnchany ki khoshish ki ...then mai sirf ossay k liye sirf DUA he ker sakta hoo ..aur kuch nhn... :(

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pWh3DSE2CQ[/video]

Few Reasons to Support CHEIF JUSTICE IFTHIKAR AHMED CHAUDHRY and go for LONG MARCH

1. He dare to ask Govt. for Missing Persons. Does Dogar or any other Justice has asked for it ????
2. He takes SUO MOTTO actions against any bad action by GOvt.
3. He is the Man, who by the grace of ALLAH, say NO to a Dictator.
4. He is the Man, who refused any appreciation which take him against to Provide JUstice.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. He dare to ask Govt. for Missing Persons. Does Dogar or any other Justice has asked for it ????
Ans: Yes, indeed this is one of the main causes alongwith NRO, due to which Musharaf sacked him and Zardari is not willing to restore him.
2. He takes SUO MOTTO actions against any bad action by GOvt.
Ans:The present govt. has not taken any any action so far, neither good nor bad, so there is no question of SUO MOTTO actions from Justice Dogar
3. He is the Man, who by the grace of ALLAH, say NO to a Dictator.
Ans: No, not at all. Justice Iftikhar not only took oath on first PCO imposed by a Dictator, but also he indemnified all the actions taken by Musharaf before 9th March, 2007. ( that includes dissmissal of Nawaz sharif's elected govt. referendum, elections 2002 and LFO).He never took any SUO MOTTO actions against all these.
4. He is the Man, who refused any appreciation which take him against to Provide JUstice.
Ans: No, he used his position as CJ to get govt. job to his son. This is not justice.

I know my replies are mixed.But right is right, wrong is wrong and that's what every sensible pakistani should always do.

Most of the Pakistanis believe that this is not the right time for DHARNA etc. Pakistan's future is in Jeopardy right now and we can not afford any anarchy. PML(N) is trying to buy this DHARNA to pressurize the govt. to avoid the disqualification of their leadership. This is the joint venture of few millionaire corporate lawyers and Sharif Bros.

If this is not true then why PML(N) is not intruducing a bill in the parliament for an independent judciary. This judiciary must be free of all corrupt elements and free of all PCO judges (Including Justice Iftikhar and Justice Dogar as well). I am sure they will never do that because they want to keep doors open for the time when they will be in power and they will use in their favor, the loop holes in the judciary.

@Aijaz
With due respect i want to disagree.

If any body wants to come back to RIGHT then we should support him rather demoralized him by saying YOU ARE NOT GOOD BECAUSE YOUR PAST IS NOT CRYSTAL CLEAR.
If this is the case, then we all should go to HELL. But not, because there is a CONCEPT of forgiveness. If ALLAH(SWT) can forgive us(INSHALLAH) then why not his creature can forgive each other.

I know your next point will be WHY not we should forgive Abdul Hameed Dogar ? Yes, we can but if he show his sincerity to his duty. ANd if he comeback to his position which is @ 2 Nov,2007. then ofcourse public appreciate him.

And regarding PML(N):

Ofcourse it will try to HiJack the Movement for its political benefits but its still good if PML N participate in DHERNA. TO ACHEIVE THE HIGH GOAL, COMPROMISE IS NEVER BAD.

everyone should go out on 9th march its will be the real day of independance we are all still like prisoners before of british empire and now like a slaves of these bloody fraudsters and fake corrupted leaders every single person should go out to join this long march if i was in pakistan i should go because if we at this time not speak against these cruelty then we will not get another chance zardari must resolve cheif justice ifthikhar chaudry because he is the one who speak for poor peoples and look at our shamefull police the boody basterds sirf kaanay kay liya hamesha tayar rahtay hain or maarnay kay liya patha nahin kay hamaray law policy makers kaha say taaleem hasil kar kay aye hain jo is tarah ki policy banthay hai when they are taking thier own citizen to jail by beating and hitting ohh meray khudaya meray mulk kay loogoo ko awaaz day zulm kay khilaaf agar aaj nahin utay gain phir kab utayugay we should force the govt to resolve these matters or bring mid term elections to change the govt because these are big fraudsters. HAMARAY PRESIDENT SAHAB NAY HISBE HALAL KAY MEDAL PEHNAI AMERICA KAY VICE PRESIDENT KO SIRF IS LIYA KAY OS NAY PAKISTAN KAY LIYA FUND KAY LIYA BILL SUBMIT KIYA THA LEKIN ABB THO WOH BILL BE AMERICA MEIN CONGRESS NAY REJECT KIYA ABBB KOI ISS BEWAKOOF ZARDARI KO BOLAY GAA KAY JAOO APNA MEDAL USS SAY WAPIS MAnGOO Q KAY MEDAL TOu TUM NAY IS LIYA DIYA THAA LEKIN WOH FUND THOO UNHOO NAY MANA HI NAHIN.Shamefull leadership of PPP they think they will impress US leadership by medals but they are not stupid like ours. benazhir bhutto was leader and her father the real hero zulfiqar ali bhutto not you zardari nor your son.

