Why Siasat pk have given Regular membership to this type of people attacking Pakistanis and its forces?

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Opposition cant mean like maligning armed forces.. Are they getting funding like Geo type?
But they attack army they seem Indian.
Dear all of expressing concern with logic and reasonably polite manner it’s acceptable ,,, one can’t say or order that don’t say a single word against Army ( why not ?? might hv done something) people might hv genuine political concerns of politically motivated army ,,, I think that’s fine within limits.
But being abusive and malign our Jawans and army in derogatory manner one Shd avoid and not even do . They are our Pride
Hope I am able to convey a little clearer point please ,,, Bless u all

Xiggs

Opposition cant mean like maligning armed forces.. Are they getting funding like Geo type?
Are you talking about the asghar khan case? Or NRO? Or labeling the respected mother of the nation (fatima jinnah) as 'kutiya' by Ayub Khan's army? Or general kiyani's assistance to noora in 2013 election rigging? Or Raheel sharif flattering noora for extension by taking maryam nawaz's name out of dawn leaks investigation report.... Wanna know more?

Have a heart to listen to the opinion that is not close to your heart.....and please don't consider our army as doodh ki dhuli. They are respectable but not divine.

Last edited:

kayawish

Removed it..
add islamabadi name in your list as he is abusing all overseas pakistani. Adeel shall ban him because adeel is also overseas Pakistani living in Canada.Please check islamabadi all old post and you will see how he is abusing overseas Pakistani by saying they are ghadars , toilet cleaner etc etc.

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ بحریہ والوں کے بھی مستقل اشتہارات سائٹ پر آرہے ہوتے ہیں ادھر سے بھی روزی روٹی
اپوزیشن نہ ہو گی تو فورم کیسے چلے گا ؟؟
;)روٹی کا سوال ہے بابا ، سمجھا کرو

Nightcrawl

awan se pyaar hai hum sab ko .Oh malshiyey ki nasl! Boot licker ki aulad , tu generalon ki chat chat ke bara hogaya aur tujhey nahi pata chala ki Pakistani awam pagal nahi hai!
Tu fouj ka mama lagaa hai jo sab ko ban karkey malish karega apney generals ki pechawray ki?khansamey ki nasal sudhar ja! Yahudi agent tera tu
forum pe woh band bajeyga key din raat booton ko moon main lekey soey ga!
jawan se pyaar hai hum sab ko magar teray Corrupt general bapoon se nafrat hai jo DHA ,NLC ,FWO ASKARI BANK aur Fouji fertilier key business chalatey hain, harem ki nasal Generalon ke chatena band kar aur Pakistani awaam ka sooch!
O shut up Indian ganjay patwari our army is much better than your Indian shit.

Modest

Criticism of dictators is fine but those who are continuously & non stop abusing our armed forces should not be tolerated. Some Patwaris & Jiyalas doing this all the time while forgetting that their leaders were products of Army Generals. There should be zero tolerance for Indians because those mofos are full of hatred towards Pakistan, Pakistanis & Pak army.

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
this islamabadi guy has some mental issues because he is against all those pakistanis who live abroad who send their hard eran money to pakistan and running Pakistan economy.Now you tell me anyone who is against all overseas Pakistanis , how can he be Pro Pakistani then? Islamabadi idiot even dont know that this booka nanga Pakistan running today is by overseas Pakistanis not by Pakistanis living inside Pakistan.
No Im against enemies of Pakistan.....who wanted my countrys currency drop to 160 to the dollar....like you......patriotic Pakistanis want the rupee to come to 110 to dollar whether they are overseas or not is not the issue......freaking imposter

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will decide who wins. Here is the first test. I want both of you to say the following;

Pakistan Zindabad. Pakistan Army Zindabad
Pakistan to Zindabaad hai aur rahega.....but you should add Pakistan Rupee Zindabad.......which this imposter economic hitman kayawish wanted to see drop to 160 to the dollar

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
i left pakistan so that i can feed you :) pakistan current economy is mostly run by overseas pakistanis.Pakistan kaab ka somali ban chuka hota ... so respect overseas pakistanis who is feeding you ..
You left Pakistan because you were a nobody in Pakistan....and will remain a nobody in Pakistan......no go twerk to Nicki Minaj and Emonen and your other role models in your country

kayawish

Pakistan to Zindabaad hai aur rahega.....but you should add Pakistan Rupee Zindabad.......which this imposter economic hitman kayawish wanted to see drop to 160 to the dollar
where i said that i want dollor to go to 160 ? i said that Dr.shahid predicted in his last shows that DOLLOR CAN GO UPTO 160.