Why was CM Buzdar warned by PM? - CM responds to Nadeem Malik's question

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہم نے جان ماری اور عمران خان کیلئے ووٹ مانگے . عمران خان کا یہ فیصلہ انتہائی غلط ہے جس نے بزدار کو وزیراعلیٰ بنایا جس کو کوئی تجربہ نہیں تھا . شاہ محمود کو صوبائی اسمبلی کا الیکشن لڑا کا وزیراعلیٰ بناو تا کہ پی ٹی آئی دوبارہ پنجاب میں حکومت بناۓ .نہیں تو پنجاب سے ووٹ نہیں ملیں گے . لوگ بہت امید رکھتے ہیں عمران سے اگر لوگوں کے کام نہ ہوۓ تو پھر پٹواری معافیا آ جاۓ گا

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Buzdar is a loser. IK made him CM to follow his vision but it looks like Buzdar had his own plans. Now that he got a telling off he is saying he will follow IK's vision and he still sounds reluctant. He already made countless blunders like taking lots of protocol vehicles on trips, etc when we know full well IK ordered ministers to take only 1-3 vehicles. He does not have the same way of thinking as the PM.

Imran Khan should sack him ASAP. We will not mind this uturn at all.

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahahahahaha , be truly he so cute and innocent guy , but honestly telling you ,He looks a Batman of Army . Be neutral if some of you guys have relatives in Army then you will agree with me . Same personality same behavior that “ Usman , jee saheb , Yaar 2. Rottian tuo dallo taway per , bohet bhook lagi hay , Ok Saheb,
I swear I am not insulting my army Batman but my point of view is “ CM Usman Personality is similar as “ YES BOSS”
He very simplicity man

Hamza1267

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A Donkey has been made the CM of 11 crore people. Will not vote for PTI if he remains the CM

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
What kind of CM peoples wants, please put forward a your desire so IK start looking that kind of person.
if they remove him today, then a never ending demands will start. Opposition will take credit that we've put pressure and it's removed now. Think wisely. He's not alone responsible for all work, his minister and many others.

Steyn

Look at the rona dhona of Punjabis.

This is what PTI has done to KPK. Appointed a useless CM to KPK who was caught doing corruption and probably doing it freely now.

Dream Seller

A Donkey has been made the CM of 11 crore people. Will not vote for PTI if he remains the CM
Please state your reasons and who would you want to be the CM? What is your expectations for a new CM to deliver differently than Buzdar. By no means, I’m supporting Buzdar.

Imran the legend

What a kutay ka putar you are. What about your corrupt father zardari and Nawaz been looting you past 35 years and you been enjoying and giveing them grease so they give you more loot maar. Kutay ka putar masaliee

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh apni tahaayaat Pasmandgi dooor krnay walaa Buzdaar khood to doobay gaa laikin isko htaa krr kisi bnday ke putter ko naa llayaa gayaa to IK aur PTI ko bhi laaay krr doobaay gaa

Hamza1267

Please state your reasons and who would you want to be the CM? What is your expectations for a new CM to deliver differently than Buzdar. By no means, I’m supporting Buzdar.
Will definitely take Hashim, Yasir Sarfraz or Mian Aslam. Buzdar hasn't learnt anything. Need a competent person

Hamza1267

What a kutay ka putar you are. What about your corrupt father zardari and Nawaz been looting you past 35 years and you been enjoying and giveing them grease so they give you more loot maar. Kutay ka putar masaliee
Gashti maa k bache i support PTI. Is your daddy Buzdar competent?. lun k bache pura sentence dkhta mera

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہم نے جان ماری اور عمران خان کیلئے ووٹ مانگے . عمران خان کا یہ فیصلہ انتہائی غلط ہے جس نے بزدار کو وزیراعلیٰ بنایا جس کو کوئی تجربہ نہیں تھا . شاہ محمود کو صوبائی اسمبلی کا الیکشن لڑا کا وزیراعلیٰ بناو تا کہ پی ٹی آئی دوبارہ پنجاب میں حکومت بناۓ .نہیں تو پنجاب سے ووٹ نہیں ملیں گے . لوگ بہت امید رکھتے ہیں عمران سے اگر لوگوں کے کام نہ ہوۓ تو پھر پٹواری معافیا آ جاۓ گا
Smq iz a big traitor wait and c he iz blackmailing khan now khan ky pocket my saary lootty orr khooooty siky hyn smq asteen k saanp hy