ansar

Citizen
Every body should go out and participate in this upcoming long march. Whatever Zardari and his puppits do don't worry. We want to see a completely changed Pakistan. CJ is symbol of supermacy of law. We are very much hopeful He will soon be at his best.
All my best wishes are with CJ. PML-N, PTI and all other parties must organise meetings on ward level to mobalise people to join important event of Long March.
It is responsibality of every person to plays its role for success of Long March.
I am hopeful a day will come when we will observe justice prevailing every where in Pakistan.
CJ will be there soon InshahAllah

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
aray iftikhaar chodary sasta aata aur ghee kay dabbay sastay daam baant raha hai kya ????

iftikhaar aaye gaa tu pata hai har taraf insaaf hee insaaf ho gaaa.... aur namaz sharif tu doodh ka dhula hai , aur iftakhaar choodhary tu sab se
farishta siffat aadmee hai ...

zaroor jaao , apnay bachon aur bewee ko bhee le jaao ...

Ahmaqon ki kameee thoree hai Pakistan main .. parhay likhay paagal hain sab .....

jaao jaao zaroor jaao... LAddo batain gay ....sab apnee nokree ki fikar karo... ecnomy bathay gee tu sab ki jobs khatam ho jaayen gee...

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
i think we all have to attend the 9 march event, if anyone is denying the fact that real chief justice is not iftikhar chodhary then he should see this video. http://pkpolitics.com/2008/12/13/kal-ta ... mber-2008/ chief justice iftikhar chodhary ko hatany ka maqsad hi sirf missing persons k case ko band karna tha, khudara khyal karo un logon ka jn k bachay, jn k maan baap agencies ny uthaye huay hn or unka kuch pta nai hy or ab log ye kehty hn k iftikhar chodhary politicise ho gya hy mra sirf un logon sy ye swal hy k wo ye btayen agar iftikhar chodhary nai to koi dogar jsa chief justice hi milyga tm lgon ko, zardari jsa hukmran milyga musharaf k bad, please zara sochen mulk ka sochen un logon ka sochen jn k bachy gum huay hoy hn, agar aj zardari sahab ka beta agencies utha len to agencies hi band ho jayen un ko taly lg jayen agencies to bani hi choty or aam logon ko dabany k liy apna maqasid poory karny k liy, government mn any k bad unhein use karny k liye. to mry bhaio zara shocho or jo kam ap nai kar skty to kam az kam wo kam kro jo ap kar sken ap missing persons ka case nai lar skty, unhein nai dhoondh skty to khudara 9 march k long march mn shirkat kar k apny pakistan ki laaj rakh lo chief justice ki laaj rakh lo jsny 3 generals k samny musharaf ki ankhon mn ankhen dal k resign karny sy mana kia tha.................pl think as iftikhar chodhary not as asif zardari

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Adnan,
You are right, we should think about the missing persons. But how come one can be asured that after restoration of Iftikhar Ch. these people will be found and freed? No one can find them without the permission of Americans. Do you think, Iftikhar Ch. or Lawyers or Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan can find them? No, my dear no. These politicians are making fool to common pakistanis. They have their own agenda and the agend is to de-estabilize the country.After taking power, they will do the same as PPP is doing right now Or Musharaf was doing before. They are all touts of America. Otherwise missing people are not missed just recenlty, they were being missed for many years and no Iftikhar Ch. took SOU MOTTO action. This is all international broad based game and these politicians and activists are puppets.
You know, power dictates justice and Americans have the power right now.
Allah hum sub ko, hamarey watan ko in resh dawanyon se mehfooz rekhey. I am very much disappointed.

Adeel

Founder
silencearound said:
aray iftikhaar chodary sasta aata aur ghee kay dabbay sastay daam baant raha hai kya ????

iftikhaar aaye gaa tu pata hai har taraf insaaf hee insaaf ho gaaa.... aur namaz sharif tu doodh ka dhula hai , aur iftakhaar choodhary tu sab se

Ahmaqon ki kameee thoree hai Pakistan main .. parhay likhay paagal hain sab .....

jaao jaao zaroor jaao... LAddo batain gay ....sab apnee nokree ki fikar karo... ecnomy bathay gee tu sab ki jobs khatam ho jaayen gee...

