Why Siasat pk have given Regular membership to this type of people attacking Pakistanis and its forces?

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this guy islamabadi is also indian hidding inside pakistan and pretending to be a pro Pakistan but on indian map he is a citizen of india.He needs a banhammer too.

kayawish

lol....I was thinking the same....poor kayawish
my elder brother works for GHQ himself and i am anti pak army according to thread opner o_0 i only said bad about punjabis because of their love towards PML-N but after 25 july elections people of punjab rejected PML-N and so proofed me wrong too ...

cestmoi ✅️

my elder brother works for GHQ himself and i am anti pak army according to thread opner o_0 i only said bad about punjabis because of their love towards PML-N but after 25 july elections people of punjab rejected PML-N and so proofed me wrong too ...

We should sign a petition to get your name removed from this blacklist.....:p

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can tell you that a few of these are Bharti imposters like shaikh and sohraab impersonating as Pakistanis on this site....a few others are ExPakistani's and turncoats like Kayavish....these are people who have pledged allegiance to other countries and are turncoats like Hussain Haqqani....Mansoor Ijaz...etc....both of these do not belong on a Pakistani website

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hussain Haqqanis father was in Pakistan army too.....but Haqqani turned out to be a turncoat like yourself.....so munna.....you have been exposed ! hahaha

cestmoi ✅️

kayawish vs islamabadi

tenor.gif

kayawish

Hussain Haqqanis father was in Pakistan army too.....but Haqqani turned out to be a turncoat like yourself.....so munna.....you have been exposed ! hahaha
but the final question is why ur city is shown on indian map as indian city ?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
but the final question is why ur city is shown on indian map as indian city ?
WHen your alegiance is to Bharat....like yourself....obviously you will open an Indian issued map not a Pakistani issued map....if you had any common sense.....you would know that Baltistan belongs to Pakistan.....and Im in islamabad ....living in MY country....im not a freakign Immigrant like you who has run off to some other country

kayawish

this islamabadi guy has some mental issues because he is against all those pakistanis who live abroad who send their hard eran money to pakistan and running Pakistan economy.Now you tell me anyone who is against all overseas Pakistanis , how can he be Pro Pakistani then? Islamabadi idiot even dont know that this booka nanga Pakistan running today is by overseas Pakistanis not by Pakistanis living inside Pakistan.

kayawish

WHen your alegiance is to Bharat....like yourself....obviously you will open an Indian issued map not a Pakistani issued map....if you had any common sense.....you would know that Baltistan belongs to Pakistan.....and Im in islamabad ....living in MY country....im not a freakign Immigrant like you who has run off to some other country
i left pakistan so that i can feed you :) pakistan current economy is mostly run by overseas pakistanis.Pakistan kaab ka somali ban chuka hota ... so respect overseas pakistanis who is feeding you ..

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahaha. You actually took time to go through all our post. Yeh internet teray baap ka hai? Yeh forum band kerdo gay tau hum doosra khol lein gay. If you think you are right, present your arguments. That's the whole purpose of having a discussion.
Pakistan Army is just an institution. It is not a Holy Cow that can't be criticized. And what you are telling me is, the army is full of cowards that can't take few negative comments, or tweets, or criticism. If Army does good, they will be praised (for instance fighting terrorism, protecting borders), if they do bad, they will face harsh criticism. We trash our politicians day and night, make fun of them, talk about their private lives with disdain. Politicians get scolded by judiciary, people, media. Politicians have been hung, sent to jail, exiled, assassinated, killed. I refuse to believe they are all corrupt, looters and Army is clean. When do we start holding military accountable for their crimes, corruption? Anything run by or consisted of human biengs will inherently have flaws.

So I am sorry if your feelings are hurt from our little minute criticism of Army. But I am not going to stop. Take that to the bank.