A shameful post. What do you want us to do, bass chup kar key beth jaein? Zulm key khilaf kuch na kar sako tu kamzkam uss ki burai karo.

silencearound said:

Respected "Silence around "

You rightly said k Ifthikar chaudhry ghee k dabay bant rha hai sastay damoo jo oss k liye long march kernay ja rhay hai.... Bilkul woh dabay nhn bant rha ....
BUT listen k pakistan mai ata aur ghee k kami nhn hai,( ALhumdulillah pakistan mai kissi cheez ki kami nhn hai), kami hai tu oss INSAF ki kami hai jiss k through yeh ata aur ghee LOtery, zakhira andozo k godamo sai nikal ker am public mai ani hai... Kissi sai INSAF ka meaning phochna ho tu un logo sai pocho jinn k relatives 12 May ko karachi mai khulay am Shaheed ho jatay hai aur Un k QATIL sare-am azadana ghoom rhay hai... Kissi cheez ki kami ka poochna hai tu MISSING PEOPLE k relatives sai pocho k unhai kiss cheez ki kami hai woh lazman khay gay k INSAF ki ,,, q k ager INSAF hota iss mulak mai tu woh mazloom log kabhi apnay ghero sai na uthay jatay,,,, koi pakistani ata aur ghee k liye lines mai na khara hota,,, koi Dictator Constitution toornay ki jurat na kerta,,, koi hukmran apnay he public ko ghero k hatho na baich rha hota aur na he apnay logo pay Drones hamlay honay deta ,,, INSAF ki kadro-qemat pochni hai tu oss AFIA SADIQI sai poocho ,,,

Aur mai phir yehi kahoo ga k IFTHIKAR Chaudhry is the only man in current situation who deserved to be a CHEIF JUSTICE OF PAKISTAN and who can provide INSAF to the poor public.
Aur rahi bat job ki aur economy ki tu Darpook aur Buzdil log bahanay tarashtay hai k unhai ghero sai bahir na niklna peray ...LANAT hai oss Rozi pay jo HAQ k liye lernay mai Rikawat peda keray.... economy tu door ki bat hai log tu sir pay kafan band k LONG MARCH MAI JANA CHIYE....

mai aur kiya kahooooooo... Bus Dua he ker sakta ho ALLAH SWT sai k humai hadiat naseeb ata fermaiye aur humaray gunah maaf ferma dai.. aur mazloomo ko Insaf ata farmya..AMEEN...

Aijazahmed said:
Adnan,
You are right, we should think about the missing persons. But how come one can be asured that after restoration of Iftikhar Ch. these people will be found and freed? No one can find them without the permission of Americans. Do you think, Iftikhar Ch. or Lawyers or Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan can find them? No, my dear no. These politicians are making fool to common pakistanis. They have their own agenda and the agend is to de-estabilize the country.After taking power, they will do the same as PPP is doing right now Or Musharaf was doing before. They are all touts of America. Otherwise missing people are not missed just recenlty, they were being missed for many years and no Iftikhar Ch. took SOU MOTTO action. This is all international broad based game and these politicians and activists are puppets.
You know, power dictates justice and Americans have the power right now.
Allah hum sub ko, hamarey watan ko in resh dawanyon se mehfooz rekhey. I am very much disappointed.
Respected "Aijazahmed"
Aslaam-o-Alikum...

Yes, its very true k Ifthikar chaudhry kaisay banday dhonday ga q k america sai banday chorana itni asan bat nhn hai... laikin oss sai logo ko aik umeed hai k jiss tarah pehlay b oss nai kuch logo ko Pakistani security agencio sai churya tha..issi tarah ab b woh kuch ker sakta hai...
aur rah bat politicins ki tu ap nai sub ko aik he chari sai hank diya hai... PPP, mushrraf,PML N waqai yeh sub kuch ker rhi hai jo america chahta hai..laikin Tehreek-e-Insaf ko tu abi tuk azmya he nh gya(NOte: i am not the member of PTI :))...ossay pls blame na keray... and dont give up.. q k mayusi Kufer hia... ALLAH pay bhrosa rakhay aur apni khoshish kertay rhay ..INSHALLAH, hum kamyab ho gay... ALLAH HAFIZ

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear Aijaz Ahmed

you said that how do we sure about that after restoration missing persons will be found, dear i want to confirm that this was the only iftikhar chodhary who was dealing with such cases of missing persons after iftikhar chodhary no one has courage to listen the cases of missing persons. when iftikhar was CJ and was hearing the cases of missing person, then many of the persons were brought in the supreme court and freed by agencies, jeay sindh activist named i dont remember but he was Dr. was freed by agencies due to iftikhar chodhary, saood memon (daniel perl was burried on saud's land) was freed by agencies and when he came to supereme court he was unable to walk, he was on stretcher, this is due to torture in agencies cell and then he died after some days, like these many persons were freed by agencies, i think you dont know you should read the articles and contact javed chodhary he ll give all details, dear all this is bcz of iftikhar chodhary. i am sured about this after restoration of CJ, hearing will be start of missing persons.
i also know this all is done by our agencies for americans but i also know when we ll get the good leadership then we ll leave americans behind then we ll take the decisions on our own.
dear dont be disappoint, just hope in Allah but we have to tighten the rope of Allah. ok if you still have any query you can ask.